Jessica Simpson's Star-Studded Baby Shower — New Video

Fri, April 27, 2012 10:48am EDT by 8 Comments
Jessica Simpson Baby Shower

We’ve already seen pics of her baby shower, but now her fans get an inside look in a new video!

Jessica Simpson was ready to celebrate the upcoming birth of her baby girl with a Charlotte’s Web themed baby shower on March 18. The 31-year-old pregnant star uploaded the video on her official website on April 26, so we could all get a sneak peek.

The special event was organized by Mindy Weiss, a celebrity event planner. The shower was filled with Jess’ favorite food and packed with Jessica’s closest family and friends including Jessica Alba and her 8-month-old daughter Haven and Jessica’s younger sister Ashlee Simpson, 27, who brought her three-year-old son Bronx.

Her fiance and baby daddy Eric Johnson was there too! He sat with Jess as she opened all their baby’s gifts — so sweet!

The mommy-to-be wrote in a photo caption, “Creating a family is the best thing I’ve done in my life” and “I really hope I can be half as good of a mom as my mom has been to me.”

It looked like an amazing event, but then again it was Jessica Simpson’s baby shower and I don’t expect anything less!

HollyMoms, what did YOU think of Jessica’s baby shower?

More Jessica Simpson News:

1. Jessica Simpson Ditches $500,000 Birthing Suite For C-Section
  2. Kendra Wilkinson Warns Jessica Simpson: You WILL Squirt Breast Milk
  3. How Jessica Simpson Plans To Lose 50 Plus Pounds After Giving Birth

Melissa

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 7, 2012

I normally do not take time to look at celebrity pics but I just had my baby too! You can never shower a new mommy enough with love and support! Gifts and treats too! Congrats to her and all the new mommies! What a blessing and big job of a lifetime :)

Erica Campbell

Posted at 11:46 PM on May 4, 2012

It is really a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m happy that you just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

dropple 2

Posted at 10:36 PM on May 4, 2012

certainly like your web-site but you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I’ll surely come again again.

Il sito per i più bei videogames fatti in flash in internet

Posted at 6:42 PM on May 2, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to present one thing again and aid others like you helped me.

liquorice

Posted at 7:55 AM on May 2, 2012

Hello there, simply changed into aware of your blog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate should you continue this in future. A lot of people shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Watch The Avengers Free

Posted at 3:57 AM on May 2, 2012

Magnificent issues altogether, you just gained a new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your publish that you just made a few days in the past? Any positive?

new york bus tours

Posted at 12:21 AM on May 2, 2012

certainly like your web-site however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth then again I’ll surely come again again.

Katie