Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Go Engagement Ring Shopping?

Fri, April 20, 2012 9:04am EDT by 75 Comments
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Engaged

shanakay

Posted at 10:48 AM on April 23, 2012

i love JB and selena but they r way 2 young 2 get married they dont need 2 get married 2 prove tht they r in love, they just have 2 b with each other

George

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 22, 2012

They r too young! Weve known jb since he was 13, he cant be engaged yet!

Kianar

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 22, 2012

I love them both but they are to young to get married though

minny

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 22, 2012

i love Justin Bieber I’m like the biggest belieber i love to see him and Selena together she just makes him soooooo happy thank-you Selena for keeping my juju with a smile on his face all the time<3

talitha

Posted at 8:53 AM on April 22, 2012

they derserve to be together

elizabeth

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 22, 2012

i am the biggest fan of Justin and Selena and I hope they have kids and when the get married i will be so exited

selenatika

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 21, 2012

i loveee youuu selena gomez,beutifuuuuuuul,and miley cyrus is a stupid

hannah

Posted at 2:50 AM on April 22, 2012

Why compare her to Miley???

Sikna

Posted at 8:03 PM on April 21, 2012

1 DICTION IS HOTTER THAN JB!!! SERIOUSLY DONT COMPARE THEM

DIRECTIONER FOR LIFE <3
HARRY<3
ZAYN<3
LIAM<3
NIAL<3
LOUIS<3

minny

Posted at 7:00 PM on April 22, 2012

i like One Direction but Justin Bieber is a role model to them. They look up to him and YEAH what you said don’t compare them because Justin Bieber will ALWAYS be better!!!(:

Abi

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 21, 2012

When I look at these two, I still see the boy who became a star from YouTube and the girl who used to sing and dance on Barney with her best friend. I’m personally not ready to see these two get married quite yet, but they’re always going to be these kids to me. God, I’m getting old…

Holly

Posted at 2:01 PM on April 21, 2012

Look, I love Jelena. Always have. They are, in my opinion, the cutest couple in Hollywood. But they’ve only been dating for a little over a year and they’re both still very young. If they wait a year or two, that would be great and I would absolutely adore seeing Justin put a ring on Selena’s finger, but right now may be a little too soon. I think they should wait to get engaged until Justin’s at least 20, then actually get married after he’s turned 21. If their love is true, and I think it is, then waiting a few years isn’t going to tear them apart. In the end, it’s their choice and I’ll stand by them no matter what, I just think it would be better to wait it out.

Hdjeknd

Posted at 4:20 AM on April 21, 2012

I agree that they are a gorgeous couple, but lets face it, Selena and Justin are just teenagers. If they stay together as long as Will and Kate they might decide whether or not they will get married. But one day all the kisses and hugs wont feel the same way they used to, and they might end up breaking up. But thats their decision. No hate, just respect. Youre both in my prayers tonight.

smoochy

Posted at 2:42 AM on April 21, 2012

Look I love justin and selena but the idea of them wanting to get married is so STUPID!they are still young and justin might loss his career but anyway they gonna break up some day watch and see

msomyg

Posted at 8:07 PM on April 20, 2012

yay!! i wish you guys the best true love DOES NOT HAVE AGE!!

alovebuga88

Posted at 7:50 PM on April 20, 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH just no! no no no no no no no I LOVE ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!LOVE U GUYS 1D

minny

Posted at 7:03 PM on April 22, 2012

IF YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION THEN WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE ONE AND ONLY SEXY BORN TO BE SOMEBODY………….. JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 I GUESS YOU DO LIKE JUSTIN

Posted at 7:10 PM on April 20, 2012

LOL just no.

Kelly

Posted at 6:42 PM on April 20, 2012

Why does Selena hate Miley? What happened between them?

Danielle

Posted at 5:07 PM on April 20, 2012

HELL NOOOO!

Belieber4ever

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 20, 2012

look I really don’t like Selena Gomez and I think it’s really stupid that they wanna get married and no I don’t hate Selena becuz she is dating Justin I hate her becuz she copies everything shes a man stealer and she hates Miley Cyrus. But anyway they r way 2 young to do this and we all know they’re gonna break up some day so why get married and get divourced?? I know that they r technically adults becuz Justin is 18 and Selena is 19 but that’s still a teenager and my opinion is I’m not that stupid to ruin my life and get married!! Justin I luv u but don’t do this.

Kelly

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 20, 2012

If they were both in their twenties, I’d be all for it. But right now, with them being so young and their whole lives ahead of them, sorry.

thecat61

Posted at 1:25 PM on April 20, 2012

They both need to go away.

minny

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 22, 2012

EXCUSE ME!!!?????!!! IF YOU WANT THEM TO GO AWAY WHY ARE YOU SPENDING YOUR TIME LOOKING AT THEM!!! HUUUUUU<:(

Monny

Posted at 1:02 PM on April 20, 2012

;((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

alisha

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 20, 2012

i love them both but there too young and this sounds really stupid

one direction

Posted at 11:08 AM on April 20, 2012

I love them both and I Want to see them happy…they are perfect for eachother and I hope this is true. :) good luck.

Whatever

Posted at 10:57 AM on April 20, 2012

Well… I love Jelena, and i want to see they to get married..! But not this fast,but if their choice i’ll just OK!! =D

allysa

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 20, 2012

i think that this is very fantastic that they might tie the knot! and move in together, their grown adults and make their own decisions but this time they really out done something for themselves :) congrats to the couple :) all the way for jelena’s :)

praying for you

Posted at 9:24 AM on April 20, 2012

is this for real? this is to much for them right now. i am not a selena or justin fan but i like scooping things about hoolywood life. but this goes out to justin i have a burden and just to say i am praying for you and selena but listen you are growing up i pray one day you find Christ as your Lord and savior. i am praying for you. selena Jesus loves you. from the bottom of my heart stop do nasty things to be famous. praying for you girly. God bless and be safe and wise. penticostal all the way! :>

chanel

Posted at 12:56 PM on April 20, 2012

Justin and Selena are the most perfect couple ever. they seem so in love and into each other. Justin really cares and is very devoted to selena. I hope they do get engaged. I love there music. Love there chemistry. the way they look at each other. Selena of course is very devoted to Justin and would never cheat on him. they seem so down to earth couple. I bet there wedding will be big. They seem so in love and really truly care for each other. hope justin buys a house for him and selena. Not having the media all up in there kool aid. and the Paparazzi in ther faces. no wonder celebs can’t stand them. they ask the most inrrevalant questions. very annoying to. I love way selena and justin ignores the media and the paparazzi. of course the nut jobs out there who burlarize celebs houses. stalker alert over the top fans who are nut jobs and phycsotic.

Me

Posted at 3:09 AM on April 23, 2012

i see a lot of positive comments today and less hate!! and to the one who says she copies Miley, have u seen how Selena and Miley’s lifes r so different and no she doesnt hate Miley they r just not friends just stop comparing them they both have their own……………and well i dont believe this story, they always say they getting engaged and it always turns out to be a lie but i looooooove Jelena