Octomom Nadya Suleman Is Being Investigated For Child Neglect

Wed, April 25, 2012 2:18pm EDT by 11 Comments
Nayda Suleman Octomom Neglect

A close friend of the Octomom ratted on her for neglecting her 14 children — police & child services followed up immediately! Find out what they found!

Nadya Suleman received a visit from the police on April 24 at her La Habra, California home after her hairdresser and friend Stephanie reported claims of child neglect of her 14 young children. The 36-year-old mom allegedly raises her kids in horrendous conditions.

The claims include minimal plumbing — only one working toilet for her large brood — so they use potty training toilets in their bedrooms and backyard! The children are allegedly malnourished and unbathed, while living in a “filthy” house, TMZ reports.

After the stylist made the allegations, police and three Department of Children and Families workers arrived at her home. When they entered she said, “Excuse the graffiti,” to warn them. She allows her children to write all over the walls of their home!

The authorities decided the children were not in harms way after staying for 90 minutes, but just because the children were not removed from her care they will follow-up and continue to investigate.

HollywoodLifers, what do YOU think of these claims? Do YOU think Nadya should have her children taken away?

More Nadya Suleman news:

1. ‘Octomom’ Nadya Suleman Says IVF ‘Was A Mistake’ After 6 Kids
  2. ‘Octomom’ Nadya Suleman: I Made $8,000 To Pose Nude
  3. Octomom Nadya Suleman: My Octuplets Are ‘Pieces of Poop’

Awesome things here. I’m very glad to look your article. Thanks so much and I’m looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

subway $100 gift card

Posted at 9:50 AM on June 30, 2012

Thank you for any other excellent post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such a perfect manner of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such info.

[jansport]

Posted at 10:16 PM on June 25, 2012

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be a enjoyment account it. Glance complex to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?

peyote cactus

Posted at 6:03 AM on May 11, 2012

You are in point of fact a good webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a great activity in this topic!

La risorsa per i più bei videogames fatti in flash sulla rete

Posted at 3:22 AM on May 4, 2012

I will immediately grasp your rss as I can’t find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know in order that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Poetry

Posted at 9:31 AM on May 1, 2012

Hi there, just became aware of your weblog via Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in case you proceed this in future. Lots of other people will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

ma2one

Posted at 5:34 AM on April 26, 2012

While I don’t agree with her methods of parenting or having more children than she can afford/care for, I strongly disagree with nosy busybodies interfering and reporting her for neglect. Unless you have hard facts, that’s somewhere you should never go..its pretty low that her hairdresser who came to her house to give her a haircut had something to do with reporting her. At least she had her come to her house for the haircut..she could have hauled all 14 kids to the salon. Surely someone would have thought they were being neglected while she was getting her haircut then, too.

alice

Posted at 4:24 AM on April 26, 2012

octomom is a good tham mother shell do anything for her children. who ever ratted her out is money hungry and cant take care of his or her life they need $$$ . it is hard taking care of so many kids and with one of special needs,who cares if her kids draw on walls? she lets them and its her house. only thing i wouldnt waste $500 on my hair but 20 the most.

Jessi

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 25, 2012

How can I or anyone else here know if her children should be taken away? There is no photos nor do I personally know her or her children. All that is in this “article” is he said she said. Crap journalism at the expense of others.

Nicole

Posted at 7:30 PM on April 25, 2012

You can see photos of the inside of the house on TMZ. They even have pics of her using a chair to lock her children in their bedroom while she got her $500 haircut. She’s in most of the shots so you know it’s really her house.

Also, it will only take $150 to fix her other toilet but she prefers to use her money for a $500 haircut while her tots have to use their baby pottys outside. It’s sick.

omg

Posted at 3:10 PM on April 25, 2012

That is just disgusting. How dare she spend that much on herslef and ignore her kids. I’m a mother and I used to smoke. If all I had in my account was enough to get me smokes or milk and snack for my kids I spent it on my kids. I would figure out how to get money for smokes or I just wouldn’t get a pack till I got paid. I’m all for pampering yourself but not at the expense of your kids. Your kids are supposed to come first, if they have needs you take care of that before you spend a crazy amount on a damn hair style.