Ellen DeGeneres Pokes Fun At 'Fifty Shades of Grey' — Hilarious

Thu, April 26, 2012 4:32pm EDT by 6 Comments
Ellen DeGeneres Fifty Shades of Grey

HollywoodLife.com was dying laughing while watching Ellen read excepts from the hit book — you’ve got to watch it!

Ellen DeGeneres is absolutely hilarious. The host of The Ellen DeGeneres Show took on E. L James‘ best-selling trilogy Fifty Shades of Grey on her April 26 show and we loved it. She gets handcuffs, whips and reads the sex scenes between Anastasia and Christian Grey. If you’re reading this book you’re going to be rolling on the floor with laughter.

— Chloe Melas

Cadee Cooper

Posted at 3:28 PM on June 10, 2012

I love you ellen! Ellen your sooooooooooooooooooo funny! I love your Dance Dares,your scares,and your guests.

Teresa R. Purdee

Posted at 7:00 AM on June 2, 2012

I am enjoying it so much. I can’t wait to red the other two. Good job.

Dianna

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 9, 2012

Read all 3 books!!! Left me sooooooo………….
waiting and wanting more, way more!!! ;)

Self Storage Plantation

Posted at 5:07 AM on May 8, 2012

Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Sumon Khan Personal Blog

Posted at 4:44 AM on May 7, 2012

I simply couldn’t go away your website prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be again often in order to check up on new posts

Ricky

Posted at 8:42 AM on April 27, 2012

The book is a great primer on how to treat a woman. Great romantic advice.