Miley Cyrus: Heartbroken Over Liam Hemsworth Leaving?

Mon, April 23, 2012 3:39pm EDT by 6 Comments

Poor Miley! She misses Liam so much that she can’t sleep at night! Has he been promoting Hunger Games so much that she’s restless?

Miley Cyrus took it to Twitter on April 23 to show how much her heart is aching without Liam Hemsworth by her side. Has he been traveling so much for The Hunger Games that her heart

“Aerosmith said it right. “I don’t wanna close my eyes. I don’t wanna fall asleep cause I’ll miss you babe… & I don’t wanna miss a thing,” Miley tweeted. “It’s lucky I dream about you every night otherwise sleep would be torture. I would miss you to much to bear.”

So cute! But where is Liam that Miley is missing him so terribly?

Hmm!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think Miley and Liam are SO in love? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Miley Cyrus News

1. Miley Cyrus Planning Liam Hemsworth Engagement?
  2. The Hottest Eyelashes In Hollywood: Angelina Jolie, Miley Cyrus & More
  3. Miley Cyrus’s ‘LOL’ Gets Limited Release

stephen farrier

Posted at 12:28 AM on May 18, 2012

Miley cyrus is a good girl I hoping Miley cyrus well breaking up with liam hemsworth and Dating Me too cheering her up

jennifer

Posted at 9:17 AM on May 4, 2012

MILEY IS A GOOD PERSON DONT LEAVE HER LIAM
JENNIFER AGE 13

Skylar

Posted at 3:09 AM on April 25, 2012

He doesn’t love her as much she loves him. I hope they broke up but if there met then there met to be.
Tho I really don’t like them as a couple.

Morgan

Posted at 6:06 PM on May 3, 2012

I totally agree with you. She needs to cut him slack. He is a grown man with a life outside of Miley! They should break up. I used to love Miley before Hollywood messed her up and turned her into a monster. She ruined a perfect person.

amy

Posted at 5:39 PM on April 23, 2012

yep propbably filming his next movie.

thecat61

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 23, 2012

Let’s see, maybe filming his new movie.