'Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Will Bonnie Pick Jamie Over Jeremy?

Tue, April 24, 2012 3:03pm EST by 32 Comments

Bad news, ‘Beremy’ fans! Robert Ri’chard tells HollywoodLife.com that Bonnie & Jamie’s new romance ‘might be too much for Jeremy to stop.’

Last week’s episode of The Vampire Diaries focused on “Delena,” but the April 26 installment is all about “Beremy” — no wait, make that “Bamie.” Robert Ri’chard tells HollywoodLife.com that Jamie and Bonnie (Kat Graham) are “looking towards their future,” which begins with a date to the ’20s dance, and that Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) may have to be left in Bonnie’s past.

“Jamie is with her throughout the entire episode,” Robert tells me. “She’s protecting him, but he’s also protecting her. When you have that dynamic, where both people are looking out for each other, they’re bound to be drawn together romantically. We see that unfold in this episode.”

Of course, there are still plenty of unresolved issues between Bonnie and her ex. She dumped Jeremy when she caught him cheating on her with a ghost — only on The Vampire Diaries could that be a valid sentence — so you have to assume his return to Mystic Falls will create tension.

“It’s inevitable that Jamie and Jeremy will meet face to face,” Robert says. “But [Bonnie and Jamie's relationship] might be a little bit too much for Jeremy to stop.”

Robert adds that Jamie and Bonnie will grow closer as she introduces him to more of her world — which, unfortunately, includes her fight with the Originals.

“He’s right there with her as things transpire,” Robert says, which you can see in the preview clip below as Bonnie’s new boy toy has a nasty run-in with Klaus (Joseph Morgan). Robert also promises a “crazy cliffhanger” with Bonnie, which might have something to do with the fact that she’s still wearing her outfit for the dance in the following episode.

And the fact that she’s bleeding from her neck.

How do you feel about the Bonnie-Jeremy-Jamie triangle? And what do hope to see happen at this week’s “Roaring ’20s” dance? Cast your vote, then leave your best theories in the comments section below!

— Andy Swift

Loading video...

NIan

Posted at 8:30 AM on September 9, 2012

Bonnie doesn’t deserve Jeremy but Jeremy loves her soo much.She has to choose Jer.

marchbabe

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 17, 2012

am tired that everybody is forever willing to die for elena. shez whiny and boring,when shez not busy divising a plan to kill whatever threat,shez whinning about stefan/damon. and why the hell are they trying to erase a little bit Bonnie by giving her dumb stories?simple:she’d be more awsome than elena by far and therez already caroline who proved to be strong and awsome. So everyone will end up being better than elena. In my opinion,she should be with none of them,they are both losers and seriously out of her league!she needs someone serious,strong,mature and putting her before everything else. all male responding to those criterias are either too in love with elena/caroline or dead

noab

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 5, 2012

Well bonnie is a character who has fans so deal with that. I think its funny and childish that fans get mad at others who ships a different couple then them and they come across dumb. Personally I like bonnie but sometimes the girl gets on my nerves but I don’t talk trash to her fans. And if they like the idea of her and damon ( don’t know why) then they can. Yes elena is the main character but that doesn’t mean that fans have to like her (hence other characters on this show) and I don’t. grow up people this is only a show with fictional characters so deal with it!!!

akqueza

Posted at 9:51 PM on May 4, 2012

jeremy n bonnie got fantastic chemistry,,…they r gr8….

vancouver web design

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 2, 2012

Great publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the other specialists of this sector don’t realize this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & help different users like its aided me. Good job.

LT

Posted at 6:20 PM on April 26, 2012

I think it is horrible that this show is teaching highschoolers to slut around with family members, especially brothers. Stephan was first, it is nasty to sleep with the brother next. Damon needs to go and find someone else. This why HPV is so high in this age group. Please do the right thing and allow “the already sexually active” Elena to stay with one partner.

Claire

Posted at 1:53 AM on April 25, 2012

I am confused as to why Jeremy and Bonnie wouldn’t be together? It seems obvious, from this poll at least, that people are much more drawn to them over Bamie. I hate when shows make the audience like a couple and then break them up without the intention of putting them back together. It reminds me of Jackie and Hyde on That 70′s Show; I will never forgive the writers for that one.

Then again I understands a writers need to follow their own vision; I’m just not sure it always translates well.

hayley

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 24, 2012

I would rather see Bonnie learning more about her magic. It’s kinda annoying how she is all powerful all of a sudden!

.....

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 24, 2012

Elena is the lead character so deal with it. They won’t put the least favorite character Bonnie with Damon or Stefan. haha

Blah

Posted at 7:19 PM on April 24, 2012

no one curr about Bobbie……

Sarah

Posted at 7:16 PM on April 24, 2012

I roll my eyes at Bamon fans. You want bonnie to be happy but you ship her with the biggest ass on the show who treats her and everyone except Elena like crap. -.- He just barks orders at her an uses her for her magic to protect Elena. I would rather her with Jamie or someone else.

