Teresa Giudice Reveals: My Husband Joe Wants A Baby Boy

Tue, April 24, 2012 12:56pm EST by 9 Comments
Teresa Giudice baby

Should Teresa try again for a baby boy, after giving birth to four beautiful little girls? Here, she discusses her dilemma with Hollywoodlife.com exclusively. What do you think Hollymoms?

“I try to be Superwoman,” Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s Teresa Giudice confesses to Hollywoodlife.com. “My husband Joe is telling me that we should have another baby – he wants to try for a boy.”

The major problem for Teresa is that like most incredibly busy working moms – she feels she’s spread so thin already.

After all, the 39-year-old is juggling filming and PR work for Real Housewives of New Jersey, Celebrity Apprentice, promoting her new cookbook, Fabulicious: Fast & Fit, due out May 15, and caring for her four young daughters – Gia, 11, Gabriella, 8, Milania, 6 and Audriana, 2.

Plus, she revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that she doesn’t have a nanny, she cooks all the family dinners, drives her girls to all their after school activities, does all the family laundry, and she only has a cleaning lady every other week!

Honestly, we don’t know how she can possibly do it all.

And then, she explains that her two youngest daughters, Milania and Audriana, still insist that she lie down with them at night until they go to sleep.

“Then I go back to my bed and Joe wants some action,” she laughs. “He always says – ‘you’re so tired!'”

Hmm! Joe – there’s a lot of reasons why. Nevertheless, Teresa admits to us that she feels a little guilty about not being ready for a fifth child. “Whenever I ask Joe, what he wants for his birthday, he replies: ‘Another baby!'”

Teresa herself is happy with her family of little daughters “I’m just so grateful that I have healthy kids and I think I understand why God sent me four girls,” she explains. “I grew up with a brother, Joe (Gorga), and we were close when we were young, but not so much now. But with my girls, we can be best friends, and they will have each other. Sisters will always stick together.”

That’s true Teresa!

Bonnie Fuller

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

More Teresa Giudice news:

1. ‘RHONJ’ Teresa Giudice Reveals: How I Somehow Manage With No Nanny
  2. ‘RHONJ’ Recap: Teresa Giudice & Joe Gorga’s Shocking Emotional Reunion
  3. Teresa Giudice: I’d Rather Watch ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Over ‘RHONJ’

Joann

Posted at 4:13 PM on October 8, 2012

Well that should be easy for you, according to what you said, you have sex aleast once a day. I am sure you have time to squeeze it in, in between your magazine articles, event dates, writing, cooking cleaning and taking care of your children. Oh by the way, how many times a week do you leave the children with a sitting? That’s right it’s all about the money right, spend a little less and have more time with your children they do grow up way to fast.

Phyllis Kroum

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 15, 2012

Teresa should take care of the children she has and not bring another child into her world! Time to really think of her children!

Skank Patrol

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 26, 2012

I love Theresa, she tells it like it is!….F@ck that ugly
beyotche Caroline and her cunty sister Dina…White trash out of Newark NJ……That other hobag, jaqueline used to pole dance in Las Vegas…friggin skank!

me

Posted at 7:30 PM on April 25, 2012

love rhonj, my fave show, yes theresa is going thru a bunch of stuff and no i don’t think she should have another kid, do u see how milinia acts!? omg, she is a terror, and she doesn’t need another baby with juicy joe!! lol, plus she is getting up there in age, so if she wants to , she better hurry!!! but seriously, love love love rhonj and theresa is my fave!!

JENSPAL

Posted at 10:07 PM on April 24, 2012

Odd, in her Bravo blog and RHONJ, she says she’s all about family and wants to be close to her brother but then in every single interview/article/book she sells, she says and does things to drive her brother and sister-in-law even further away. Feels like she’s always on the pity-me train. Can’t have it both ways Teresa. Time to grow up, stop with the nasty digs at your family members in exchange for $$. Spend more time listening and less time talking. Seems to me you have enough drama in your own household to keep you busy. Your husband is a lying, thieving, cheating, abusive jerk and you know it. Why are you making excuses for him? Why are you defending him? And why are you settling? C’mon Teresa, get with the program. Your daughters would probably respect you more if you dumped that guy, show them that no man should talk to or treat a woman the way Joe Giudice does. Do you really want your girls to marry a guy like your husband? Get real. Get off your pity-me la-la-land train and start setting a good example for your girls, otherwise, I’m pretty sure they will be the future stars of Jersey Shore, on stripper poles, etc just to get the attention they so desperately want and need because they certainly aren’t getting it from their parents. It’s so frustrating to watch you purposely self-destruct and sabotage every single relationship you have.

gbtw

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 24, 2012

i have a brother. we’ll always be close. her problem with her brother isn’t a gender thing- it’s something else. her girls could end up in fights the same way as she and her brother have… i’m hoping not, but teresa, gender doesn’t really have anything to do with it. in any case, i wish your family the best.

magwb

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 24, 2012

I feel sorry for her. After watching Sunday’s episode, I realized she’s going through abuse. She shouldn’t have another kid with him. No woman should deal with a husband like hers. Not only is he arrogant but a ridiculous “macho” that thinks he can treat women with no respect.

hi

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 24, 2012

I agree with you but Teresa is in denial

jane arcus

Posted at 1:10 AM on May 8, 2012

Joe is most obviously a drunk. Teresa is living the insanity of the alcoholic housewife. Good luck with that.

She is nuts and will remain so as long as she lives with that sot of a husband