Kristen Stewart: I Wish I Was Happier – New Interview

Fri, April 27, 2012 1:52pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kristen Stewart Depressed

In a recent interview about her upcoming film ‘On the Road,’ Kristen reveals she wishes she could be as excited about life as the character she plays in the movie. Why isn’t she happy now?

Kristen Stewart is a talented actress who stars in blockbuster roles, makes millions of dollars, and is dating the hottest man in Hollywood– but apparently she’s still not happy. In an interview with Jalouse Magazine about the highly anticipated new film On the Road, Kristen says she would love to have the same amount of unbridled enthusiasm about life as her character in the movie.

“I would love to be as excited as those guys were,” the 22-year-old actress said. “I would love to be like this everyday.”

The movie is about a group of twenty-somethings who hit the open road and learn about life, love, and relationships along the way. During filming, the cast got to live the road trip experience, and traveled by cars from destination to destination.

“Everyone who worked on this movie told me the same, it’s rare to be part of such an experience,” Kristen said. “If I wasn’t a part of it, I would have been jealous!”

So with all these amazing opportunities to see the world and make multimillion dollar movies, why is Kristen still not happy? In today’s economy, we think anyone who has a job like Kristen’s should be ecstatic to be able to do what they love and still make money.

However, the starlet who is known for her pouty looks and brooding demeanor, may be proof that grass isn’t always greener on the other side, even when it’s in Hollywood.

Tell us what YOU think! Do YOU think Kristen should be happy?

Nicole Fukuoka

More K-Stew:

1. Will Robert Pattinson Go With Kristen Stewart To ‘Snow White’ Premiere?
  2. Kristen Stewart V. Vanessa Hudgens: Who Looked Sexier In Short Shorts?
  3. Kristen Stewart Cooking Dinner For Robert Pattinson In Her Underwear

mistrbubbls

Posted at 4:38 AM on October 6, 2012

You see something in Kristen’s physical being, which belies her spirit. She seems to me to be wholly unfulfilled. Like a flower sprouted and grown in the shade of a dying tree, she has a hint of futility about her. I identify with her in this. People hate on her, where I don’t believe that they should. She’s pursuing something in acting. Perhaps she felt something about it once. Maybe that’s why. I would like to know her because I feel the same way.

Debbie

Posted at 9:03 AM on April 28, 2012

She looks sick, like she has an immune disorder and anorexia*, when she’s not in movies, I meant to type.

Debbie

Posted at 9:01 AM on April 28, 2012

Why does she look dark, tan and healthy in her movies and white, pasty and unwell in real life ??? She looks sick, like she has an immune disorder and anorexic, when she’s not in movies. In Twilight, she has meat on her bones and a glow to her skin (except in the parts of it where she is playing ill). When she is being filmed in interviews or by the paparazzi, and posing for pictures for magazines, she looks skinny, weak and run-down and her skin is so pale that she looks like an albino. That’s just weird.

vanessa

Posted at 5:10 AM on April 28, 2012

She is not saying she is unhappy… HL distorting what is being said once more… Why don’t you people leave Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart alone for one day?

real

Posted at 12:08 AM on April 28, 2012

woe is her, she has is so tough in the mean streets of Hollywood. Having been born in LA to parents in show biz. Or she could be a homeless child w/ no food or love sleeping in the streets wondering if they’ll see tomorrow. bottom line: celebrity worship is sick. She’s a self absorbed brat.

ROBSCHERRYBOMB

Posted at 12:04 AM on April 28, 2012

First let me just say Robert Pattinson is the Hottest Guy on the Planet!!! 2nd from the outside looking in seeing someone so young, Gorgeous, Rich & with such a Gorgeous BF as well yeah she does have a LOT to be thankful for but depression is disease that affects you mentally, emotionally & physically. We don’t know what she’s going through on the inside so we can’t judge her. I LOOOVE Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart!!! I’m a Huge Fan! I hope she feels better & I’m sure Rob will be a great BF & be there for her when she needs him. : )

this is ridiculous!

Posted at 10:28 PM on April 27, 2012

this is unbelievable , i actually read that article , its all in french , that comment from “lmao” seems to be on point here , these people IQ must be really low .. I guess they google translate the whole damn article because it seems that they didn’t get what she said at all, but unfortunately their common sense must of gotten lost in translation..Please Hollywood Life can you stop insulting your readers !!

cristina k

Posted at 6:00 PM on April 27, 2012

Everyone would like to have more sexual freedom …….. but we are committed to people and circumstances …. This is called responsibility!
But everyone would like to have more sexual freedom …. I understood what she wanted to say!!

cris

Posted at 5:59 PM on April 27, 2012

Everyone would like to have more sexual freedom …….. but we are committed to people and circumstances …. This is called respeonsabilidade!

Deya Gutza

Posted at 5:14 PM on April 27, 2012

IT IS A PROBLEM TO BE 22 YEARS OLD, THE IMMATURITY TAKES TO UNSUSPECTED WAYS. GOOD LOOK, WITH YOUR LIFE.

Sophie

Posted at 4:57 PM on April 27, 2012

So when you have a nice boyfriend, who some call the hottest man in hollywood, make millions of dollars and when you star in blockbuster movies you should be happy? nonetheless that you have no private life, can’t do anything with your boyfriend… everyhthing you say gets twisted and goes under the microscope, lots of people hate her, criticize her… just because she is doing what she likes… Yeah… she should totally be happy.

JoJa

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 27, 2012

What I hate most is that one 1. They’re not true 2. You won’t leave them alone 3. Other stupid blogs and websites believe you so all we will be hearing is your lies for the rest IOC the week until another stupid “rumour” comes out! Thanks hl!

SayWha

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 27, 2012

Are you guys at Hollywood life for real? I mean is this site meant to be a parody of an “entertainment reporting” site? You can be serious with your angles on things here, are you? This is a joke, yes?
So if I live in LA, and I say “it’s not as hot out today as it was yesterday” – do you then report that I said it was cold out today and that I hate LA because it’s so cold all the time?

Ana

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 27, 2012

Hollywoodlife is a gossip site, meaning that most of their headlines are gossip. So even do the make up complete lies, they get paid to do so. Just wanted to let that out before you insult people you don’t know

lmao

Posted at 2:53 PM on April 27, 2012

god, I want a job at hollywoodlife so badly. All you guys do is sit around a table and figure out how to make “headlines” out of bad reading comprehension. That’s awesome, I’m totally qualified for this, I got a low score on the English section of my SATs!

Tizzle

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 27, 2012

I dare you to apply for a job at Hollywood Life, my friend. It may be a silly site, but the people working here don’t have your “low SAT scores”

This is why you most likely work at a place like MacDonalds and have time to comment on teen articles all day! :D

Beatriz

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 27, 2012

This ridiculous matter, you love to distort things, Kristen never said I was unhappy, she just admires the happiness of their character, hollywood life needs to improve on their materials.

ICU

Posted at 2:17 PM on April 27, 2012

LMAO. Deleting my comment explaining the Beats to you guys. What the matter don’t like being picked on? If you can’t take it than you shouldn’t dish it out.

cc1988

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 27, 2012

you hl writers are the worst you would think that any writer would have some kind of back ground i literature but not in the case of you guys, if you took lit 101 you might be able to correctly analyze a simple article. she didn’t say she wasn’t happy she said that she wishes she was as happy about life like these people were everyday, she’s admiring there joy for life not their careers. you guys are trying to make her song ungreatfu, ONCE AGAIN!! LAY OFF!!