'RHONJ' Teresa Giudice Reveals: How I Somehow Manage With No Nanny

Mon, April 23, 2012 10:01am EDT by 7 Comments
Teresa Giudice Nanny Free

Mandy

Posted at 1:40 PM on April 26, 2012

I’m sorry but they do not make cute children.. Teresa looks like an ape and Joe a bloated midget. Put that together. Yikes!

Nicole

Posted at 7:46 AM on April 25, 2012

She is beautiful. I don’t know who she is though.

Jennifer_NY

Posted at 2:36 PM on April 23, 2012

Seriously? If I hear one more time that she has no nanny and is a “super mom” I might scream!!!! Sure she does a lot, but so do the rest of us! I work full-time and do all the cooking, cleaning laundryF etc. it is demeaning to the rest of us as we write articles like this and put her on some kind of platform.

Christy

Posted at 3:07 PM on April 23, 2012

Umm she does a lot! I am a busy working mom and I could not do all that Teresa does. You should be praising Teresa not putting her down she gets enough of that from her own disgusting brother, sister in law and cousin.

nat

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 23, 2012

Well Teresa is a celebrity so she has to go out of town alot. Even Aubrey said in celebrity apprentice that she went home ever night to be with her kids while working 14 hours a day.

Michelle

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 23, 2012

What a joke. EVERYONE knows Teresa’s Mom is the one taking care of the kids, cooking, cleaning, etc.

Amanda

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 23, 2012

this is a joke right? my mother did all this for four girls… without the cleaning lady, and definitely without Teresa’s celebrity salary