Justin Bieber Reveals: I Only Wear Boxers To Bed

Fri, April 20, 2012 2:09pm EDT by 9 Comments
Justin Bieber Underwear

We can die happy now that we know the answer to this burning question about Justin Bieber’s underpants!

Forget pajamas! Justin Bieber likes to strip down when he sleeps, or at least that’s what he admitted during a tell-all interview April 19.

“I sleep in my boxers and [no shirt],” the 18-year-old pop star told Australian radio channel Nova 96.9, chuckling a little bit.

That actually shouldn’t come as any surprise to true Beliebers, since Justin loves to show off his undies whenever he’s walking around. We’ve seen his purple boxers oodles of times!

Loading video...

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Go Engagement Ring Shopping?
  2. Justin Bieber To Perform At 2012 Billboard Music Awards
  3. Justin Bieber Is Turning Into James Dean: Find Out Why

Vicky trigger

Posted at 4:47 AM on August 19, 2012

To be frank is not so good but being usual is so fine………….

Get in my Bed JB

Posted at 10:29 PM on May 18, 2012

OMG, Justin Bieber, I want to get in that van, lock the door, take off my top and bra, slowly slip down my panties, and then…

I want to lick his nipples until he moans in delight and pleasure. I’ll slowly slip off those jeans off, then his underwear very slowly. Then, we’ll have oral sex. After, he’ll be moaning in delight and he’ll want to do that to me.

barbara

Posted at 11:32 AM on May 5, 2012

selena gomez and justin bieber are so cute together i love them both

Jacqualine

Posted at 8:12 PM on April 30, 2012

Megan is just joking but yes im coming to Justin.B in 4 years time. I like ur style justin i also sleep with my bra and panties only. You and I will get along just fine(mwaaaaaaaah):*

Megan

Posted at 8:06 PM on April 30, 2012

Selena must enjoy while it still last. My friend jackie is so gonna take justin bieber so fast she wont even see it coming. Jackie is so coming to JB in 5 years and she is gonna knock selena down im telling u. If i were selena i would start running now.

Krista

Posted at 2:05 AM on April 22, 2012

So he sleeps in his boxers… Good to know! :)

julia

Posted at 12:12 PM on May 2, 2012

justin bieber is hot lol

sierra`justin

Posted at 6:08 PM on April 21, 2012

hey whatup people i always wil love justin bieber and for ever.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:40 PM on April 20, 2012

The magical world is waiting for hero