Taylor Swift: Just Admit You Got a Boob Job Already

Fri, April 27, 2012 6:36pm EDT by 43 Comments

Either Taylor is smuggling oranges under her dress or she decided to go under the knife and get breast implants. Just ‘fess up already, Taylor — we totally love your new look!

Taylor Swift may be known for her wholesome image and tearful love songs about boys that have broken her heart, but it seems the country cutie has jumped on the Beverly Hills bandwagon and had some plastic surgery. And you know what, I applaud her!

Taylor obviously felt self-conscious about the size of her breasts, so she did something about it!

Dr. Anthony Youn estimates that Taylor increased her cup size from a small A to a striking C.

“It looks very nice and proportional,” adds Beverly Hills plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Fleming.

Going up two cup sizes makes an obvious difference on Taylor’s tiny frame. Thankfully she didn’t overdo it a la Heidi Montag! While getting plastic surgery is indeed a personal decision, Taylor has a history of being open with her fans. She wasn’t ashamed to share when Joe Jonas broke up with her over text message and she openly sang about John Mayer breaking her heart, so why is Taylor being so tight-lipped about getting implants?

Fake breasts in Hollywood are as commonplace as Starbucks. After next week, three of the eight Teen Moms will even have them! Instead of hiding her surgery, Taylor should use this as an opportunity to create a dialogue about body image with her young fans.

Do YOU think Taylor should come clean about getting breast implants?

— Jennifer Kamm

More Taylor Swift News

1. Taylor Swift: Why Selena Gomez Is Like My ‘Sister’
  2. Taylor Swift Fuels Breast Implant Rumors By Buying Sexy Bras
  3. Taylor Swift ‘Uncomfortable’ With New Boob Job Says Expert

liz

Posted at 5:46 PM on September 5, 2013

shes wearing a push up bra dont you see the resemblence between that and he cmt performance

bseraphi@gmail.com

Posted at 9:03 PM on January 17, 2013

As much as I would like to rant and say this is disgusting behavior, I must admit that she is not a bad person. We should not judge others for the decisions they make for themselves and their lives. But it is still such a SHAME that anyone at all would go under the knife, subject themselves to that hazard and pain, all to look beautiful. What I can’t stand even more is that women actually believe they are doing it for “themselves”, when it is all just a lie and the pressure of our media crazed planet. So sad. These women are all victims of low self-esteem. Let’s praise one another for the good things we do, instead of picking on each other for all of our faults!

Ted Clearwater

Posted at 6:43 PM on January 10, 2013

She was showing those kittens off last night on the awards show and they were definitely implants which is a shame as now she is just a phony. Respectable men love natural breasts and fake ones really show lack of self esteem confidence! Her hair style and open front dress was like she is after more mature men… but she is like a black window and eats their hearts alive and leaves them for dead.

Tiffany

Posted at 2:19 PM on September 7, 2013

There are many reasons to a woman got implants and so what if she got them to boost her self esteem. I have implants and do not regret it. I was a b cup before children. After breastfeeding three children they were just saggy and deflated aa fried eggs. I could fit into a training bra. That hardly makes you feel like a woman. My clothes fill out much nicer and I now have a nice rack instead of something hideously ugly and disgusting.

Latenightfun

Posted at 9:49 PM on November 6, 2012

She is a popstar now that kinda weird I miss the old Taylor

gabri

Posted at 10:51 PM on December 30, 2012

me too

Blaablaa

Posted at 9:06 PM on July 29, 2012

Stoopid Taylor should just stick to being herself instead of gettinn boob implants; either way most males like normal breast not fake balloons.! #SMH

Shannon

Posted at 11:19 AM on July 9, 2012

Actually, a few days before this whole rumour started Taylor was seen at Victoria’s Secret. I’m a 32A and if I went out to Victoria’s Secret and got a very padded push up bra, my boobs would look just like that, but a little smaller. So she didn’t get a boob job..

Mandi

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 8, 2012

You can tell she has a push up bra on. You can see the ‘bra lines’ in all her big boob pictures lol.

lekko

Posted at 12:59 PM on June 29, 2012

Breast implant procedure is the right of every man (woman). No one can prohibit or recommend breast implants to anyone. So that we can not judge a person (Taylor Swift) to give a statement about her breast implants.

Maddie

Posted at 5:45 PM on June 27, 2012

Honestly, I love Taylor Swift and I’m not gonna believe that she got a boob job, she must have a size, what? 34A? I wear a size 32A and when I wear a push up bra, my boobs look just a little smaller than her’s in this picture. If you don’t have small boobs than I don’t think you’d understand, but its incredible what the right kind of bra can do for you.