Beyonce Named ‘World’s Most Beautiful Woman’ — Do YOU Agree?

Wed, April 25, 2012 9:42am EST by 43 Comments
Beyonce Most Beautiful Woman in the World 2012

New mom Beyonce was honored by ‘PEOPLE’ — do YOU think they made the right choice?

With her killer bone structure, enviable curves and a clear complexion, it’s no surprise that Beyonce was named 2012’s World’s Most Beautiful Woman by PEOPLE. But the 30-year-old says that she feels more beautiful now than she ever before!

Gwenyth Paltrow Most Beautiful Woman 2013

“I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,” Beyonce said. “I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”

Beyonce and her hip-hop mogul husband of four years, Jay-Z, welcomed Blue Ivy Carter into the world on Jan. 7. “I just stare at her all day,” Beyonce admitted. “She is my favorite thing in the world, and my No. 1 job is to protect her.”

Are YOU surprised Beyonce was named World’s Most Beautiful Woman? Sound off below!

– Jennifer Kamm

– More Beyonce News

1. Do You Love Beyonce’s New Bangs & Lighter Locks?
  2. Beyonce Thanks Michelle Obama For Inspiring Blue Ivy Carter
  3. Beyonce Is Losing 40 Pounds Of Baby Weight Fast: Find Out How

CodyandMelissa Hill

Posted at 12:32 PM on February 27, 2014

She got ugly the second she got possessed and had plastic surgery. Shame too she used to be quite beautiful. Now she just a scary monster.

Some Guy

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 20, 2013

Beyonce is just the hottest.
Suck it up.

ME

Posted at 1:46 PM on September 19, 2012

She is the most beautiful! Get over it!

Beyonce reigns supreme! :)

nircagor

Posted at 8:44 AM on January 16, 2013

She is without any doubt the most beutiful lady of all the times

princess

Posted at 10:47 AM on July 5, 2012

She is a beautiful woman but NOT the most beautiful, even farrrr from the most beautiful.
People magazine had nothing else to publish!
Jay z and her have become pompous which is disgusting, how do you rent a whole bloody floor just to have a baby born, why waste all that money when you could give to charity, do something humanitarian with it.
They make me sick!!!!!

Anonymous

Posted at 5:37 AM on June 22, 2012

Beyonce is beautiful, but she is by FAAAAR not the most beautiful. EVERYONE is beautiful in their own way & to single ONE person out of ALL the BILLIONS of people is wrong. The only thing that makes her “better” is money. Not everyone can be famous. There are many beautiful, talented people out there that are overlooked. EVERYONE is talented in some sort of way. She is not more beautiful than a random girl on a street. I’m sorry, I just cannot exaggerate enough that she is NOT the most beautiful women on Earth. I believe that EVERY woman is beautiful. And for people who will “Hate” on me just because I am giving my honest opinion, sorry for nothing. (:

May

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 19, 2012

The stupid comments that Beyone doesn’t diserve this title but I think she does for one she isnt beautiful… She is AMAZINGLY GOREGOUS! She can sing. She had a baby and dropped the weight in 3 months. She can dance. She is happily married to a rap mogul. She maybe wearing a weave but HEY she can rock it. She has won countless awards. Plus so many other things that show she diserved this title. Eva Longoria, JLo, Angie Jolie, Eva mendez are beautiful but odviously it wasn’t thier turn yet. Oh and to the one who said Avril Levine or Miley Cyrus YOU ARE CRAY CRAY. REMEMBER Miley those picture of miley. Yeah she a hoe

dino :-)

Posted at 8:37 AM on June 1, 2012

I can say that BEYONCE truly deserve this title to be the world’s most beautiful woman because she is like an angel and she is a one big package to all of us the way she sing and of course the way she dance she is so talented gorgeuos a perfecf women. We must respect her.

keykeykey

Posted at 4:20 PM on May 22, 2012

First off this is a yearly award given to hard working celebrity women of that year. It’s not solely based on looks because there are too many out there to base it on. Beyonce gave birth, toured her fourth album and did a lot this year and the past few years, in a humble manner. She absolutely deserved this title. People keep bringing up other beautiful stars, but what do they do besides just acting and singing? JLo got it lst year because of her work on American Idol, touring and a few other things, you have to be a hardworking female to get this award. And out of everyone that people compared her to on this website, sorry they don’t hold a candle to her.

Lanre

Posted at 4:16 PM on May 15, 2012

Beyonce is actually the most beautiful.,. I call her temptation.

Shieka Puma

Posted at 1:47 AM on May 14, 2012

agree to Nova Loong … shes pretty right !! … and she got the point …