Kristen Stewart Admits: I Get Lonely & Have No Friends

Sat, April 28, 2012 11:10am EDT by 20 Comments
Kristen Stewart Interview

London dubstep

Posted at 12:55 AM on May 5, 2012

You really make it seem really easy with your presentation but I to find this topic to be really one thing that I think I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and very large for me. I am taking a look forward for your next put up, I will try to get the cling of it!

freedom

Posted at 7:11 AM on April 30, 2012

She is miserable because Rob is head over heals in love and engaged to Sarah Roemer. Rob once loved her, not any more. Rob and Sarah took separetes flights to DC a cover up to celebrate one aniversary. She is from Baltimore. Once loved Kris, all pr. He wants badly to come out again, but execs. has that timed. He doesnt try to hide it at all. Kristen is miserable, wears some of his clothing he gave her, to keep him close to her, she is still in love with him. No secret, he has told everyone, only Twihards will not accept. Paris, Coachella,dirty dancing party planned pr by sits. Rob and Sarah will be married shortly after BD2. Oh yeah, Sarah loves surfing teaching Rob, saw pics, she took them from their Malibu house.

Delusional

Posted at 8:06 AM on April 30, 2012

God are you going to post your garbage everywhere? Where is your evidence? There is none!!!
Get real, Rob and Kristin are together, end of story.

Joy

Posted at 2:40 AM on April 29, 2012

To Kristen fans and to other readers who would like to read articles about their favorite celebrities but expect that the articles be truthful and without any bullying, please stay away from this website until they get their act together.

Angel

Posted at 2:27 AM on April 29, 2012

This article is so fake and taken out of context that it should be illegal to do something like that. This website will do anything to get hits, and they constantly publishing negative stuff about Kristen. It is insulting to Kristen, her fans and anyone who reads them.

DEYA GUTZA

Posted at 11:38 PM on April 28, 2012

DEAR IS HARD TO GROW UP, YOUTH AND IMMATURITY IS THE LIMIT TO SEE WHAT WE HAVE IN FRONT OF OUR LOOK, EVERYTHING HAS A CYCLE OF BEGINNING AND END, WE MUST ALWAYS BE PREPARED, WE ARE NEVER LONLY, WE HAVE ALWAYS FRIENDS, BUT WE HAVE TO TAKE SPECIAL CARE OF THEM. AND THINK THE COMPROMISE IS WITH ME,WITH HE OR WITH THEY? BYE GIRL

Jen

Posted at 11:04 PM on April 28, 2012

HL…this is the last post I will ever make. Your blog is the most mind numbing stupid joke ever. What a ridiculous story.

Ashley

Posted at 10:12 PM on April 28, 2012

THIS IS SO FAKE HL I HATE YOU I AM NOT COMING ON THIS SITE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

brooky

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 28, 2012

HL I would like to comment once more on what a bunch of idiots you and your fake writers are. You know that this is false so I’m not going to break the article down for you.

W T F

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 28, 2012

Scout Suzie Linsdy. Lauren, Jessica and many more And Ruth and john come on

Kelli

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 28, 2012

I bet it would be lonely on the road with traveling to all the places she has to be to do promos, and photo shoots. Even texting, calling, Skyping, and e mailing isn’t enough.
I don’t think she’s depressed. We all have had our moments of feeling lonely even when we know we have lots of friends, and family.

Ginger Henny

Posted at 2:43 PM on April 28, 2012

I haven’t read the whole interview and I know how you HL take everything out of context, so I don’t believe she is depressed! But she probably will be if she ever does the mistake and goes to that site!

dumas1000

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 28, 2012

She gives off bad vibes. A combination of taking herself way too seriously and making it seem like her life it terribly burdensome. The proverbial wet blanket. This is not the type of personality that attracts people. More like repels them. She isn’t the life of the party. She’s the death of the party. Overly artisitc people are often times lonely and/or depressed. It certainly wouldn’t surprise me if she had few, if any, friends. She wound too tight.

olivia

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 28, 2012

I DONT THINK SHE IS DEPRESSED BUT BEING VERY FAMOUS CAN MAKE IT HARD HAVING FRIENDS HER AND ASHLEY GREENE ARE BEST FRIENDS.KRISTEN IS FAR FROM BEING DEPRESSED

Bradley

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 28, 2012

She has a beautiful split between her teeth now. I LOVE IT.

Sing

Posted at 2:28 AM on April 29, 2012

at Bradley: Kristen does not have a gab between her teeth. It is just a bad photo caused by light.

R

Posted at 12:06 PM on April 28, 2012

Did you even read the rest of the interview? She was gushing about everything!! P.S. please stop putting fake quotes in your headlines.

sandy

Posted at 11:38 PM on April 28, 2012

I totally agree with you. Out of that whole wonderful article this is what they get out of it. PAthetic..: she was very upbeat and wants to meet more people. She is doing what she loves and will be meeting a lot more people than her immediate circle of friends. But then I guess that would be to boring to write …

crizo

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 28, 2012

God! you people from this site like to lie alot about everything and everybody Jesus! it is incredble that you still exist.

Super

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 28, 2012

I don’t think she’s saying that she’s lonely at all. She’s just saying she’d to meet more people and make new friends.