Jennie Garth Breaks Down On Ellen Show Discussing Divorce

Fri, April 20, 2012 10:55am EDT by 24 Comments

Jennie chokes up again in an emotional interview with Ellen DeGeneres. She’s clearly not over her split. After 17 years — we don’t blame her!

Poor Jennie! It really looks like she’s still hurting from her divorce with Peter Facinelli.

The mom of three opens up in the preview for The Ellen DeGeneres Show on April 20, and doesn’t shy away from being honest with her feelings.

“It’s not something I’m dying to talk about, but it’s something that’s going on in my life. I’m not ashamed to talk about it. I think by being open and honest with what I’m going through maybe it helps somebody else,” Jennie tells Ellen as she almost cries.

Jennie and Peter were together for 17 years and have three daughters together. We can’t imagine how painful this must be for her, but she said she’s surprised herself with her coping skills.

” I think at first, I wasn’t sure how I was going to make it through, but I really learned that I am so much stronger than I thought I was,” Jennie says.

Well you know what they say — time heals all wounds!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Watch the video and vote below.

More Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli News

1. Jennie Garth Seen First Time Since Split Without Wedding Ring!
  2. Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Deny Cheating Rumors
  3. Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli Went Through Intensive Counseling To Save Marriage

car electronics,watches,outdoor electronics

Posted at 11:32 AM on August 19, 2013

This is really fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

Cin

Posted at 11:55 PM on May 20, 2012

I agree with you Jennifer B. Jennie is being very mature about the whole divorce situation. She’s very composed, and has no harsh words for Peter. She needs to vent her hurt whether people want to hear it or not, and if they don’t, then don’t watch her show. Simple as that. I’ll be watching and supporting her all the way.

Cin

Posted at 11:47 PM on May 20, 2012

The show is about Jennie and her kids, and what they are going through. Of course your going to hear some talk about the divorce. It’s part of their life. Her daughters already know what she is going through. She probably cries in front of them, which is normal, and i bet the girls are crying with Jennie as well. I think with her being on TV is good therapy for her and the family. They need to talk about it. She was already starting her show when Peter wanted a divorce, and she shouldn’t have to stop her show. She needs to move on and heal, and this is a good way to do it. She needs supporters that will stand by her and she heals. Good for you Jennie, I’m glad your talking about your pain. You have many supporters, and I don’t mind watching you heal. I’ll be watching your show in the future

Jane

Posted at 3:26 PM on May 14, 2012

Sadly marriages end.Taking care of your children does not include this type of exposure. Everything she says begins with “I”, I let the kids down, I didn’t want it to end. She appears to be using the POOR Jenny routine so she can get publicity for her show. I think her example as a mother is terrible. Bringing in a reality show while THEY (the kids) are processing this is simply selfish and unhealthy. Your kids don’t need to watch you cry and want attention on TV. They need you with them.

She probably wanted to do the reality TV and he did not.His career is doing fine and hers is not.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and take care of your children.

Lisa

Posted at 1:04 AM on May 13, 2012

I just wanted Jennie to know I A’M,going through the same thing, just now going through this, an all I do is cry, iv’e been married 24yrs, and Now my husband wants a divorse, I don’t have what u have, But I will Lose Everything..

Mickey

Posted at 10:11 PM on May 12, 2012

What an idiot – beautiful wife, good looking kids – must be a non-religious thingy?

Vern

Posted at 5:02 PM on May 12, 2012

I was married for 17 years before my divorce. I know I went through the same feelings as well. It happens. I found a new love and am very happy.

kristina

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 12, 2012

My heart goes out to you! you’re a very down to earth and sweet person! This is a difficult time but, you will get through this! be strong and focus on your kids and your career! i followed you on 90210 and you’re an awesome actress

Blu

Posted at 1:14 PM on May 12, 2012

He’s a pig and she’s better off without him!

Hip

Posted at 7:12 PM on April 26, 2012

You will get through this. I’m sure it’s hard and tough. Your strong and you can get through this. Your such a wonderful person. I’ve watched u from the first episode of 90210. Just be the best mom u can to those girls :)

search engine

Posted at 2:57 PM on April 24, 2012

Woah this weblog is wonderful i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You understand, a lot of people are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly.

Arorouctoda

Posted at 12:33 PM on April 24, 2012

Hi everyone! I simply wanted to tell you hello. This is my very first message here. See you in the future!

mukpletcheresn

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 23, 2012

Venture Beats Electronics industries Eyes Acquirement of On the internet Music Usefulness MOG Nyc – Beats Electronics, the topic which enables high-end headphones, is with the ultimate stages of negotiations to purchase online music worship army MOG, the newest York Times reported. OUR WRITER RECOMMENDS Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine Unveil Unique Beats before Dre Models at Ny Event Beats By Dr. Dre, HTC Ink Transportable Phone Bargain Financial details weren’t available. Beats was formed by reggae somebody Dr. Dre and memorandum companies past master and The american idol production mentor Jimmy Iovine. Not too protracted ago, Taiwanese cellphone company HTC paid $300 million representing nothing but a manhood define core the company. Iovine has in the one-time declared anyway demand to swap you a phone-based music obligation appointment with high-quality audio, according to the Times. MOG could shuffle off this mortal coil with that plan as it streams music at the high kilobits rate a transfer, well-founded paper. A compounding “would complete the hoop in a vertically integrated present,”Ross Rubin, an analyst at scrutinize sturdy NPD Set, told purchasing. “The playback contraption, the maintenance and also the listening whim could be optimized in compensation Beats.”

eenicker

Posted at 5:36 PM on April 22, 2012

Suzy leng

Posted at 7:09 PM on April 20, 2012

I just want to say that Jennie is a wonderful woman, wipe your tears girl God has the best in store for you…

gbtw

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 20, 2012

i never liked her, but i have a new admiration for her in how gracefully she’s handled all of this. when i read the headline, i felt a little bit eye-rolly (why is she going around bawling for sympathy everywhere), but when i actually watched it- she wasn’t crying and was very composed and i respect how in touch with her emotions and the situation that she is. i’m glad to hear her say that she’s stronger than she thought she was, and i too hope that helps other women who are scared to be without their husband.

Reagreetill

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 20, 2012

adobe

Katie

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 20, 2012

Good for her for being strong and not acting like everthing is ok. It’s a sad ending and why sugar coat it so he feels less like the jerk he is. No different than Seal and all the others who bail out on marriages with 3 and 4 little kids.

Kaitlyn

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 20, 2012

Really? I am so tired of hearing this story….she does not have my sympathy
She is using this entire situation to promote her own show….it is getting tired boring and old
Peter is obviously and amazing person which is why she is struggling but maybe she should have a

Kaitlyn

Posted at 9:04 PM on April 20, 2012

Jennie you should have appreciated Peter when he was in your life….so sad that you. We’d to use this situation to promote your show….your poor family and kids keep getting raked through the coals…..so sad

jennifer b

Posted at 6:45 PM on April 23, 2012

What’s wrong people are you just so jealous of Jennie that you have nothing better to do then put her down ..does it make ur miserable life feel better?! Get a life!

Renee

Posted at 12:29 PM on May 12, 2012

Agree with you Jennifer. And how do we know that Peter is an amazing person. Really we don’t know for sure how they were like together behind close doors. I think both have a right to be sad. 17 years is a long time to be together.

spookym

Posted at 1:09 AM on May 13, 2012

You’re such a cunt.

tenneill

Posted at 10:45 AM on May 13, 2012

Totally uncool use of a nasty word. I hope you were looking in a mirror when you typed that.