Justin Bieber Plans To Slam Mariah Yeater In New Song

Tue, April 24, 2012 10:50am EST by 8 Comments
Justin Bieber Baby Mama Drama

Justin says he wrote a song about the girl who claimed she was pregnant with Justin’s baby — do you think this is a good idea?

Justin Bieber is using his lyrics for the ultimate revenge! The popstar tells Heat magazine that he has written a song about the horrible situation he was put in last November when Mariah Yeater said she had sex with Justin after one of his concerts and then she got pregnant!

“I’m going to be talking about everything I’m going through,” he says. “I’ve written a song about that whole situation with that girl who said she’s having my baby – Mariah Yeater. I’ve written about my mum, loads of things I’m going through.”

Mariah dropped the paternity suit against Justin in December but still believes he’s the father of her infant son Tristyn.

“I still definitely want a DNA test and I want to refile my paternity case,” Mariah tells the Chicago Sun-Times. “I do believe he is the father.”

We told you Justin took to Twitter to write on April 21: “Dear mariah yeeter [sic]…we have never met…so from the heart i just wanted to say…” followed by a link to a sequence from Borat in which he chants, “You will never get this!”

Do you think it’s a good idea for Justin to release a song about her?

— Chloe Melas

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Bieber Kisses Selena Gomez Look Alike In ‘Boyfriend’ Video
  2. Justin Bieber Taunts Mariah Yeater: ‘You Will Never Get This’
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Extreme PDA On ‘Boyfriend’ Set

megan

Posted at 1:27 AM on June 10, 2012

i think he has every right to say what he feels, i don’t think for 1 second he would have even slept with her, which obviously means, he wouldn’t have gotten her pregnant, she is pathetic. . not that celebs cant make mistakes, but come on?,. it’s just not believable. . it’s hard, u dont want that idiot brain girl to get more attention, but he also should be able to speak his mind, funny how he’s more than willing to take a paternity test, but she wont produce the baby and her ex flat out said she was sayin it just to try to get money…
We all know she was lying, Justin, you’re awesome and u have millions on ur side

enter here

Posted at 2:30 PM on April 27, 2012

That is really attention-grabbing, You are an overly professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and sit up for in quest of extra of your fantastic post. Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

Emma

Posted at 8:42 AM on April 25, 2012

Don’t do it, Justin! This song will only give Mariah Yeater what she wants – attention.

Dö Ît Lîke Jåÿ

Posted at 8:25 AM on August 11, 2012

i think he should because i think shes just doing it for publisity
!

Kelly

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 24, 2012

Look, I know what she did to Justin was horrible and cruel and he still must be really pissed off, but he should leave bad enough alone. By doing this, he is also inadvertently taking pot shots at the innocent baby boy who never did anything wrong. This is like waving a red cape in front of a bull.

thecat61

Posted at 1:48 PM on April 24, 2012

Would this not be considered some type of bullying. This kid will never grow up.

Juliet

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 24, 2012

He should this will show her how she makes people feel and Justin should do it to throw it back in her face

Chastity

Posted at 11:58 AM on April 24, 2012

Ugh, just let it go already. The more she is talked about, the more 15 minutes of fame she gets.