Kate Middleton 'African Cats' UK Premiere: Stunning In Matthew Williamson

Wed, April 25, 2012 3:53pm EDT by 5 Comments
Kate Middleton African Cats Premiere

The Duchess looked divine in the peplum frock, looking sophisticated and chic!

Kate Middleton stepped out on the red carpet at the African Cats premiere in London on Apr. 25, where the Duchess looked premiere perfect in a Matthew Williamson dress from the Pre-Fall collection. The grey dress, complete with peplum detailing, was accented with green, yellow and gold embellishments both on the sleeve and the neckline. I loved the unexpected pop of color!

Keeping the accessories minimal, everything about Kate’s ensemble was absolutely perfect. The Duchess adds yet another fantastic look to her stellar style.

What did you think of her premiere get-up?

Katrina Mitzeliotis

– More Kate Middleton News

1. Prince William Protects Kate Middleton From The Rain — Aww
  2. Pippa Middleton Could Be Arrested For Gun Incident
  3. Kate Middleton & Prince William Put Off Having A Baby

Alif

Posted at 9:34 PM on June 8, 2012

While I think that William cares deeply for Kate, I think that the iretnview above shows that he has ‘commitment issues’. The fact that they broke up three times doesn’t really look good. I think that William is reluctant to get married for two reasons: First, he knows that once he gets married that he will be a full-time royal and if nothing else, William has proven time and time again that he hates the thought of being an active member of the royal family – why else would he have continued his army training past his 2007-2008 stint at the three different sections of the armed forces? Because, let’s face it, if he gets married, he and Kate won’t be able to live on some army base and be a normal military husband and wife. They are the rockstars to this family and will be pimped out to the media for full effect. Second, I think that he likes the arrangement that he has. He can spend all week playing soldier with his army friends and have little trips with his girlfriend on the weekend. He seems content with this arrangement because he is not obligated to anyone. Furthermore, William doesn’t want to overshadow his father, and once he gets married he will. I know everyone thinks that they are getting, married next summer, but honestly, unless she gets pregnant, I don’t see it happening.

Best beats online

Posted at 10:13 PM on May 10, 2012

I’m no longer sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I must spend a while studying much more or working out more. Thank you for excellent info I was in search of this information for my mission.

Poetry

Posted at 8:37 PM on May 8, 2012

It’s in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

kmid fan

Posted at 5:25 AM on April 26, 2012

Loving Kate’s Emmy shoes and clutch!!!

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 4:20 AM on April 26, 2012

The perfect dress for seduction cat!