Selena Gomez Loves Justin Bieber & Taylor Swift's 'Beautiful' Duet

Fri, April 20, 2012 10:18am EST by 11 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

Selena got a sneak peek of Justin’s musical collaboration with Taylor — find out what she thinks!

While most girlfriends would hate the idea of sharing their hunky boyfriend with another girl, Selena Gomez proves once again just how down-to-earth she really is. The brunette beauty recently got the chance to hear her boyfriend Justin Bieber‘s collaboration with country cutie — and her BFF — Taylor Swift, and she was blown away!

“It’s beautiful,” she told E! News. “I don’t know if it’s going to make it on the record, but it is beautiful.”

Although Selena also said she doesn’t have plans to release any new music, the Spring Breakers star revealed, “We’re maybe going to do some fun remixes, but right now it’s just about movies.”

In ten days, Selena is slated to leave for Bulgaria to film an action movie with Ethan Hawke called The Getaway. While Selena is undeniably excited about her upcoming death-defying role, she’s going to be away from her friends, family, and dreamy boyfriend for six whole weeks!

“It’s all car-chasing,” Selena explained. “Luckily, I’m not driving, but there’s a lot of throwing around and cars flipping.”

Are YOU excited to hear Justin and Taylor’s new song? And what do you think about Selena’s upcoming movie?

– Jennifer Kamm

More Selena Gomez:

1. Justin Bieber Wears ‘F**K YOU’ Shirt To Brunch With Selena Gomez
  2. Will Selena Gomez Bring Justin Bieber To ‘The Lucky One’?
  3. Justin Bieber Tells One Direction’s Niall Horan: Don’t Flirt With Selena Gomez

somebody

Posted at 7:06 AM on May 29, 2012

Selina I think you really can’t blame people for saying you don’t look good because it is not appropriate and don’t half dress just to have more people like you when somebody likes you they should like you for who you are inside not just on the outside. I hope you don’t get me wrong because I don’t mean it in a bad way. And don’t let what jealous fans say get to you. And you guys don’t have to keep kissing to let the world know you both love eath other. Don’t worry I still think of you both as normal teenagers because you guys are really normal

somebody

Posted at 6:51 AM on May 29, 2012

Hi Selina I think that your outfit is pretty but you should try sometimes to wear more cover up clothes. And you are very beautiful. But sometimes beauty can be deceiving so I hope you also have a good hearth and you don’ curse a lot, like Miley or the rest of stars who think they are everything. And if you do read this I don’t mean to hurt you I just want you to send out positive messages. And please tell Justin for me that he is only going to get more sin by printing more tattoo on his skin and if he really loves Jesus he should start behaving more respectful in public. I just you guys to do the right thing.

sneha

Posted at 7:01 AM on May 14, 2012

I luv justin song,i hate selena’s dress

erica hernandez

Posted at 9:34 PM on May 7, 2012

Taylor an justin are so cute together :)

anna

Posted at 8:22 AM on June 12, 2012

I DON’T THINK SO

nasha

Posted at 8:18 AM on April 24, 2012

i luv justin bieber new song.

Brittany

Posted at 8:15 AM on April 23, 2012

leave selena alone just coz jb hates you and loves her doesnt mean yuou be jelous bastards

sonja

Posted at 10:32 PM on April 22, 2012

I hate selena’s dress it looks like a bra and skert.

ali422

Posted at 7:15 PM on April 20, 2012

is it me or does Justin Bieber look more girly like everyday? Oh yeah, and Selena is the devil! bitly.com/Jlgpst picture :D

sophia

Posted at 12:54 PM on April 20, 2012

So is she not making a song with mafia

Rumaysa

Posted at 8:17 AM on April 23, 2012

Who r u 2 speak…. ur just jelous the lot of u… they both go 2gether so get over it(other than u brittany).