'RHONJ' Recap: Teresa Giudice & Joe Gorga's Shocking Emotional Reunion

Sun, April 22, 2012 11:10pm EST by 5 Comments
Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4 Premiere

Bill

Posted at 5:10 PM on June 27, 2012

I’m on neither side to be hoenst-Teresa wrote a poorly humourous quip about Caroline, even though it was unmalicious it still offended another person, also I doubt she seeked out Caroline’s permission to have her named used in the book.However, Caroline is making a mountain out of a moehill, Teresa made one iffy remark but it wasnt that offensive. Teresa apologized to Caroline, Caroline should have accepted it and ended it.If your asking who I like more as a person, hands down its Teresa- Sure she can say cruel things in the heat of the moment and sure she has a big stubborn streak BUT shes genuine, she’s loyal to her family and friends, she doesnt meddle in other people’s affairs, she’s an extremely hard worker and just an all around decent person.Caroline on the other hand I cant stand her, she comes off as very controlling, “my way is the highway, and if you dont like it get off the road” type attitude. I also hate how she meddles in other peoples’ business and looks her nose down upon others as well when they dont live up to her standards. I couldnt stand it when she called Danielle garbage, downright uncalled for. Now if someone called Caroline that, she’d be screaming mad and probably getting her husband to order a hit on you lol.I heard a rumour that Caroline and Jaqueline were told by Bravo that if they didnt start bringing the drama for Season 4 then they would be fired. I’m wondering if Caroline is just playing this up in order to keep her job, because really I cant see someone being THAT worked up over a quote like this “Caroline is 1/16th italialian”.

Eh

Posted at 7:20 PM on April 24, 2012

Thanks for the write up, I want to know what’s happening but I don’t want to watch the show!

cell phone

Posted at 2:14 PM on April 24, 2012

Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great post.

narzędzia diamentowe, narzędzia do betonu

Posted at 6:07 PM on April 23, 2012

Woah this blog is magnificent i like reading your posts. Keep up the good paintings! You know, many individuals are looking round for this info, you can help them greatly.

outdoor bar stools

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 23, 2012

Thank you for another informative site. The place else may just I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I’ve a project that I’m just now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.