Eleanor Calder: I 'Love' One Direction's Louis Tomlinson

Fri, April 20, 2012 3:12pm EST by 19 Comments
Louis Tomlinson Girlfriend

Can you believe Louis Tomlinson’s girlfriend told the Twitter world she is in love? She’s so sweet!

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson and his girlfriend, Hollister model Eleanor Calder are head over heels, but now it’s official — she tweeted about their love on Twitter!

“DO YOU LOVE LOUIS? OR DO YOU JUST WANT FAME? PLEASE ANSWER BABE WE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH!” a fan asked Eleanor on Twitter this week.

Normally celebs fail to answer all their tweets, but Eleanor was quick to respond. “Of course I love him.. I love Louis as a person, not as a member of a band,” the model said.

We love how honest all the guys in One Direction AND their girls are about their relationships. It’s refreshing! Do you think Louis and Eleanor make a good couple? Sound off below!

More One Direction

1. First Look: One Direction Guest Stars On ‘iCarly’
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles: How I Became BFFs With Louis Tomlinson
  3. One Direction To Perform On SNL — Watch The Preview

Ashley khan

Posted at 2:09 PM on December 6, 2013

You to are a good couple you both look cute together.

Larry Shipper

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 5, 2013

I’m Larry Shipper! I believe in the banned love between Louis and Hazza not between Louis & Eleanor.

Mia-Tomlinson

Posted at 8:57 PM on July 1, 2012

They are so cute together,I love Louis,but i know that no matter how hard I try i’ll never be with him and do you think he would really date us if we hate his girlfriend?
Why try to tear them appart when we know that their perfect for each other?
Sometimes in life we have to face what we might not be ready for…..but thats okay because we all know that Eleanor has and always will do care for Louis,and Louis is 20 he needs to live his life to the full. So come on directioners were better than this!

Eleanor

Posted at 3:54 PM on August 24, 2012

I don’t think they make a good couple! I bet you gasped right now! Eleanor and I are like the same person! We are both Brunets, we have the same name and spell it the same! I know you won’t beleive this but, I’m a great singer dancer and actress! I have the right to say what I say!

jessica

Posted at 2:57 AM on June 11, 2012

It not that Eleanor isnt pretty but Hannah is way prettier and she looks goods with Louis but looks dont matter if that person truly makes you happy and loves you for you

Onedirectioninfected

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 26, 2012

Its so good that she opens up to fans about louis! No matter how much we want him I’m happy for him and his girlfriend knowing that they’re true to and about each other it’s so cute:))))$

Emily Payne

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 25, 2012

I love the guys. But I find it ironic when they sing and talk about u no not caring about looks and what ever. But we got proof that they apparently don’t always live by that. Louis with a up hollister model. Talk about not caring about looks.;)

Me

Posted at 12:03 AM on May 27, 2012

Just because they don’t care about looks doesn’t mean that they have to date ugly girls for the rest of their lives! But when did they say that? They aren’t shy about what they find pretty in a girl.

aj

Posted at 8:26 PM on June 8, 2012

eleanor isn’t a model. she’s a floor model which means she works at the store, folding clothes, at the register etc. she isn’t an actual model, but she should be.

jessica

Posted at 3:00 AM on June 11, 2012

Actually hollister models only stand at the front posing in outfits they dont take care of tthe register or fold clothes

Emily Payne

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 25, 2012

I luv u guys! Ur so cute together! I hope u guys get married. Ur do sweet and gorgius elinor! Louis ur so lucky! U can tell theyre really happytogether

Directioner

Posted at 8:22 PM on May 13, 2012

Of course they’re a good couple, they’re so cute together :D

TONY

Posted at 11:38 AM on May 9, 2012

je pense que Louis ne restera pas tout le temps avec Eleano CALDER. Il faut voir si le groupe va durer.Et on verra sa reaction.Louis aime CALDER mais il y a quelque chose qui sonne faux??????

e

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 16, 2012

je ne sais pas à ce sujet. il ya toujours la possibilité, mais il est évident qu’ils ne s’aiment. J’espère certainement qu’il n’y a rien de faux dans leur relation, parce qu’ils font vraiment une bonne paire! :)

**i don’t know about that. there is always the possibility, but they obviously do love each other. i certainly hope that there is nothing false in their relationship, because they really do make a good pair! :)

Diane

Posted at 6:00 PM on April 24, 2012

Im leaving a reply to this as I understand from responses the band and girlfriends do read this and respond.

I HOPE THEY HEAR ME??

I dont know what to do, I am I Mother of a 12 year old daughter of course like all others is completely crazy about the band, congratulations ONE DIRECTION! I am desperate to contact Simon Cowal and ONE DIRECTION as I have run into a serious problem because of my health.. I have a daughter in tears. Im a disabled mother in Canada, I need to speak but only feel proper they should know before the world. So I need help, please I need ONE DIRECTION info or SIMON COWAL to hear my story. PLEASE, ONE DIRECTION AND SIMON PLEASE HEAR A DISABLED MOTHER CRY.. SOMETHING HAS GONE COMPLETELY WRONG. Thank You!

stiles

Posted at 8:29 PM on May 4, 2012

i have all there info

1D 4ever

Posted at 6:45 AM on April 22, 2012

They are adorable! ^___^

Aw

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 21, 2012

AWW!! They’re so adorable together!! Maybe even better *gulp* than Larry Stylinson *Defends face* IM SORRY, IM SORRY, I JUST HAD TO!!

Anonymous