Beyonce Named ‘World’s Most Beautiful Woman’ — Do YOU Agree?

Wed, April 25, 2012 9:42am EST by 43 Comments
Beyonce Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012

New mom Beyonce was honored by ‘PEOPLE’ — do YOU think they made the right choice?

With her killer bone structure, enviable curves and a clear complexion, it’s no surprise that Beyonce was named 2012’s World’s Most Beautiful Woman by PEOPLE. But the 30-year-old says that she feels more beautiful now than she ever before!

Gwenyth Paltrow Most Beautiful Woman 2013

“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” Beyonce said. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”

Beyonce and her hip-hop mogul husband of four years, Jay-Z, welcomed Blue Ivy Carter into the world on Jan. 7. “I just stare at her all day,” Beyonce admitted. “She is my favorite thing in the world, and my No. 1 job is to protect her.”

Are YOU surprised Beyonce was named World’s Most Beautiful Woman? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Kamm

– More Beyonce News

1. Do You Love Beyonce’s New Bangs & Lighter Locks?
  2. Beyonce Thanks Michelle Obama For Inspiring Blue Ivy Carter
  3. Beyonce Is Losing 40 Pounds Of Baby Weight Fast: Find Out How

Nova Loong

Posted at 1:36 AM on May 14, 2012

I dont think so … I think , I mean , for me Avril Lavigne , or Miley Cyrus or Angelina Jolie , is more beautiful than Beyonce … But if the people choose Beyonce as the most beautiful woman in the world , there is nothing I can do , except as just to support it … And also , Beyonce has a son … But still she’s pretty … But for me Angelina Jolie is more pretty than her … And when I saw this on enternet and in news , I was shock … And I thought “why ? ? … why Beyonce ? ? … There are many pretty woman over there , and over here … And why she ? ? … Your just kiddin’ on me !! …” I dont know … But , congrats to you Beyonce , and to your little cute boy …

DJ Tommy G

Posted at 12:39 AM on May 14, 2012

China will claim her too!

mignonne lumba

Posted at 1:37 PM on May 12, 2012

i think for me angelina jolie she’s the most beautiful woman in the hollywood world

Trinidad Stilner

Posted at 5:45 PM on May 11, 2012

well, if its a debate on who is hotter, i choose @jadewesterlym — she is GORGEOUS!

Carolyn

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 11, 2012

Heck yes!

karyn

Posted at 9:02 PM on May 10, 2012

Beyonce totally deserves this,she’s very beautiful and even though y’all refuse to admitt it, you know it. Stop hating and be proud of this beautiful black woman, she represents black people always…love you sooo much queen B.

Alupo juliet

Posted at 7:52 AM on May 10, 2012

honestly beyonce is hot……..hot…… shes really perfect
jayz made a right choice

my opinion is

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 6, 2012

People said the same thing about Halle but its a opinion one thing we know for sure is black don’t crack she will be beautiful long into her adulthood.

Samantha

Posted at 11:49 AM on May 6, 2012

Okay, did anyone say this stuff when JLo was picked…Not that I do not think that JLo is pretty, but really…she was not the most beautiful as there is no such thing. But if one has to be selected then why not Beyonce this time? I have to say this though…If anyone thinks that horse faced Sofia Vergara..There is absolutely nothing beautiful or even pretty about her.

J

Posted at 8:59 AM on May 3, 2012

She is because she has.no plastic surgeries hanging all over her,what she has make her natual and that is what we call the most beautiful

Tumi

Posted at 3:45 AM on April 30, 2012

Beyonce is mos def’ the most beautiful woman on this planet. Most people commenting in this website are Beyonce-intolerant cuz y’all are just jealous… Stop being haters and congratulate her! She has worked hard for all her achievements, including this one. Weave or not, she has natural features that makes her take the title; from her eyes, fair complexion, elegant curves, and don’t get me started on her humble personality.

J.J

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 27, 2012

I’ve worked a concert with Beyonce, as a bartender behind the scenes, I wouldn’t say she is the most beautiful, she is lovely with all the make-up but you can make anyone look good with a professional doing that. However it’s they way she acts that gets me. She was so rude to everyone, she is such a diva that she doesn’t deserve this.

Tumi

Posted at 3:49 AM on April 30, 2012

you were just a bartender what do you know about beauty? And she’s a star ofcourse she has off day cuz of all the stress and what not. I suggest that you stick to serving drinks and leave all the critics to media beauty analysts…..

Stevie J

Posted at 8:50 AM on May 3, 2012

Wow look who is on Beyonce’s crotch! Do me a favor and get a life. Being that you all on Bey’s a** makes me questionable about how you look! Anyone that falls into this stupid media, and more importantly, agrees with it really needs to adjust their life priorities. Bey is pretty, but far from being the worlds most beautiful.

Sarah

Posted at 9:23 AM on April 27, 2012

I think she is a very beautiful person, but I would not go as far as saying the most beautiful person in the world. Ther are a lot of beautiful women, just to single out one person is not right.

Stevie j

Posted at 8:52 AM on May 3, 2012

Touche’ That’s all I’ve been saying!

Hadiza jabi

Posted at 5:33 AM on April 27, 2012

She dsvrd it

Puhleeze

Posted at 7:30 PM on April 26, 2012

Let’s see how beautiful she is without all of that weave.

Anne

Posted at 7:37 AM on April 26, 2012

Not the most beautiful………

Kandi

Posted at 1:19 AM on April 26, 2012

Not! how can you title someone as the most beautiful in the world. Theres so many other women besides her… n its an opinion not everyone will agree on the same person being labeled most beautiful…

Cheyenne

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 25, 2012

She’s not the most beautiful woman in the world. She only looks good at events where she has to be glammed up.
I think eva mendez is really beautiful!!

bret

Posted at 9:17 PM on April 29, 2012

You are only saying this because spanish not black women.

chandra

Posted at 2:12 PM on April 25, 2012

I wouldn’t quote anybody as being the most beautiful woman in the world. There’s way too many out there.

tanner

Posted at 11:58 AM on April 25, 2012

Not surprised at all. I’m really surprised she hasn’t been given this cover every year for the past decade. Truly gorgeous woman. Motherhood suits her and has only enhanced her natural beauty.

Stevie J

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 3, 2012

Natural beauty title only belongs to women like Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, and Gabby Union (even with her goofy smile)and so many more as far as black women go. Tons of white and hispanic women with “natural beauty”. Beyonce needs make up…..that’s not natural beauty. Actually show me a woman that hasn’t had a nose job or any cosmetic work done that was born beautiful. Not changing anything that God gave you and you are still beautiful….now that is natural beauty.

kat

Posted at 11:52 AM on April 25, 2012

Absolutely! I’ve been saying for years that she deserves this. She is beautiful inside and out.

debi

Posted at 10:12 AM on April 25, 2012

____________….. NO! …..______________

KT

Posted at 10:03 AM on April 25, 2012

I’m not denying she’s beautiful but the most beautiful in the world? No way. Eva Longoria kicks her ass in looks anyday.

Haii

Posted at 11:16 AM on April 25, 2012

ew eva longoria looks disgusting. she just looks like any spanish chick. not to mention she looks old. Beyonce over her any day of the decade.

AerisNobilitas

Posted at 10:03 AM on April 25, 2012

Agree with Sara. She’s not the most beautiful woman in the world.

sara

Posted at 9:51 AM on April 25, 2012

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT NOT MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD…..

Nova Loong