Teresa Giudice: The Real Reason I Didn't Do Season 4 'RHONJ' Promotion

Fri, April 20, 2012 7:45pm EST by 50 Comments
Teresa Giudice truth

Tellem

Posted at 3:47 PM on April 21, 2012

I have read a lot of press for NJ Housewives and it is interesting how Caroline, Jacklyn, Kathy and Melissa are all ganging up on Teresa and attacking her yet Teresa is not attacking them in the press. Isn’t that like the pot calling the kettle black? All the other girls can do is talk badly about Teresa, call her names, say she is a horrible person yet Teresa is not saying nasty things about them in the press! I think that is very ‘telling’ as Caroline would say.

Lizzie

Posted at 4:37 PM on April 21, 2012

that’s because she is waiting to explode on the show..and they want people to wait and watch her!!! that’s Hollywood, and duh, it’s a SHOW!!!

jenirow

Posted at 3:24 PM on April 21, 2012

Teresa is the master of self created reality…she is so loathed by all the other women that no one wants to have anything to do with her and she has no one to blame but herself. She refuses to consider that she might have done anything to destroy these relationships; in other words, everyone’s wrong except her. The fact that she is not bright or introspective was cute in Season One but when we saw that she was also stubborn and mean, it is obvious to anyone watching the show that she is nothing but a dense bully.

LORRIE

Posted at 2:24 PM on April 22, 2012

And they might be jealous of her too.

rob

Posted at 1:48 PM on April 21, 2012

What a Joke of the show is. Those Women Need to stay out of each other Business and get on with thier own life Jeez

Lisa

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 21, 2012

She always says she’s going to work on her relationships but then continues to be so petty, especially with Melissa. lol! That’s not even acting, that’s pure female jealousy. I guess she decided to step up and be the villain because the villains get more attention but I hope she doesn’t permanently damage her relationships because of a tv show.

donny b

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 21, 2012

Im sorry but Teresa makes the show if she was not doing a season the show will be really boring…..Teresa you are the star

Davon cantley

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 21, 2012

Caroline is boring, when it comes to dealing with people she doesn’t like she’s always telling people to stay away from them, she thinks she’s all good and all that just because she throws them real life quotes at everyone for an example “if you put lipstick on a pig, it’s still a pig” like whatever -.-

veronica

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 21, 2012

I liked Teresa first season of RHONJ but she seemed to change and alienate everyone after that season. I think it has a lot to do with her spouse. But also to tease people on something they dont like isnt teasing its mean. She also comes across looking jealous of Melissa. The way it translates on the show is not flattering to Teresa. I am not sure Joe is a stand up guy. After seeing her on Celeb Apprentice I admire her more. She really seems hard working and adaptive. I hope she come across more like this and less like she has evolved to on RHONJ for this next season. Being on Celeb Apprentice was good for her image dont undoe all that hard work by going back to mean girl on RHONJ.

bella

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 21, 2012

Teresa seems like a truly caring person with the Italian flare that I know all too well. I love her on Celebrity Apprentice. I feel that editing plays such a part in all of these reality shows. Melissa, Caroline, Jacqueline and Kathy need to step back and take a look at their own behavior. None of them should walk a way feeling good about how they attacked her. If I’m truly disappointed in anyone…it’s Caroline!!! She was down right mean to Teresa! A true friend is there for you through thick and thin. It’s never nice for ANYONE to make hurtful comments about someones else’s misfortune. I hope Teresa and her family continue to succeed and I hope friendships can be repaired. Go get em Teresa !!!!

bonniefuller

Posted at 10:22 AM on April 21, 2012

I can tell u that teresa is one of the hardest working moms I’ve ever met. She has no nanny, cooks for the family almost every nite & her girls were with her while we talked. I’m impressed!

Lizzie

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 21, 2012

do you know her personally??? I’m sure her hubby and her mother helps out!! who knows and who cares!!

Bri Dias

Posted at 9:09 AM on April 21, 2012

I love you teresa!!!! I love all of the housewives on new jersey in fact orange county beverly hills and new jersey are my favorite. I love everyone from jersey thats why i hope you all can resolve this. You and Jacqueline Laurita are the best when you are friends so i hope it all gets resolved.I hope caroline can just accept your sorrys and move on.Joe is family and he will come around and im sure mellissa will too if she can come down from her high horse lol good luck on celebrity apprentence also and i love your books cook from them all the time!!!

robin schmidt`

Posted at 8:09 AM on April 21, 2012

I think that you just spoiled the outcome of Celebrity Apprentice for us. I was rooting for Teresa or Clay.
I cannot wait for the book to come out. I have, and use at least 3 times a week her other books.

