Will Justin Bieber's Song About Mariah Yeater Be Like Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean'?

Tue, April 24, 2012 7:30pm EDT by 12 Comments
Justin Bieber Baby Mama Drama

HollywoodLife.com consulted with a leading life coach and psychotherapist who believe Justin Bieber’s new song about the girl who claimed he fathered her child could become a smash hit and will, at the very least, be healing for the Biebs!

When Mariah Yeater came out with a media blitz claiming Justin Bieber was the father of her infant son, he must have felt stripped of all power. Even though there was no truth to the story, the 18-year-old pop star was forced to defend himself — and it even took a toll on his relationship with Selena Gomez. Now, months later, Justin has written a song about Mariah that will be on his upcoming album, Believe, which two experts think will act as a healing agent for him.

“Justin’s song about Mariah Yeater could be a good song,” Christy Whitman, Life Coach and NY Times best-selling author tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “Think about Michael Jackson and ‘Billie Jean.’ Fans like to feel like they have inside info on stars. Because his fans know about the situation, and he has even commented on it letting them in a bit more, they will for sure want to hear the song. I think it will be greatly anticipated.”

Additionally, from Justin’s stand point, it might be his way of regaining control of a situation that plagued him out of nowhere.

“Clearly, the girl who claimed Justin Bieber fathered her child has left a big emotional impact a him,” Rebecca Grado, MFT intuitive psychotherapist, speaker, and New York Times best-selling author tells us. “It’s certainly understandable. When someone makes false accusations about you, it’s not only infuriating, but disempowering. My guess is that as a Christian, Justin’s morals are very important to him, so having them called into question is extremely upsetting.”

That said, after this single, Grado thinks Justin should focus his efforts on moving forward, instead of looking in his past.

“The problem is that the more he focuses on this situation, the more he keeps it alive, in his mind and in the minds of his fans,” she says, explaining. “He also maintains a connection to her, giving her exactly what she wanted, his attention. There is an expression that says, ‘Where your thoughts go your energy flows,’ and the more he feeds this drama with his energy, the more it will rule his life.”

What do you think about Justin’s new ode to Mariah? Are you excited to hear his take on the situation — or should he let it go? Sound off below!

Reporting by Sandra Clark

More Justin & Selena

1. Justin Bieber Plans To Slam Mariah Yeater In New Song
  2. Selena Gomez: Summer Vacation With Justin Bieber? — VIDEO
  3. Justin Bieber Kisses Selena Gomez Look Alike In ‘Boyfriend’ Video

brooke

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 21, 2012

i think justin biebers song maria is good because I think she deserves to be picked on cause of what she did way to go JB
you rock i love you

стабильный хостинг

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 11, 2012

I’ve been browsing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It’s beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

dropple 2

Posted at 7:33 PM on May 4, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i am satisfied to exhibit that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot for sure will make certain to don?t disregard this website and give it a glance regularly.

Dirty Diana

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 30, 2012

Whenever I see Mariah Yeater, I think Billie Jean! I think Justin’s song will go like this: Mariah Yeater is not my luva, she’s just a girl who claims that I am the one!! But, the kid is not my son!! Poor JB! All this on his hands, including he is SO famous! I wouldn’t know how deal with it!!

exklusiva pennor

Posted at 9:22 PM on April 26, 2012

Terrific paintings! This is the type of info that are meant to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this post upper! Come on over and talk over with my website . Thank you =)

Anna

Posted at 12:32 AM on April 25, 2012

Yeater is probably dying for the album to drop then she knows she can do more interviews about what she thinks of the songs for $$ and give out paid pics of her kid growing up.

Kelly

Posted at 10:09 PM on April 24, 2012

No, the song will not be like Billie Jean and Justin will not be the next Michael Jackson, nobody will. I know he still must be angry and he has every right to be, but to bring this back into the spotlight will only backfire on him and make him look stupid. Why stoop to that woman’s level?

hellokitty2142

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 24, 2012

Did they even tell if he’s the father of the the baby (pretty sure he’s not the father but im still wondering)

Amber

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 25, 2012

No he is not he took a DNA test and yeater backed dowN

Naomi

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 24, 2012

Why would he though? It would just be weird. Even if he did a song about this desperate chick, it wouldn’t work anyway. It wouldn’t work the way Billie Jean worked out for Michael. Billie Jean was about groupies, not one woman. Just move on, don’t write a song about it because more attention is going to be drawn to it.

how?

Posted at 7:41 PM on April 24, 2012

he doesn’t even write he’s own songs -_-

Skylar

Posted at 3:18 AM on April 25, 2012

He co writes them unlike his Gf(not hating). But I sTill hate It when singers DONT write there own songs.