Why Would Ke$ha Pee On The Street — Then Tweet About It?

Thu, April 26, 2012 3:26pm EST by 6 Comments
Kesha Pees In Street

I get that being gross is part of her image, but I think Ke$ha went a little overboard when she popped a squat in public.

“When you gotta go, you gotta go.” It’s a saying we’ve all heard countless times, and one Ke$ha took to heart April 24 when she decided to relieve herself on the street. Blaming traffic, the pop star tweeted to her 3.15 million followers, “Pee pee on the street. PoPo come n get me if u can find meeee.” It’s literally taken me two days to process my feelings on this.

Even for a girl who’s built her reputation around being nasty — the word “dirty” can be found in more than 10 of her released tracks — this act is straight-up gross. And unlike Cee Lo Green‘s nationally televised fart, which I also analyzed, there is no double standard here. It would have been just as gross and wrong for a dude to pee on the street as it is for Ke$ha.

I’m not even going to try to hate on Ke$ha. She’s awesome and uses unicorns in her music videos in the most phenomenal ways possible. But I will urge her to hold it in next time — or at the very least, not to invite her followers to your next pee party.

We never R.S.V.P.’d for that, and some things can never be unseen.

kitty

Posted at 3:12 AM on June 28, 2012

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL she is SO crazy! LOLXDD i still love her tho! LOL<3

Mindart77

Posted at 6:33 AM on May 7, 2012

It would have been understandable if she would have just quietly peed w/o tweeting the photo. However, once you chose to publicize the act she crossed the line. And I have no doubt that she would have been criticized even more, where she not an attractive female w/ blonde hair.

Connie

Posted at 12:33 PM on May 4, 2012

I thought what she did was disgusting and very nasty.

Kyle

Posted at 2:23 PM on April 27, 2012

Living in an urban area, I know that bathrooms can be scarce late and when you’re drunk (like Kesha prolly was) then peeing on the street is really your only option. I’ve done it a few times, and it happens all the time, especially late weekend nights. Not a big deal. Plus I love all of Kesha’s antics anyway.

gbtw

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 26, 2012

i love you andy. :) and, kesha is a pig and desperate for attention. i agree that when you’re desperate, you gotta do what you gotta do… but, for a woman, and with no toilet paper and no privacy, it’s just piggish and DIRTY. that she did it, if she really had to, isn’t all that outlandish, but that she thinks it necessary to tweet about it- get a life kesha. lame. oh, and i do have a double standard on this one anyway— guys can do this more discretely, and less messily. don’t like either, but it is different.

Connie

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 4, 2012

I think both men and women who pee out in public is disgusting and nasty .