Jj

Posted at 7:19 AM on April 21, 2012

I think that everyone should have stayed out o father family business and things wouldn’t have gone so far. I think you get a perspective on what loyalty is from watching how Teresa is being manipulated on the show. I hope she has great success with her cookbooks and celebrity apprentice and leaves these drama filled situations in the past for the new “friends” to enjoy.

sara

Posted at 5:46 AM on April 21, 2012

I can NOT stand Caroline. Short fat old woman, thinking she’s the rhino. Evil ugly troll. it’s widely known her son is GAY. That roommate is his boyfriend (the gay roommate)..so go ahead rhino keep fixing him up, while he’s playing patty cake with that roommate ;)

Emily

Posted at 9:47 AM on April 21, 2012

You should be ashamed of this. You need to educate yourself on the ramifications of cyber bullying.

Angela

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 21, 2012

WhaT an ignorant human being? What does her son have to do with this?

LORRIE

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 22, 2012

I AGREE WITH THAT !!!!

Debbie

Posted at 5:33 AM on April 21, 2012

Teresa is a very insecure, jealous woman who has tried to live the life she was told was hers. Her husband is loud, uncouth, sexist and perhaps even dangerous. They both need counseling and Teresa needs to be taught to listen. While she may not always be to blame, she is the head drama queen of the group. Not sure about people who say she’s so honest when we watched her get caught in two lies last season. If she could listen instead of screaming over anyone who tries to explain things to her she might have friends. Gee, who does that remind me of, Nene!

Martina

Posted at 4:58 AM on April 21, 2012

I’m with Teresa all the way and have been since season 1. Love her!!!

Debster

Posted at 2:32 AM on April 21, 2012

I’m team Teresa all the way. It’s disgusting how the rest of the cast only want to bash and bad mouth her every chance they get. its pathetic. Jealous much? they need to remember, the show is nothing without Teresa.

Marine wife

Posted at 1:36 AM on April 21, 2012

Theresa I love how u went out there and busted butt to take care of your family but if u want to be a good family member and friend you have to be able to listen to what people say and how u hurt there feelings too it’s not all about u and ur not always right but I still think u have it in you if ur willing to make some real effort!!!

Sherie

Posted at 1:27 AM on April 21, 2012

Ha ha! What a joke. Teresa is nothing but jealousy and drama. We all know that is not what happened. We all know she is no good and she can’t face the music. Look at all the people she has alienated. Its absurd. This she-man is a joke. Her cookbook is a joke. Love how she put “skinny” in the title. Come on Teresa, you are no Bethanny and never will be. You need brains. Your 15 minutes are up.I feel bad for all the people who bought your crappy cookbooks. No one likes a crappy meal.

Debbie

Posted at 1:19 AM on April 21, 2012

Love the RHONJ I myself am a JERSEY GIRL ; )

Luga Groff

Posted at 1:18 AM on April 21, 2012

Teresa & Joe really should get professional help. The way he treats her is horrible – if he were my husband (which would never happen) I’d be divorced quicker than you could blink… Teresa has no respect for anyone – she’s immature & acts like she’s is middle school. No wonder her daughter writes such sad songs about the family… she’s sad & hurting. I think when she gets old enough to leave home, she will… just to get out of that house. It’s so unstable & disfunctional. so sad…

Susan

Posted at 1:17 AM on April 21, 2012

I am so over the drama of realhousewives of nj

I watched some of Theresa in the celebrity apprentice, I truly believe that that is the true Theresa.

I can’t stand what the other wives have become on the RHONJ, they bad mouth Theresa, but I think of all of them Theresa is the most honest .

Will I be watching…. Hell No !!

Susan

Diiva

Posted at 1:14 AM on April 21, 2012

Love Love Love Teresa…Team GIUDICE all the way! But aside from that family in the end is what you will always have and is very very important, especially when in a traditional old fashion family!

Jenn

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 21, 2012

She should make up but only if they are willing to admit and apologize for their mistakes too. They need to find true forgiveness for eachother. If not; then forgive them and move on. Let god deal with what is uncontrolable.

ann

Posted at 10:27 PM on April 20, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

the mrs.