Mindless Behavior Reveals Their Celebrity Crushes

Fri, April 20, 2012 3:54pm EDT by 61 Comments

Oh la la! Curious who these super cute and super talented boys are crushing on these days? Read on to find out!

Mindless Behavior’s Princeton, Roc Royal, Ray Ray and Prodigy are basically the cutest teens in Tinseltown. But despite their fame and fortune, they still get giddy over by Hollywood’s hottest ladies.

HollywoodLife.com caught up exclusively with the teen boppers and learned exactly who these ladies are!

Nicki Minaj , it’s her confidence  and she’s very independent. I like that about a woman,” Princeton told us.

“I have to say Nicki, Rihanna and Amber Rose,” Ray Ray said.

And these boys are definitely look for love — even if it’s not with Hollywood’s hottest leading ladies.

“She has to have her own sense of style and has to be legit and love me for me,” Prodigy told us.

So cute!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Who is your favorite celebrity crush? Tell us below!

– Nicole Karlis

carmen

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 5, 2012

IRoc royal is my favorite and he will alwaysd be .

JC

Posted at 10:41 PM on July 4, 2012

My celeb crush is Princeton! I like his hair and how he’s always spreading peace. I’m a peace-keeper too, I don’t like it when people are negative or have negative attitudes, its just not cool. I’m an aspiring singer, so meeting him or any other singers would be amazing!

Jordan

Posted at 2:51 AM on June 21, 2012

i would pick princeton or roc royal because they are honest and true to there self just like me at school everyone thinks im popular but i really dont care its just because i play basketball and can like really sing! But im not like all those other girls who just like you because you are a star and then dump u when they get famous thats not me im a girl that knowas your favorite color, knows everything about you! and i would really want to get to know you better!

lilly

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 10, 2012

Wow am so looking for a boy friend I think prodigy is cool I like him you know he would singg for me eevrydy

leeanne

Posted at 10:21 AM on June 10, 2012

Wow I think I’ll go for princeton he is so handsome I love hm I wish he ws my bf

daniellie tee john

Posted at 10:34 AM on June 7, 2012

I would pick ray ray <3 because he is confidant (all of them re ) intertaning cute has got swag he doesn't act to be someone to be liked by everyone he is just him self asways that's why I love him and the rest of mindless behaeior <3 :)

lala

Posted at 2:49 AM on June 4, 2012

if i could pick any body to give my life up for and love for ever i would pick princeton from mindless behavior my room is even full of posters of him and at the scream tour i cryed with joy i hope on my birthday july 29 i would get him and the rest of mindless behavior to com love lala

Ashleigh

Posted at 4:18 PM on May 21, 2012

Roc Royal

mya

Posted at 10:30 AM on May 19, 2012

i love him too but never give up your dreams with being with him

mya

Posted at 10:24 AM on May 19, 2012

HONESTLY prodigy is right love someone for who they are.princeton is crazy so he will be perfect for niki

latisha

Posted at 6:22 AM on May 19, 2012

hi thanx prodijy thats all that u described me i love u 2 bites maybe when u come 2 england i will see u again come 2 friday download again i was not ther but maybe next tim im the same age as u

ouwizzi

Posted at 2:42 PM on May 18, 2012

i really dnt like u grls gng on they are just normal boys who has a better tallent tan u do

Princess naughty

Posted at 3:06 AM on May 18, 2012

I lv u ray ray n’ all u gys i lv ur sense of style n’ if i wuld date sm1 it wuld b wth 1 of u gys n’ roc royal so lvng ur hat.can i ask u smthing y r u gys so hot

tytianna

Posted at 10:04 AM on August 20, 2012

gurl they is tho but i wanna know the same thing :) <3

doneisha

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 17, 2012

i luv rok royal so much i luv him for who he is and me and him have so much incommin

darlington8503

Posted at 1:45 PM on May 17, 2012

i love prodigy so much he said he likes me

darlington8503

Posted at 1:47 PM on May 17, 2012

prodigy is so sexy

Cara

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 16, 2012

I luv MB!!!

Girl

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 16, 2012

wow, im goin out with one and u guys are goin crazy

shaniell21

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 15, 2012

I love princeton for who he is and not because his riche he is also so sexy princeton is my boyfriend

shaniell21

Posted at 5:23 PM on May 15, 2012

I love princetone for who he is and not because his riche he is also so sexy

brinya

Posted at 8:13 AM on May 15, 2012

Princeton I love you You are the one who I all wast think about I LOVE YOU

kiyah

Posted at 11:44 AM on May 13, 2012

i love ray ray soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch.#teamrayrayalltheway.

toni-ann

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 13, 2012

I like prinston because ithink that he has an good personality idont like a boy for there looks or riches.you may not like me cause I am not brown nor black,I am not ugly and I live in jamaica. I love you even if u don’t

Chantra

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 12, 2012

Out of all of mindless behavior, I really love princeton!! He teaches everyone about world peace and he’s definitely not afraid to show his nerdy side. I happen to LOVE his nerdy side and everything about him. Also, I’m one of those highly-devoted fans that don’t care about the money and fame in the world. I rather have him as sweet and poor than a jerk and rich9even though he’s not poor or a jerk!) I just love everything about him! 1-4-3 <3

jamia

Posted at 9:40 AM on May 13, 2012

girl stop thats all u want is moolah and fame

Retnatdet

Posted at 7:47 PM on May 12, 2012

Luv princeton! He knows xactly wat he wants!

jamia

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 11, 2012

I love prodigy because of his heart.his mohawk too.o prod i have your posters,phone covers,all of your albums,and my comforter is mindless behavior i will go nuts over you.

Kia'Meshia

Posted at 8:53 AM on April 25, 2012

so mindless behavior likes girlz like nicki and rihanna and amber rose.so your girlz h ave to have swagg and they have to know how to sing.

kristen

Posted at 4:24 PM on April 30, 2012

it doesn’t even matter. ray ray has a sweet heart. They are not looking for girls who has swagg or who can sing, but girls who will be loyal to them. It’s not best to judge, you like someone for their heart and personality.. that’s why i think that about ray ray. Mindless Behavior<3

darlington8503

Posted at 1:50 PM on May 17, 2012

ye sure they do like girls for their swag and sexy ones and good singers and that’s what i think about them