Teresa Giudice: The Real Reason I Didn't Do Season 4 'RHONJ' Promotion

Fri, April 20, 2012 7:45pm EDT by 50 Comments
Teresa Giudice truth

tswcwc

Posted at 10:19 PM on September 16, 2012

Teresa has serious mental health issues. She goes from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds flat. Her constant rage and flipping out over nothing is getting old and makes watching the show unbearable anymore.

Not a fan at all

Posted at 2:08 AM on June 19, 2012

I liked you when the show first came on. Now I cant stand you. You are a bully and want control of every ones family and what they do.
You are not a roll modile for your kids at all.
I wish they would take you off the show.

תאורה

Posted at 10:00 PM on May 24, 2012

I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

u pull it

Posted at 3:00 AM on May 1, 2012

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to paintings on. You have performed a formidable activity and our whole neighborhood will be thankful to you.

virtual private server hosting

Posted at 8:53 PM on April 30, 2012

We’re a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with helpful information to paintings on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will probably be grateful to you.

ann

Posted at 8:33 PM on April 23, 2012

Teresa is so blind, her children are brats, her husband is short, fat and nasty..she wants to be a perfect wife, mom and daughter but all she is perfect at is pulling the covers over her head in denial of her crappy life..As an italian woman myself, I would be ashamed if she was related to me..

calley

Posted at 3:04 PM on April 24, 2012

amen sister.she thinks she’s the hottest thing on the show. joe is disgusting, they deserve each other.

Sissy M

Posted at 4:33 AM on June 26, 2012

I couldn’t agree more. Theresa needs to mind her own business and work on teaching her kids how to behave both at home and in public! Theresa is just jealous of her brother’s wife and the fact that she isn’t number one in his life. She seriously needs therapy.

dawna

Posted at 6:11 PM on April 23, 2012

I was not that familiar with NJHW’s until the marathon this weekend. I could not stand Teresa and her husband. However, after watching her on Celebrity Apprentice last night, I was astounded. She barely spoke and obeyed the very bright project manager. What gives? While filming and curbing her tongue, I can imagine how loud she is when she gets home. I don’t believe being soft spoken is in her DNA. I do like her cousin, Kathy. What a contrast in dispositions.

Sam

Posted at 2:42 PM on April 23, 2012

I have only seen 4 episodes of this Housewives series, and I do not understand why people like Teresa. Maybe drama=likeable, but the woman seems like a nut. On top of that, her husband is a jerk and her kids could use super nanny or something because they def. run the show and ugh, I do not get this woman’s appeal. lol I think most of the Housewives are trash anyhow, but it’s amazing how anyone these days can become a celebrity. Sad world we live in…

ben dover

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 23, 2012

Teresa looks like a trout and is a useless human being. i hate the show but hate seeing her even more on the internet. everywhere i look its either her, snookie or a kardashian. Arent we sick of these reality stars yet, and i use the word stars very lightly.

Cheap Ebook

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 23, 2012

Nice blog right here! Additionally your site lots up fast! What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

seo

Posted at 6:12 AM on April 23, 2012

Heya i am for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to present something back and help others such as you helped me.

ashely

Posted at 4:58 AM on April 23, 2012

There is a saying like this “Only one himself knows if the shoes match his feet or not”。If you really love her /him, race, color or age. ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is a black .We met via _______Blackwhiteplanet,,C0’M____, For hot and sexy singles online dating. If you are interested in meeting lovely beautiful interracial single, you have reached the right place.

secret mystery shopping

Posted at 4:32 AM on April 23, 2012

My brother recommended I would possibly like this blog. He used to be entirely right. This submit truly made my day. You can not consider simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

Fllo

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 22, 2012

Teresa u r seriously demented and it’s getting boring, u think it’s all about u god look around the beautiful woman inside and out ur the opposite and yes where is Dina

Lynda kelly

Posted at 8:00 PM on April 22, 2012

I love you on Celebrity Appretice

Lynda Kelly

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 22, 2012

U go go girl ! U would be the ONLY reason I’d wath that show.
UR family coming on board destroyed the entire mix. And now the Manzo’s have flipped with their southern blubber.
BORING Bring back Dina