Taylor’s legs looked tip top in her teeny mini. Here’s how you can get yours looking as touchably soft and silky!
Taylor Schilling, 27, could wear just about anything! A little prep work undoubtedly helped her get those mile-long legs ready for their debut April 25 at The Lucky One premiere in Berlin, Germany. There wasn’t a stray hair or nick insight, which shows she probably shaved just before the event.
With summer around the corner, it’s time to grin and bare your legs! To help get them smooth and gorgeous, try these tips from Lauren Zeifman, RPA-C, Founder of Park Avenue Skin Solutions in New York City:
• Make sure you moisten skin before shaving. Water helps hydrate and soften the skin.
• Apply a moisturizing shave gel, such as Skintimate Cream Shave. This creates a barrier between the skin and the razor, and also helps the razor glide more easily for a closer, smoother shave.
• Use a razor, such as Schick Quattro for Women and shave in the direction of the hair growth. Take your time and be extra careful on sensitive areas like ankles and knees, which are prone to nicks.
• Apply a creamy lotion such as Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream to help prevent inflammation and bumps.
HollywoodLifers: Have you gotten your legs out from winter hibernation? Tell us below!
— Jennifer Tzeses
More Taylor Schilling
- Best Dressed Celebrities Of The Week: Emily Blunt & More
- ‘Giuliana & Bill’ Recap: The Couple Chooses A Surrogate
- Bill Rancic Tells Giuliana: ‘You’re More Beautiful Now Than Ever’