'16 & Pregnant' Sneak Peek: Is Jordan Howard's Mom Racist?

Tue, April 24, 2012 4:16pm EDT by 14 Comments
16 & Pregnant Recap

On the next episode on the hit MTV reality show, Jordan puts her dreams of becoming a dental hygienist on hold!

The next episode of the fourth season of 16 & Pregnant on MTV features Jordan Howard dealing with her mother Kelly, who doesn’t like her baby daddy because he is white. In fact, she won’t even let him in their house!

In the sneak preview, Jordan listens to her mother tell her why her loner-boyfriend Tyler Zeplin is no good for her.

“I really love Tyler and he is here to stay,” she explains to her mom.

The show airs on April 24 at 10/9c! Be sure to come back to HollywoodLife.com for our recap!

More ’16 & Pregnant’ News:

1. ’16 & Pregnant’ Recap: Alex & Arabella Are Abandoned By Matt
  2. ’16 & Pregnant’ Preview: Alex Sekella Fights With Her Baby Daddy
  3. ’16 & Pregnant’ Recap: Lindsey Forced To Give Up Cage Fighting

nailah

Posted at 10:26 AM on May 8, 2012

I feel like yes her mom was wrong but after she got over that fact she allowed him to come over to the house even sleep there n he stop callin txtin or even lookin out for his son.and for him to later come in her house n make it seemed as if jordan was keepin him away from his child is messed up n he came in n disrespected her n her family…her broths should of abeat his a**

kat

Posted at 1:56 AM on April 26, 2012

I saw this episode to and I agree with LaWana- if I was Tyler I wouldn’t want to go to that woman’s house either. Jordan’s mom struck me as SUPER manipulative.

lindsay

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 25, 2012

kiley griffin wth? wat u mean those type of moms?

nailah

Posted at 10:32 AM on May 8, 2012

Same thing im saying

Ashley

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 24, 2012

O my word, this girls mom is such a big B! I don’t understand how she talks about not allowing the dad because she looks biracial herself! Where is this girls or any other of the moms kids dads at anyway?!

LaWana

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 24, 2012

So I saw this episode tonight and as a black woman, I am saying I don’t blame Tyler for not coming over to this chic’s house. Her mother was disrespectful and rude when she spoke of the young man. The one night he came over, her brother was very disrepectful saying something about Tyler not being in “no white person’s house”. Seriously??? Tyler’s parent’s home was good enough for her to stay when she was on the outs with her mother but not good enough for her half white son to go visit his father and grandparents after her crazy *$$ mother gave her a fake apology and welcomed her back home with open arms? I can’t believe MTV even put this stupid, naive little girl and her mother on tv.
This little girl will be the total blame for the rift between her child and his father. She was grown enough to lay up and get pregnant but not grown enough to stand up and tell her mother that she needa to respect the man she kept proclaiming to love so much while she was pregnant; the father of her son!

lindsay

Posted at 12:37 AM on April 25, 2012

i couldnt agree more with you. i must add that the duration of the show she kept refering to tyler as her baby daddy and not her bf i just cant stand the word baby dad being used towards just everybody. i just hope tyler can try to be the bigger person and be there for his son

Ryan

Posted at 3:40 PM on April 28, 2012

I agree LaWanna. She was racist and hurtful to Tyler and he shouldnt have to put up with that in order to see his son. I hope he gets custody rights. And kiley griffin your an ignorant racist person and just as bad as Jordan’s mom. Someone should delete her ignorant comment.

I'M a goody goody

Posted at 11:04 PM on April 24, 2012

Why can’t these Stupid teenagers learn how to close their legs
or do abortion!!! What is happening to our society?
I’m a teen myself and I would never have sex until i’m married and at least the age if 28 I know better.

Kiley Griffin

Posted at 8:02 PM on April 24, 2012

This is the episode that I won’t watch, or if I do, I’m putting it on Mute. I hope this chic doesn’t end up on Teen Mom 3. There was NEVER any black chics on Teen Mom and Teen Mom 2! I’d NEVER want to c those type of Teen Moms on MY TV screen! Sorry Jordan!

Putty

Posted at 11:28 PM on April 24, 2012

Kiley Griffin wow I can’t believe you just said that I CAN’T EVEN BEGAN TO SAY HOW STUPID AND IGNORANT YOU SOUND!!! What do you mean those types of teen moms!

Ryan

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 28, 2012

Your racist honey…. You should fix yourself! It’s sad your just as bad as Jordan’s mom!

nailah

Posted at 10:31 AM on May 8, 2012

@kiley griffith u sound so ignorant n racist right now how can u fix ur mouth to put something like that.you r ignorant rude disrespectful n a racist and as an afican American female who had a kid at 18 i am highly offended by that comment u made.you need help

stop naming girls Ryan

Posted at 2:53 PM on December 10, 2012

Kiley u are exactly what the problem was with that show, so ur comments are worse than the show. go crawl back under a rock. Ryan please tell me u r a boy, not ur fault but I hate when people name their daughters Ryan. It CANNOT be a girls name the meaning of the name is little king, it’s an irish name. I’ve never heard of a female king……not never.