Katie Holmes Is Pregnant With Second Child — New Report

Wed, April 25, 2012 5:10pm EDT by 20 Comments
Katie Holmes Pregnant

It’s been six years since Katie & Tom Cruise welcomed baby Suri, and now she’s reportedly becoming a big sister!

Katie Holmes is one of the most hands-on mom in Hollywood, and she’s about to welcome another lucky kid into the world, Star magazine reports. “She’s struggling to contain the news,” a source close to Katie tells the mag.

“She can’t wait to be a mom again, and the sooner she can tell the world about it, the happier she’ll be,” the source adds.

Six-year-old Suri Cruise was overheard asking her mom, 33, during a New York City visit to Newsies on Broadway, “if her baby sister was in Katie’s tummy!” an insider reveals to Star.

“Katie laughed and whispered something in Suri’s ear,” the source says. Do you think Katie told her to keep it a secret?

And Tom Cruise is thrilled that Katie is pregnant again. The dad of three, 49, has two adopted children with ex-wife Nicole Kidman – daughter Isabella, 19, and son Connor, 17.

“Katie thinks the baby will bring the family closer together,” the source says.

Her rep denied the pregnancy claims, Celebuzz reports.

HollyMoms, do you think Katie is pregnant again?

More Katie Holmes News:

1. Suri Cruise Turns 6 Years Old Today — See Her Life In Pics
  2. Are Katie Holmes & Tom Cruise Expecting Another Baby?
  3. Katie Holmes Goes Topless In New H. Stern Jewelry Ads

variasi mobil

Posted at 3:16 PM on July 10, 2012

Thanks for any other informative web site. The place else may just I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect approach? I have a undertaking that I’m just now operating on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such information.

100a fuse

Posted at 6:33 AM on July 6, 2012

You’re truly a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a wonderful task on this subject!

buy the magic of making up

Posted at 11:43 AM on July 5, 2012

Excellent site. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks for your effort!

seo marketing experts

Posted at 8:46 AM on July 3, 2012

Valuable info. Fortunate me I found your site accidentally, and I’m surprised why this accident didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

seo marketing strategies

Posted at 8:23 AM on July 3, 2012

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to go back the prefer?.I’m trying to find things to enhance my website!I guess its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

tecnologia nuevas

Posted at 5:00 PM on June 29, 2012

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favourite reason seemed to be at the web the easiest factor to remember of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst other folks consider concerns that they just don’t understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

Selena

Posted at 12:48 AM on April 28, 2012

Did you guys know that Katie Holmes can’t have anymore babies since like 3 or 4 years ago!! She got that surgery so that she couldn’t have anymore babies. ( i forgot what it was called.) but, all these things are lies, and don’t believe a word they’re saying!!!!!

sarah

Posted at 8:21 AM on July 3, 2012

Are you talking about tubal ligation? It’s where they get their tube tied. That’s the medical term for it anyways and I only know because I work in the medical field.

Arianna

Posted at 12:01 AM on April 28, 2012

I can’t believe she’s pregnant again!! Suri ( the brat!) is gonna be a big sis!! I hope it’s a boy, and they can name him Joseph, for the role Tom played in Far And Away. If it’s a girl, they should name her Ariella, just cuz I like that name!! Hahhahaha!!:)

Courtney

Posted at 6:22 AM on April 26, 2012

She’s not pregnant her rep came out & shot down the rumors the tabloids only do this to sell papers duh.

Kayla

Posted at 7:43 PM on April 25, 2012

You were saying she was preggo a few months ago to…I say NO until she confirms it

IHopeYouGoBankrupt

Posted at 6:21 PM on April 25, 2012

what a bunch of bull LOL. you did a pregnancy test on her?

Hannah

Posted at 1:02 PM on April 25, 2012

Suri looks like a Satanic little brat.

@hannahMORON

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 25, 2012

GO KILL YOURSELF FOR COMMENTING ON A 6 YEAR OLD YOU’VE NEVER MET AND WILL NEVER MEET.

Hannah

Posted at 8:22 AM on April 27, 2012

Lolol. Spaz much? Jeez.

ann

Posted at 11:00 AM on April 25, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Michelle

Posted at 10:54 AM on April 25, 2012

This is another report that I will believe it when I see it, Just like Kate and William! Its always cycling, To me who cares! Yes Katie is beautiful and Suri is a little sweetheart, But I highly doubt that she is pregnant again. Also what is with Kates outfit?? Its just hideous, Looks like it came from the rag drawer.

gbtw

Posted at 1:44 PM on April 25, 2012

agreed, but she almost always looks so hideously dressed that i’ve stopped noticing.

lila

Posted at 10:05 AM on April 25, 2012

your sources are fake and so are your writing skills. Tom has non stop filming for at least 2 years before he can take a break and be with his newborn. They won’t be having a baby till he is able to take some time off.

Don’t suspend reasoning entirely just because you have nothing to write about.

fed up reader

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 25, 2012

hallelujah! someone finally says the same thing i do! respect to you lila!