Giuliana & Bill Rancic Reveal The Moment They Discovered They're Expecting

Mon, April 23, 2012 1:43pm EST by 50 Comments
Bill and Giuliana Rancic Pregnant

annetta

Posted at 1:16 PM on May 9, 2012

I’m so happy for Giuliana and Bill. I am going through the same thing unable to have a child. Month after month the failed attemtes. But Giuliana and Bill give me hope. This couple gives many people hope. My husband and I love to watch their show. By the way I think its a girl.

Lee-Anne_Pillay

Posted at 1:55 PM on May 7, 2012

Im so so so happy for guiliana and bill.. I know god did some thing great for them.. By giving them a child.. Guiliana would be a super fabulous mom.. And i wish them both the best of parenthood.. Mwahs

Ify

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 4, 2012

I’m so happy for u guys! Hv been following up ur reality show from nigeria and its been
So touching, most especially ur challenges u both faced trying to hv a baby.
I love ur union, u both hv been so supportive. So joyed to hear the good news
about ur baby. God bless u both & may joy never seize in ur home in jesus name.
Ify.H

Lola

Posted at 4:45 PM on May 4, 2012

I am so very happy for Guiliana and Bill. I think they will make wonderful, loving parents. The news of her good health after dealing with breast cancer is such a positive reinforcement for women and their families who are also dealing with the disease. God bless them and their new family!

Kathy

Posted at 10:40 AM on May 4, 2012

Congratulations Bill and Giuliana. I have been following your reality show and really chuffed to hear you will soon be parents. Wish you everything of the best and more.
Kathy (Zimbabwe)

Beatriz

Posted at 12:37 AM on May 4, 2012

OMG!! I cant believe it! I am so happy for the entire family!!! :) a little miracle baby!! Best of luck and much happiness to them!! :) enjoy this new chapter in your life!

Debra

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 4, 2012

So happy to hear and see how happy and full their lives are getting
Congratz!!!!

anna

Posted at 10:23 PM on May 3, 2012

I have been following up on Giulliana and Bill. A fairy tale love story. Broke my heart to hear the day of announcement about the cancer. Now my heart jumping for absolute joy for the coming of lil Rancic. Can’t wait!!!

lolly

Posted at 7:11 AM on May 2, 2012

Congratulations!!! Can’t wait to see the little Gullian and bill:)

lolade

Posted at 11:37 AM on May 1, 2012

aw God, am so happy for both of you, i did shed tears when i heard the news, wish both of you more happiness , cant wait to see mama nd papa dependi’s episodes with the baby in Guliana & Bill. love.

greet

Posted at 6:48 AM on April 28, 2012

Congratulation Giuliana and Bill! I love your love story and your struggle to have a baby. You guys deserve to get this. I hope the best and everything good for your baby.
Love, Greet :))

Lauren Nwokocha

Posted at 10:00 AM on April 26, 2012

I’m happy for you giuliana and bill. May more beautiful things happen to you.

Erika

Posted at 5:49 PM on April 24, 2012

i was really happy when i read that they were expecting their 1st child until i read that it was that way .. i mean is cool but i have always liked them and thought she would experience the joy of being pregnant and carrying her child :)

congrats either way :)

i love that couple :)

Catherine

Posted at 11:55 AM on April 24, 2012

How i thank God for that.am in africa and hav bn following you story,am sooooooo happy for u two may almighty make everything perfect .congrats

maranda

Posted at 6:09 AM on April 24, 2012

omg! yay!!! i have had a stint of…..lets call it learning experiences! yes god i get the point! ha ha ha! its wonderful news for them and it must of been right timing and everything happens for a reason! never give up and if you look after yourself the universe looks after you!
Maranda (Australia)

zoe

Posted at 5:06 AM on April 24, 2012

they are a true inspiration to all the couples that have lost faith.

karen

Posted at 3:02 AM on April 24, 2012

Guillana and Bill deserve all the happiness in the world!!!

Jo

Posted at 12:25 AM on April 24, 2012

A love child comes can be made any way at all…… Yay, so pleased for them. So, so pleased. Congrats x

Julie

Posted at 8:23 PM on April 23, 2012

They deserve it. They been through alot. I am happy for them that thier dream of having a family came true for them.

Dee

Posted at 8:11 PM on April 23, 2012

They are a beautiful couple, so happy for them.
I have always liked Giuliana.

Wendy Akatu

Posted at 3:16 PM on April 23, 2012

I pray always that this curples never seperate, this the only reality show i wach please giuliana and bill dont make me regrate. Love you

Shelly

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 23, 2012

I am so very, very happy for Giuliana and Bill. After all they have been through this is surely a blessing and needless to say that will be on loved child. Congrats.

Shelly

Posted at 2:37 PM on April 23, 2012

Oops…meant to say “ONE loved child”.

Zilly

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 23, 2012

The smiles on their faces say it all!!! Sooo happy 4 them, good things come to those who wait, everything happens for a reason

Linda Jefferson

Posted at 1:17 PM on April 23, 2012

So happy for Giulians & Bill. They have been thru alot. It’s their turn to have a happy ending! Congratulations!!

blt

Posted at 1:16 PM on April 23, 2012

I think GR should focus more on being healthy rather than being so obsessed about having a child. If they wanted one that badly why didn’t they just adopt.
Also, no one will make me believe all those fertility hormones she took trying to get pregnant idn’t cause her breast cancer in the first place.
JMHO no negative responses needed.

Enrique

Posted at 6:09 PM on April 23, 2012

Just be happy for them kiddo

Ebby

Posted at 6:27 PM on April 24, 2012

I agree, as a medical progessional, that the fertility treatments are probably what triggered breast cancer in such a young woman. But I love this couple and I’m so thrilled that they are having a baby. Adoption is so expensive and can take years. For many couples surrogacy is a great option.
Congrats to Guilianna and Bill. I wish them nothing but health, happiness, and lots of love.