Beyonce Reveals How She Lost 50 Pounds After Giving Birth

Wed, April 25, 2012 5:50pm EDT by 37 Comments
Beyonce Weight Loss After Baby

The new mom spills her weight-loss and exercise secrets in a new interview! Find out what she did to drop all the baby weight.

Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy Carter on Jan. 7 and has already lost almost 50 pounds since that life-changing day! She is loving that her “waist came back so fast” after welcoming her daughter with her hubby of four years, Jay-Z.

Since her pregnancy, her body has changed, like every woman’s does. She says she had to get her tone back because she is “definitely softer,” she tells People.

“But I feel my body bouncing back. Whatever was tight and muscular, like my legs, I’m seeing it come back. You just have to work at it,” she insists.

And working at it she does indeed with three 90 minute sessions per week — but mixes it up with running, dancing and crunches on an exercise ball.

She clears up rumors about having a trainer living with her — false!

When she isn’t working on her fitness in the gym, she relies on a strict protein based diet in the kitchen.

Her meal plan is quite sparse, but here it is:

Breakfast – egg whites
Lunch – protein shake or fresh sliced turkey with capers
Snack – edamame or cucumbers with vinegar, cayenne pepper and lemon, berries or a green apple
Dinner – yellowtail sashimi with jalapenos and wasabi

This is why she is fit ladies; the key is in your diet and exercise regime!

She admits that breast feeding Blue helped her lose “the bulk” of the baby weight, but she only nursed her until she was 10 weeks old.

HollyMoms, did YOU find it hard to lose your baby weight?  And what did you do to lose the extra pounds?

More Beyonce News:

1. Beyonce on Giving Birth: I Roller-Set My Hair And Wore Kitten Heels To Hospital
  2. Beyoncé Bans Kim Kardashian From Her Inner Circle – It’s True
  3. Beyoncé Reveals: The $4.79 Drugstore Beauty Buy She Loves

racing rivals cheats codes

Posted at 2:20 AM on September 18, 2014

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
to and you are just extremely magnificent. I really like
what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying
and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a
terrific web site.

clash of clans cheats software

Posted at 11:04 AM on September 13, 2014

Clash of Clans 2014 Hack is here now and today it is possible to
generate infinite jewels, gold and elixir with this particular newer edition of the
most popular clash of clans hack, the newest edition 3.5 premiered couple of days ago with a qualified crew of german programmers and more than 10,000
people have analyzed it and so they were able to make
endless amount of gems and silver with this newer type of clash of clans hack.

nerium skin care

Posted at 6:03 PM on September 2, 2014

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away
your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could
be giving us something informative to read?

Lincoln

Posted at 5:37 PM on August 19, 2014

Excellent blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I’m
planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.

Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid
option? There are so many choices out there that I’m totally overwhelmed ..
Any tips? Thanks!

Calcium Supplements

Posted at 12:11 AM on August 19, 2014

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end
or if it’s the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated.