Mindless Behavior Reveals Their Celebrity Crushes

Fri, April 20, 2012 3:54pm EDT by 63 Comments

Oh la la! Curious who these super cute and super talented boys are crushing on these days? Read on to find out!

Mindless Behavior’s Princeton, Roc Royal, Ray Ray and Prodigy are basically the cutest teens in Tinseltown. But despite their fame and fortune, they still get giddy over by Hollywood’s hottest ladies.

HollywoodLife.com caught up exclusively with the teen boppers and learned exactly who these ladies are!

Nicki Minaj , it’s her confidence  and she’s very independent. I like that about a woman,” Princeton told us.

“I have to say Nicki, Rihanna and Amber Rose,” Ray Ray said.

And these boys are definitely look for love — even if it’s not with Hollywood’s hottest leading ladies.

“She has to have her own sense of style and has to be legit and love me for me,” Prodigy told us.

So cute!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Who is your favorite celebrity crush? Tell us below!

– Nicole Karlis

precious seate

Posted at 3:54 PM on July 3, 2014

I love princeton because he is so mindless and I don’t like him for his fame and fortune. I like him because he is a little bit crazy and he is someone who you can have fun or a journey with. If I met him before his fame and fortune I would probably be dating him now because I would’ve been there through the struggle so if you’ve haven’t been there for his struggle why be there for his success !!!!!!! Love u lots biggest fan EVER!!!!!!<3

new Mk bags

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 24, 2014

Happy repeat customer!! Great seller &amp; item!! Thank you so much!

Andrea

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 1, 2014

I like Princeton because he has his own style. He speaks whats on his mind. He’s confident in what he does and he has a great personality. He seems like a smart guy and that’s what I truly like about him!

yolanda

Posted at 12:47 AM on March 27, 2014

I love roc royal because is nice hot and cute i cant resist looking at his cute face

yolanda

Posted at 12:45 AM on March 27, 2014

I love ro royal

Jlah

Posted at 10:12 PM on March 21, 2014

I love Princeton and roc royal they have their own style and they stay mindless And that why I love mindless behavior so much

Aliza

Posted at 4:16 PM on November 3, 2013

I love Princeton and Ray Ray they are mines not y’all ,143 yea I Love You Guys peace stay mindless.

wendy

Posted at 2:10 PM on September 12, 2013

princeton

mimi

Posted at 1:11 PM on September 17, 2013

prodigy is mine i like him for ho he is not his money or his fame i luv yew babe and miss yew babe see u soon babe bye iam sweet and pretty and nice iam not mean at all either babe

Tasheba Pleasant

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 27, 2013

I got to say though they may look cute and have great smiles but I wouldn’t crush on em cuz of dat. I need a better reason to actually like a guy

carmel aka lil camie

Posted at 3:28 PM on June 24, 2013

I love you prodigy. You so cute. I also love you ray ray .
You’re the greatest dancer I’ve ever seen. :)♥

Heebah Jay Lewinski

Posted at 11:22 AM on June 23, 2013

OLD ! .. but some of you girls just lying to seem like you care but deep inside you guys do love them for their fame and looks. I know girls, am one my self. Unless you’ve spent time with someone you cant really grow real feelings for them. But this is for Ray Ray ! Baby your amazing. Talented and when you smile, i die in da moment. Hopefully we meet someday <3

Jakayla

Posted at 3:46 PM on June 16, 2013

Princeton is mine me and were both born in LA

kyra williams

Posted at 11:57 AM on May 14, 2013

Princeton is miiiiiiiiiiiiine and I loooooooooove him not because of the looks and thing because of confident he have when he go on stage and he is my number one boyfriend!

kyra williams

Posted at 11:52 AM on May 14, 2013

Well I have lots of celebrity crushes but my number one is princeton he is Halarious! We will be together sooner than you know it because well face it I am pretty and love music and I will be the future minaj because I love her!

Ayah M

Posted at 11:47 AM on May 3, 2013

I am mindless and I love u Princeton we will be together 1 day because I’m gonna be joining the music business in July2013 so brace yourself I’m myself no matter what people say I help people that are bullied I love being artistic and my hair will have a green dye in the front every once in a while I am from South Africa and I am coming to USA for my music and you hopefully contact me if u can
Lots of Love
Aya

Ayah M

Posted at 11:59 AM on May 3, 2013

Princeton I don’t love you for your money its because your special you’ve been through a lot in your life and I understand that is how I am and we have a lot in common and I’ve never been in a relationship and I’d like to start it with you and once I’ve loved someone I really do no matter what. See you soon I’d love to work with you for a song and do a project concerning bullied children. I’m an artist that likes designing and drawing so contact me or I will in July 2013 I’m from South Africa and I’m coming there.
Love you Lots
Aya

tee gumgum lalla

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 6, 2013

my celebrity crush has to be R-Patz,,,(robert pattinson),,i absolutely love this guy,his acting,,personality,,,evrythang,,,,,whoo hoo,,lol…..and jesse mcCartney,,,that boy is jus too fine for words,,and ofcourse princeton from mindless behavior,,,,but why did he cut his afro,,,ahhh!!!!but he still so fine,,,lol,,,,ooh gues wat,,,,,i’m from africa!!!!!yay!!!and yes,we do try our best to keep up with the latest technology!!!lol,,,,,too many ”lol’s” right?..okay i’ll stop,,lol

Tionna

Posted at 2:58 PM on March 28, 2013

My celebrity crushes are Princeton trey songz n Chris brown
All yaw hella sexy hit me up at my email

mimi

Posted at 1:08 PM on September 17, 2013

prodigy is my man i luv him for ho he is and iam not damn lieing either he got a nice voice and i got style 2 e babe i luv yew hope to meet u on damn day and my real name is cricket kirtz

jade

Posted at 7:56 AM on February 17, 2013

My celebrity crush is roc royal from mindless behavior he is fine.

zaire

Posted at 11:26 AM on January 6, 2013

princeton.he is just so cute and he keeps it real. omg he is sooooooooooooo cuteeee<3

Lily

Posted at 11:32 AM on December 17, 2012

Princeton!!!!!!!!<33

higjty

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 3, 2012

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee roc royal

lacatherine

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 18, 2014

meee toooooooooooo

tytianna

Posted at 10:02 AM on August 20, 2012

omg i wish io could go with rocroyal because we like the same things n to do the same thing like if i said i love elmo he love emlo to

jenny

Posted at 12:46 PM on August 24, 2012

hey he is not yours HE. IS. MINE!!! ROC- ROYAL IS MY HUSBAND!!!! thank you for co-opreating

higjty

Posted at 9:44 PM on December 3, 2012

no booh he mine

Sego

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 6, 2012

Aaaww I really wish Princeton was mine<3..not cause of his looks nd the fame..but because I know for a fact we would be right for eachother<3..I would get to know him first as a friend..then we see how it goes:)..I love Princeton

tytianna

Posted at 10:03 AM on August 20, 2012

yea thts true i wish the same thing bout rocroyal

FireLove

Posted at 7:32 PM on July 6, 2012

<3 prodigy cuz he is really nice and sweet and i would love him for him not his money or career. also he would like love me for me to. we would keep each other smiling and laughing! <3 Prodigy ( i wish he was mine)

mimi

Posted at 1:10 PM on September 17, 2013

prodigy is mine i dont luv him for his money i luv him for him and iam your biggest fan of all