Rina

Posted at 10:34 PM on April 26, 2012

And I roll my eyes at DE fans who think that Elena is the ONLY person that Damon HAS NOT been a jackass too. Are we even watching the same show???? Damon has been a complete dick to EVERYBODY. ESPECIALLY Elena. Do you remember season 1 at all? He forced blood down her throat. Told Stefan that he didn’t care if she’d died. Compelled and USED her BEST FRIEND for sex and blood. And bit her other best friend. Then season 2 came along. Oh, now Damon’s in LOVE with Elena. But yet, snaps Jeremy’s neck, not knowing that Jeremy had that fugly ring. Undermines EVERYTHING that Elena wants to do with HER life. Treats her like a child that can’t make her own decisions. Tries to kill Caroline. Again forces blood down her throat without her permission. Lets roll around to season 3. He lies to her for MONTHS about Stefan’s whereabouts. Pushes her into a lake. Kissed her when she was still feeling vulnerable over Stefan. Tried to kill her bff’s dad. Killed her guardian because he was angry that people kept comparing him to Stefan. Turned her other bff’s mom into a vampire. I mean, should I go on? Damon is an equal opportunity jackass to everyone. But the difference is [between Bamon and DE], Elena just brushes off, forgiving him the next day like nothing ever happened. Bonnie doesn’t coddle him like he’s a baby who’s hit their terrible twos. She makes him sees all the wrongs he’s done and calls it like it is. Whether telling it to his face or burning his brains…

A.

Posted at 7:08 PM on April 24, 2012

Wtf is this rubbish! I don’t want Bamie! Beremy was cute but I don’t want that either. I want Bonnie and Damon! Or Bonnie and Stefan! ANYTHING TO DISTRACT ME FROM ELENA. She’s whiny as hell. Make her die or a vampire. Something to brighten her dull character, please!

victoria

Posted at 7:02 PM on April 24, 2012

i really really want to c damon and elena 2gether!!!!!!!

temitayo

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 24, 2012

I want bonnie and jeremy 2gerther let give them a Chance. Jamie can be working 4 klaus 2 get bonnie closer 2 klaus by knowing her weekness

eve

Posted at 5:51 PM on April 24, 2012

I want Beremy back . :) Caroline also needs to dump loser Tyler and get with Klaus. :D I hope she will dance with him. <3_____<3

victoria

Posted at 7:00 PM on April 24, 2012

im sooooo with u on klaus & caroline

tess

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 24, 2012

it’s easy to imagine VD without Bonnie because she is not on screen most of the time just like Tyler and Jeremy. :p

jazz

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 24, 2012

Can’t imagine VD without Bonnie. I’m not feeling Jamie because he really doesn’t have a story. And I loved the romance with Jeremy when it involves them and not propping other characters. Unfortunately it will take a lot for Jeremy to win back Bonnie, but I would support it.

BEL

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 24, 2012

Snore.

Anna

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 24, 2012

Bonnie boring and stupid!

Anna

Posted at 4:19 PM on April 24, 2012

Bonnie is by far the best character on this show even though Julie Plec’s useless self has no use for her. I’d actually love for them to kill Bonnie off so I can quit watching this sh*t. Elena whining 24/7, Damon turning into a wimpy bstrd is not attractive. I fail to see how anyone has anything bad to say about Bonnie given the fact that if it weren’t for her all of your faves would be dead. QueenBonnie!♥

guuurl

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 24, 2012

Jeremy pulled a very jerk move when he cheated with Anna. IMO Bonnie could be happier with Jamie

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 26, 2012

i feel like they needed to take a break, but jeremy kissing a ghost is understandable. he and anna never got closure.

JQ

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 24, 2012

My ideal scenario is Bonnie and Jaime get together and then leave Mystic Falls forever, killing two birds (or in this case awful characters) with one stone. Beyond that, Jeremy all the way. Her and Jaime together is just awkward, and I at least can tolerate Bonnie usually when she’s with Jeremy.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 26, 2012

lol yeah, Bonnie doesn’t seem to have too many fans these days.

Hailey

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 24, 2012

How come we went from a guy who was willing to risk his own life for Bonnie to having him cheating on her with a fucking ghost? This was so OOC and absurd.I hope the writers see that and fix it because they belong together.

katie

Posted at 3:49 PM on April 24, 2012

Bonnie looks happy in that still with Jamie! I ship it! <3 Jeremy should be with Tyler! ;) I won't give up on those two! :D

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 26, 2012

i’m super down with your jeremy/tyler ship.

jajaja

Posted at 3:43 PM on April 24, 2012

Bonnie/Death OTP <3

kassie

Posted at 7:46 PM on April 24, 2012

I love Bonnie! She’s my favorite character on the show! More Bonnie and less Elena and Damon!

Andy Swift