Selena Gomez Recording First Spanish-Language Album

Mon, April 23, 2012 9:30am EDT by 9 Comments
Selena Gomez Spanish Album

Hurr

Posted at 2:30 PM on June 27, 2012

justin wouldnt waste his time he like other cbeles and he to busy with what he is doing to date any girl it was a one night stand ovb and this girl can bragg all she want eathers shes gunna get hurt or no one will believe her bcuz mostly all girls r jb fans so yeah is doesnt look like him but even if it is who care hes his own person let him do what he wants !!!

david b conway

Posted at 5:43 AM on May 9, 2012

page 2 / i ment to say it should be in to diffrent version in the deluxe version of her fourth album come,s out just by love david b conway

david b conway

Posted at 5:35 AM on May 9, 2012

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that i just do,nt know who what,s to read my comment here or not , just if i was selena gomez , or not i will make to diffrent version,s of her fourth album one in englash and one in spanish version in the dluxes album ,, love david b conway

amy

Posted at 7:58 PM on April 23, 2012

I like Selena Gomez, but the fact that she is coming out with a spanish album. Is pretty shocking because she doesn’t even speak spanish! Also basically she doesn’t do her own music writing, she just gets handed some music lyrics! and boom just interprets it!

SexyLover

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 23, 2012

I’ll def. be buying it.

tony.mirles

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 23, 2012

Just trust in the LORD andHE will lead you in HIS will. You go girl, let the world know you are. Bilingual. GOD BLESS YOU. Don’t forget to say your prayers.

ummmmm

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 23, 2012

Its going to take a while since she has to remember the words and everything since she doesnt speak spanish.

amy

Posted at 7:58 PM on April 23, 2012

agree!

Lee

Posted at 10:36 AM on April 23, 2012

I think it’s great that she’s putting this album out, but I will never buy it. Not that I have anything against spanish but I like being able to sing along and connect lyrics of a song to my own memories and I would never be able to do that with a spanish album because I wouldn’t have a clue what she was saying. I have the album where she included a spanish version of Why Not and I always end up skipping that song when it comes on because I can’t understand what’s going on. I think it’s great that she tries so hard to connect with all her fans and her roots though! I think she prob had to fight against record execs to be able to do this sort of thing and she seems really passionate about sticking with what she wants for her career and not letting them mold her into something she’s not.