Beyonce Reveals How She Lost 50 Pounds After Giving Birth

Wed, April 25, 2012 5:50pm EDT by 28 Comments
Beyonce Weight Loss After Baby

The new mom spills her weight-loss and exercise secrets in a new interview! Find out what she did to drop all the baby weight.

Beyonce gave birth to Blue Ivy Carter on Jan. 7 and has already lost almost 50 pounds since that life-changing day! She is loving that her “waist came back so fast” after welcoming her daughter with her hubby of four years, Jay-Z.

Since her pregnancy, her body has changed, like every woman’s does. She says she had to get her tone back because she is “definitely softer,” she tells People.

“But I feel my body bouncing back. Whatever was tight and muscular, like my legs, I’m seeing it come back. You just have to work at it,” she insists.

And working at it she does indeed with three 90 minute sessions per week — but mixes it up with running, dancing and crunches on an exercise ball.

She clears up rumors about having a trainer living with her — false!

When she isn’t working on her fitness in the gym, she relies on a strict protein based diet in the kitchen.

Her meal plan is quite sparse, but here it is:

Breakfast – egg whites
Lunch – protein shake or fresh sliced turkey with capers
Snack – edamame or cucumbers with vinegar, cayenne pepper and lemon, berries or a green apple
Dinner – yellowtail sashimi with jalapenos and wasabi

This is why she is fit ladies; the key is in your diet and exercise regime!

She admits that breast feeding Blue helped her lose “the bulk” of the baby weight, but she only nursed her until she was 10 weeks old.

HollyMoms, did YOU find it hard to lose your baby weight?  And what did you do to lose the extra pounds?

More Beyonce News:

1. Beyonce on Giving Birth: I Roller-Set My Hair And Wore Kitten Heels To Hospital
  2. Beyoncé Bans Kim Kardashian From Her Inner Circle – It’s True
  3. Beyoncé Reveals: The $4.79 Drugstore Beauty Buy She Loves

webpage

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 24, 2014

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used to be totally
right. This publish truly made my day. You cann’t believe simply how so much time I
had spent for this info! Thank you!

Teddy Flower

Posted at 10:27 AM on March 10, 2014

Weight loss after pregnancy will include exercise, just like any other weight loss plan. However, make sure you are doing the right type of workout at the right time. The most problematic area for most women after having a child is the stomach region. You may notice stretching and bulges here that you want to get rid of.

Anna

Posted at 8:49 PM on November 1, 2013

vimeo.com/78312006

lose weight

Posted at 3:27 PM on August 19, 2013

Whip up delicious vegetarian meals for weight
loss in your own kitchen. But how would you feel if there is a place like a luxurious
spa wherein you will feel like you are on vacation.

One of the top mental tricks with anything, including
weight loss, is visualizing the end result.

Posted at 10:04 AM on July 9, 2013

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much
about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog.
An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

hymqpwvwziwz

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 14, 2013

yjldknjaewrd

zjzdqxwxxwet

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 14, 2013

dmteufseotig

Fareeth

Posted at 2:27 PM on February 24, 2013

Great Diet plan she took….

Jasmiriah

Posted at 9:55 AM on February 7, 2013

After I had my son, I lost 21 lbs. I have since gained that and then some back..hahaha. I don’t care if she pushed the baby out, had it cut out of her or what, that fact is…I want her body. I really want to know how she did it. These stars can afford a personal trainer, I can’t so I am always looking for some way to help me on my weight loss journey. I did it once, but it was so unhealthy, but it wasn’t entirely my fault. No one really understands what it’s like to be poor until they have to decide if they are going to pay bills, or buy food. I needed a roof over my head, so I had to do without food. Really sucked, because for 3 months I could only eat about once or twice a week. And that’s my story. (Note: The unhealthy weight loss happened before I got pregnant)

Get Sildenafil Citrate Deals

Posted at 9:00 PM on December 16, 2012

The oil acts on all the internal blood vessels
and tissues in the organ to enhance its function like never before.
Though the validity of many benefits claimed by men who buy Cali – Plus is not tested,
nevertheless they exist. Treatment of weed Horny Goat Weed has been very popular.

mutanu

Posted at 1:57 AM on November 8, 2012

how do i loose belly fat and muffin top without exercise

Jaroc_66

Posted at 2:39 PM on May 25, 2012

Yes! I truly beleive Mrs. Carter had a baby. Think about this the backlash she really would be receiving if she came out and said ” sorry fans I lied to you all” . As far as losing the weight yes it can be done, I nursed my son until he was almost 4. but by the time my 6 week check up came around I was back into my regular cloths, diet and exercrise is a must for your health and the baby health.

