Selena Gomez & Taylor Swift Bake Cupcakes Together — Cute Pics

Thu, April 26, 2012 9:15am EDT by 7 Comments

milljen

Posted at 11:43 PM on April 26, 2012

its not about boobss..its about freindship…stop the rumors plsss…

Allie

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 26, 2012

Delena is better no offence but they have know each other since they were seven years old and have hung out tougher every weekend since then until 2009 when they had a big fight thats were Taylor comes in but I think it was so sweet for Taylor to hang out with Sel when she needed a friend to comfort her about having a fight with then her bestest freind but yeah I never said that I hate their freindship I think thier freindship is sweet I just wish Selly could spend time with both maybe they could hang tougher but I really dont think so somthing bad clearly bad hapend to Delena and I dont think they will ever be BEST frends agian but hay I am a fan a Taylor so I cant say anything bad about her shes awasome. I am a big fan of Selly and Dems to their my fav celebs.

axel

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 26, 2012

they were celebrating taylor’s new boobs.

heybert

Posted at 2:50 PM on April 26, 2012

AMAZING!! THAT IS SO GOOD I AM LAUGHING

Prudence

Posted at 5:03 PM on April 26, 2012

haha The girl will be ashamed about it now! boobs job or not everybody is talking about her boobs and how they past from a “A” to a “C”! even if it’s because of special bras, she couldn’t avoid people’s reaction to that cause it really changes something on her! It’s the first thing we see now!

missy

Posted at 1:37 PM on June 8, 2012

her new boobs, what do you mean?

don’t tell me taylor got a boob job?

Dr.S

Posted at 10:23 AM on April 26, 2012

This is Beautiful..! Friendship gives me Hope..