'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' Films In NYC

Mon, April 23, 2012 4:49pm EDT by 5 Comments
Kardashian Disick

lower abs workout

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 30, 2012

Normally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.

lolanyc

Posted at 10:29 AM on April 24, 2012

I love Scott so I will Def check out his new restaurant!

Lamar should milk the cameras for all their worth. Make the money. BUT also get back on track with BBall.. maybe not be soooo much on the KUWTK show… it should be more about Kris and Bruce and the kids and Kim anyways.. Khloe and Lamar just had their show air. we dont need to see ANYMORE of them. Im bored with the whole Pregnant talk. and watching them argue.. it isnt fun anymore. i smell divorce.

deon

Posted at 7:22 PM on April 23, 2012

And about Lamar. He was probably walking alone bcuz he needs his space away from the family and the cameras. As strongly as I feel qbout KH being the husband from hell, I feel that Khloe smothered Lamar and she has played a role in his career being damaged.

LL

Posted at 6:38 PM on April 23, 2012

Um why was Lamar walking alone?

Shelly

Posted at 6:30 PM on April 23, 2012

I think Lamar should concentrate on his baller career. A reality show should be the last thing on his mind. He came into the marriage with his career and he should leave with his career intact. Good to see Scott doing something on his own, at least I hope it’s on his own and not something they are just filming for the show.

He’s insufferable but he’s is the only male member who has the balls to step up to pimp mama Kris. That’s the one quality I liked in him.

I don’t watch KUWTK but I do wish Scott the best in his new business and hope Lamar continue with his his baller career and move far away from this narcissistic, dysfunctional greedy family as soon as possible. Hmmmmmmmmmmm…did Lamar go to Jersey to visit his kids while in NYC?