Taylor Swift's Bended Bang — Steal Her Look

Tue, April 24, 2012 11:25am EDT by 12 Comments
Taylor Swift Bangs

jakehuber

Posted at 2:20 AM on May 19, 2012

So YES I’M ASKING TAYLOR A SWIFT your soul mate Is Asking WILL YOU MARRY ME? Hey Adam and Eve …it llasted 930yrs. ISRAEL and Rachael it worked ….King David and Bathsheeba I went about picking her up right…it lasted and worked yes I was Joanah she was my gf I got God pissed bad story my fault……also Taylor was named Kristine Quackenbush until1988 and my first girlfriend and first kiss and first love…she showed me how to french kiss…it worked we were young! Like 11 so fast forward past the tragic story of her…..now she was born again in 1989 on 12-13 as Taylor and God sent her back so I could find her…I’m asking I am no longer a rock star and id rather not say what hollywood band I played for cause their singer got hit from a train…walking in a dead mans shoes…bad idea…..asking your soul mate to marrry me…good idea….it always worked….no heartache songs will ever be written just say YES ….this is “LOVE STORY”….Gods love story and his come with haopy ends so Taylor say Yes baby please trust your heart say yes trust God say yes don’t listen to people you’ll never be happy if you don’t say YES trust me I LOVE YOU MOST OF aLL, Love Jayke

jakehuber

Posted at 2:10 AM on May 19, 2012

I’m the REAL ADAM and Taylor is the real EVE so not much longer will the powers that be aka uncle sam satan be in controll of Earth….its our planet….God promised me for going through all this BS was that I was promised her…God in Heaven promised me her as he promised Solomon wisdom…she is all I asked for…so since were are a for sure couple who won’t cheat or break up or have dramam….she probably told God shae wanted to be the boss…rich…powerful…cause I didn’t…I followed my heart and I love that girl more than any man alive maybe ill write a book about writing Psalms with her ..or just sing them on an album…musicians do…hey I’m a famous song writer King David and she gets no credidit for writing Psalms its proven there is a “mystery” writer…Taylor so can I get a royalty check for using my lyrics? Wait…I think someday when I sing christian songs maybe ill get enough resopect nobody will press the issue of who’s cover I do using my words, God bless them anyway and I do want to ask her to MARRY ME…YES TAYLO Marry me

jake huber

Posted at 2:00 AM on May 19, 2012

Good GOD I’m thinking its just a padded bra she hardly wears bras plus she has put on some weight getting health its ok, it could have been “that time of the month” with all time king tides this year the moon is closer than ever before water weight will be at a all time high. When she has babies her boobs will be big anyway so why would she be dumb and get a boob job or be scandolous and lie….she’s a good girl and good girls aren’t lie prone so just wait for boobs to milk than you know its real and if her man is super smart he will keep drinking milk whgile she loses baby weight after kids so they stay firm and big forever and perfect sorry it sounds goofy its real and good, God will smile if and when she has “THE RIGHT BABIES” I’m the only man with the GOLDEN DNA plus I’m the EaL

triplej

Posted at 1:17 PM on April 27, 2012

I already do have both of them: bigger boobs (38C), and bangs!
And I don’t need guidance from stars on how to look! Grow up people!

lizzyl

Posted at 5:58 PM on April 26, 2012

You can tell she had a boob job. If you look closely she has a bra line and you can see a little bit of spillage there. Before she never had any.

jdkgafk;

Posted at 7:22 AM on April 27, 2012

she did not!!!! she has a push up bra and if you look on her twitter there are recent photos of her and selena gomez and some other people dancing, singing, and baking cupcakes and you can clearly see that she did not get breast implants!!!!!

gbtw

Posted at 12:33 PM on April 24, 2012

wow. did she get a boob job? i guess they all give in eventually…

ej

Posted at 3:52 PM on April 24, 2012

No, i don’t think so I think its because of the width size of the Strips in her dress, i wore same type of strip dress before as her and my friends told me that my boobs look at bigger! ^^…so. =)

gbtw

Posted at 7:20 PM on April 24, 2012

or she’s wearing stripes so that she can SAY that’s what it is… ;) i’m wondering… will keep an eye out! :)

shishkabob

Posted at 6:59 AM on April 25, 2012

No just the bra and tight dress/tightened waistline. She’s had pics where her boobs have looked big before too, like when she’s leaning over at the 2010 cmt awards and stuff. Bras work wonders Taylor, lol

gbtw

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 25, 2012

i looked around, and i think you’re right! she always looks completely flat chested in her usual dress choices… i mean, she’s not huge, but i thought she had nothing. in any case, on to something a little less perverse for me! (i’m always thinking about getting “a job” myself, so this stuff grabs my attention… ridiculous tho. i should be ashamed. ;))

ann

Posted at 11:27 AM on April 24, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)