Justin Bieber Admits He Could Fall In Love With A Fan

Sat, April 28, 2012 9:57am EDT by 33 Comments
Justin Bieber Interview

Watch out, Selena Gomez — Justin says he could TOTALLY fall for one of his admirers!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are so in love, but the superstar singer gave hope to millions of fans when he admitted that he could totally fall for a Belieber!

Justin, 18, was asked if a fan could win his heart during an interview with Austrian radio station Hitradio Ö3 — and you’ll NEVER believe what he said!

“Not yet — it hasn’t happened yet,” he said. “But it could happen. You never know. Never say never!”

Do YOU think Justin would ever leave Selena for a fan, HollywoodLifers?

– William Earl

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez And More: Hollywood’s 8 Most Down To Earth Couples
  2. Justin Bieber Releases ‘Believe’ Album Covers
  3. Justin Bieber Kisses Adoring Fans — So Sweet

Francesca

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 22, 2014

As for i think Justin would fine it difficult to leave Selena because they have been together for many years but nevertheless i love to be with you because i really love him so much i can wait for that day to come because i really want to see him give him a very tight hugs but as he said that never say never ,but if i can be the lucky one i will be the happiest girl in the world,Justin i really love you so much please let me be your wife nt girlfriend the mother of your children.❤ you

Lauren

Posted at 9:51 PM on March 21, 2014

Selena and Justin are over sorry Jellena supporters but their over never getting back together at first I kinda liked Selena until I found out she was trying to keep Justin for herself in fact she key have said he cares only about her but it might have been a fake cause he did say we are his second family so don’t anyone tell me he wouldn’t date a fan cause he would I know it might be a slap in the face to Selena that he said that but he really would especially now that their over he would date a fan

Bella

Posted at 12:49 AM on February 23, 2013

You are like Soo careing and loveing it makes my heart melt into billions of peaces

Bella

Posted at 12:39 AM on February 23, 2013

Justin I love you so much! I want to be your ONE LESS LONELY GIRL! Xoxo hope to see you some day!

destiny cornejo

Posted at 12:53 AM on January 21, 2013

it could happen never say never

sadie wade

Posted at 3:01 PM on October 27, 2012

He could fall in a love with a fan you never know! I love justin so much I tthink he is amazing and would be my dream to meet him very soon he is the most gorgeous boy on this earth! And if he did fall in love with a fan he needs someone who will love him for him not what he does! (:

aaliyah

Posted at 10:42 AM on May 19, 2012

U people need to stop hating on Justin he is justin he s being honest u people leave him alone and grow up…

aaliyah

Posted at 10:38 AM on May 19, 2012

I think he would fall in love with me cause I am cute pretty smart fun to be around funny sweet and me and Justin bieber have a lot in common and I could fall in love with him so quick I think I already am falling in love with him I love wlevery thing about him…

dee

Posted at 5:44 PM on May 18, 2012

Dey actually look great 2geda, bt i think selena shuld date a guy more matured dan justin

dee

Posted at 5:40 PM on May 18, 2012

Seriously,i think d whole “selena nd bieber” relationship is jst about 2 stars dating nd also 2 make up love story on d internet…… Bt anyway, who cares, he doesn’t look lyk a guy ready 4 any real commitment anyway

paran

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 8, 2012

well i really hope he fall in love with a fan !!! he deserves something better than selena !!!!!!!!

Amy

Posted at 5:13 PM on May 6, 2012

i hope im that fan

belieber

Posted at 1:50 PM on November 24, 2012

I would like to be that fan too because I love justin I think we will be a cute couple I really love him So I agree with u that I hope that fan is yourself:)

kiwi777

Posted at 9:59 PM on May 4, 2012

I do not think Justin would date an obsessed fan; I wouldn’t. He said yes to keep his fans interested. Now all of his fans will think they have a chance and continue to buy his music.:)
Works like a charm lol

i.am 59025

Posted at 6:40 PM on May 1, 2012

I’m not a fan of Bieber ,
1. Because when he first came out his songs were just annoying.
2. He reminds me of my sisters friend (that boy is can be annoying.)
Though I knew I would start liking his music a little as he matured (maybe when he hits 25).
But the guy speaks truth, you can never really know what will happen in the future. But I wouldn’t advise any fans to keep their hopes up, he might even fall in love with someone who dosen’t even bother about his music if not a person who has never even heard of him.

ellie

Posted at 5:38 AM on May 1, 2012

fall in love with me. im your biggest fan <3333

cagefighter82

Posted at 8:20 AM on April 29, 2012

justin bieber is the biggest faggot in the world and he proves you dont have to have talent anymore to get a record deal

Monny

Posted at 2:31 PM on April 28, 2012

Justin .. Justinn ;xx :dd

Chartina

Posted at 1:25 PM on April 28, 2012

After this, his girlfriend is nuts if she stays with him. Drop the potential cheater / she-boy, Selena. It’s time for an upgrade.

LovingJelena

Posted at 1:05 PM on April 28, 2012

Selena stayed with Justin after all the hates she gets so if Justin would leave Selena for a fan I will not get that.
And people always says that Selena is gonna hurt Justin but maybe Justin is gonna hurt Selena.

Dont get me wrong I love Jelena with all my heart, it’s just what I think. But also I think Justin only said this cause he wants his fans to stay a belieber. But he really loves Selena and Selena loves Justin

Posted at 1:22 PM on April 28, 2012

Exactly the same thing that I was thinking!

jelena-forever

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 28, 2012

i agree with you its the truest comment about this subject

Sam

Posted at 12:55 PM on April 28, 2012

If Selena would be mad on this I wil get it
Cause if I was Selena I would be scared that Justin would fall in love with one fan he met…

Natasha

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 28, 2012

If I were his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, I would DUMP HIM NOW. He is really disrespecting her in that video, and it’s disgusting. She can do so much better than that girly, sissy boy, Justin, Bieber, anyway.

I agree!

Posted at 12:38 PM on April 28, 2012

Agree 100%

belieber

Posted at 1:54 PM on November 24, 2012

I disagree because If I was his girlfriend it would be the happiest moment ever for me.

Ah huh

Posted at 11:09 AM on April 28, 2012

He looks like a woman on tht pic

Skye

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 28, 2012

I loveyour songS very much and how is it going

Lady

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 28, 2012

Is he wearing make-up ???? It looks like he’s wearing eye shadow, lipstick and blush. WTF? LOL!

Ok..

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 28, 2012

Man, I understand that he was trying to be nice to his fans and not crush their spirits and all, but he could of just answered the question with something like ” no I love my fans but I’ve never fallen in live with one.” I mean by saying what he said I’m pretty sure it made his fans happy, but it’s kind of like a slap in the face for Selena. It made it seem like he doesn’t plan on still being committed to her in the future.

Stefanie

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 28, 2012

I agree 100%.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 6:14 PM on April 28, 2012

I agree too.

chanel

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 30, 2012

I don’t think Justin would ever leave selena. There meant to be together. there such a perfect couple. I hope one day they get engaged when there both ready. They have a lot in common. and being a celeb does have its perks. then others. dating a fan would be sucide. who wants to date a fan. When theres celebs that are very popular and has alot in common. I don’t think its wise to date fan. then they would be money hungry. alot of fans are not on the same levels as celebs are. I love Justin and selena together they are so cute together.