Carolina

Posted at 11:20 AM on May 16, 2012

its easy to lose all that baby weight when you actually didn’t have a baby. I know I’m going to get a lot of hate, but I honestly believe she didn’t physically have this baby. it is their biological child but she didn’t deliver her.

courtney

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 26, 2012

she totally rushed this losing 50lbs that it took 8 1/2 months to gain in less than 4 means she’s starving herself and endangering her milk supply duh your actually supposed to eat about 300-500 extra calories a day while your nursing. look for example at Mariah Carey she’s admitted it took her 9 months to lose the 70lbs she gained while pregnant with her twins but she did nurse for the first three so had to eat more and for a bit of it couldn’t excercise because of her c-section. though Bey didn’t have complications like Mariah did so she didn’t have to deliver prematurely like M did and watch her baby struggle to survive in the nicu

hannah

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 26, 2012

egg whites for breakfast and a shake for lunch? She shojld probably be dead. Shes like not eating.

Clearstreamed

Posted at 5:07 AM on April 26, 2012

The secret is in starving yourself and overexcersizing ladies what a pile a bull…!!

luv

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 25, 2012

how to u know that she didn’t have the baby were u in her vjay? and the whole kim k story is false. bey is beautiful in and out and with or without makeup. hayers r going to deal. i luv dis woman…keep doing your thing beyonce!!!!!!!!!

Jill

Posted at 10:10 PM on April 25, 2012

No carb diet–no artificial sweeteners and exercise–weight falls off!

Try it

tasha

Posted at 9:43 PM on April 25, 2012

U look great im tryn to lose,50 also I reAlly need your help and advise

Niki

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 25, 2012

Being the most beautiful woman in the world, means being beautiful inside and out. What she said about Kim Kardashian was just rude. I don’t think she is the most beautiful woman in the world. Her and Jay-Z are both stuck up to me anyway. I wouldn’t want to be their friend.

tasha

Posted at 9:47 PM on April 25, 2012

I think b n jay r the coolest ppl u will ever meet and thtz on the real

REALLYNOW!!

Posted at 8:05 AM on May 10, 2012

I didn’t realize you knew them personally to say whether what was said was TRUE OR FALSE!! It’s the media’s job to make a$$holes believe what they say…SO on that note

A JOB WELL DONE!! TAKE A BOW….STUPID!

me

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 25, 2012

cause she didn’t give birth, called this

nene

Posted at 7:48 PM on April 26, 2012

i so agree^^^^^

me

Posted at 7:57 PM on April 29, 2012

thanks, cause it is the truth, hope she will get exposed for the liar she is

lwoods

Posted at 5:12 PM on May 5, 2012

Forgive me if I appear to bea skeptically when it comes to Bey. She always appears so secretive when dating and marrying JayZ. Now all of a sudden…..you want the world to know ur pregnant and giving birth. Its hard for me to believe she has lost her baby weight over night when others celebrate took longer. Lady B….ur not small frame and love yo eat. If Jessica Simpson looked pregnant all over…I don’t believe she would b able to lose 50lbs in three months. Ur pregnancy didn’t add op not the things u listed that u ate while breastfeeding. Unless u had Kipp while giving birth? What’s tone in the dark…always come to light. In due time we will know the truth or wad the a stunt yo revive ur soon to be end career. Everyone who is hot….eventually fades tor the next person.

FOREALTHOUGH??

Posted at 8:07 AM on May 10, 2012

OMFNG…PLEASE GIVE THIS SHYT A REST!! How the hell do you hide a pregnancy? She gave the information SHE wanted you to know so GET THE HELL OVER IT!!

What does she have to prove to you or anyone else? You people really need a damn life!

skeptical

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 10, 2012

I agree! Beyonce lost the “baby weight” by taking off the prosthetic baby bump!