Colton Dixon Speaks Out After American Idol: My Biggest Regret

Fri, April 20, 2012 8:26am EDT by 29 Comments
Colton Dixon Interview

Abertha

Posted at 1:28 AM on May 11, 2012

You know what sucks? He was voted off on my birthday. :'(

Cupcakes

Posted at 12:50 PM on May 8, 2012

I loved Colton he did great on bad romance Hollie should have left along time ago Colton was the BEST in the WHOLE SEASON Colton should have stay and I would have loved to have seen Phillip and colton top 2 but I go COLTON DIXON and Hollie sending all the good people home like COLTON, SKYLAR, ELISE this week who is she going to send home now

Jolly Futon

Posted at 11:00 PM on April 25, 2012

I like Colton but he just became way too cocky.

разработка сайта

Posted at 8:28 AM on April 23, 2012

Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get admission to consistently rapidly.

natalie

Posted at 7:10 AM on April 23, 2012

I was very shocked. I am 37 yrs old and still loved following him….he was my fave from the very beginning. We havent heard the end of colton dixson….he should have been above three or four they have left on idol…so not right

bettybolin

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 22, 2012

Coltin dixion. You rocked ..you don’t belong home from AI ….you should of been there to the end. The way I see it it wad America’s way of getting even for there save on jessica last week ..they got upset so they took away the best idol had ..which was u to get even with the judges as cruel and mean it was I cried and I’m still cryin for you coltin and love hour voice and you. You rock

South Africa

Posted at 7:33 AM on April 22, 2012

Clearly America has got it wrong again. Back here is South Africa everybody was rooting for Carlton. last year the talk was James Durbin. America you don’t know good talent! Carlton we love you can’t wait for your music to be released, have already downloaded your songs from idols.

margo

Posted at 1:26 AM on April 22, 2012

He really was boring in a Colton sort of way, always doing the silly rocker wannabee routine with the outfits and all that. He did not sing well and was voted out because he became sort of boring really. He also showed that he has a HUGE ego that was very unbecoming. He needs to be more humble and less egotistical. That behavior combined with his lousy singing got him the boot.

cade

Posted at 7:26 AM on April 21, 2012

i really like him, but seriously guys, he was actually one of the worst of the night along with elise. but yeah, i thought for sure it was going to be elise since hollie killed it last night and colton has such a huge fanbase. so when they announced that elise is save i was like, “oh no, it’s colton, hollie killed it last night “

Jimmy

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 21, 2012

Thats was bull stuff there is no way he should have left the show but by what everyone saw on the show before that he will make his own records and i will buy them asap i think it would have come down to colton and skylar but owell i think it was everyone thinking he already had lots of votes so thats why he got eliminated……but who knows

dAZE

Posted at 5:07 PM on April 20, 2012

I agree with AI being rigged. I suspected Colton’s days were numbered when Jimmy started making his nasty comments about how he did not understand why or how Colton was getting all the young girl votes and the judges were rippin’ at his performances.

I am done with AI. Colton was the only reason I was watching. Everyone else is boring!

Melika

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 20, 2012

I loved him, and I still love him!! He was so great! I’m gonna miss him on the show!

Summer Washam

Posted at 4:22 PM on April 20, 2012

Colton! I am so sad you are going home:'( I think it is great that you were singing for God/Jesus and not anyone else. That is GREAT! I was rooting for you!

Tori

Posted at 2:40 PM on April 20, 2012

Colton- I was so rooting for you & still am!!! You are going to do great things to glorify God’s Kingdom!!! I just loved watching you every week and the love you show for Jesus on national tv. It’s awesome to watch!!! I love you style & music!!! You are so very talented!!! I am also from TN. So very sad you did not gain the titile, but know God is taking care of you! God Bless and wish you all the best!!!

John young

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 20, 2012

I am ticked off that people didn’t vote to keep him in.He is actually the best one in American idol,truly a disappointment!

aries

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 20, 2012

Colton,you are a Winner here in southamerica,and in a few years you will be one of the best composers and young singers tours of the world,the world will see it,just continue being yourself.

God Bless you.

Linda Perry

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 20, 2012

Colton, I have watched American Idol forever and last night I was SHOCKED. I had you winning the whole thing. Phillip was your only competition in my mind. This season has so many amazing singers. There is just something that you have the rest don’t. I feel your emotions in every song you sing. You are so true to your music and it shows. Just because of one night it was NOT fair to vote you off.
Your song at the end of the night should have told the whole world that they made a big mistake. I know you will continue to strive because of the amazing performer and person you are. Goodluck in the future…..L Perry

Sam

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 20, 2012

I did not agree with him leaving. I am still surprised that Elise is still there. I do not find that girl to be all that talented. I wish the judges would stop pushing her so much! :/ I wish Colton the best! I hope he works extra hard after Idol to make a good career for himself!

Dawn

Posted at 11:19 AM on April 20, 2012

I am so mad you went home last night! Now I just can’t wait for your first album to come out and many more! I will buy them all. God bless Colton!

nik

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 20, 2012

Carlton, the whole of my family love you. You’re such a talented person. We love your voice so much.It’s sad not to have a chance to listen to your sweet but powerful voice again in American Idol. Wish you all the best and awaits for your single soon…

eileen miller

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 20, 2012

I was soo shocked and surprised that Colton went home he was one of my favorites .I love how he is so hoble and devoted to what really is important our lord and savior. I cried when Colton gave he final performance for American Idol all his praise went to God. Colton there is a better purpose for you and I know you will be blessed in what ever you chose to do…..You are a very unique specail person…..

Jo-Ann

Posted at 9:21 AM on April 20, 2012

Colton I beleave in you I think you will go a long way and you will make it. I will miss seeing you on the show but just know that you were great. All the best.

Sophie

Posted at 9:03 AM on April 20, 2012

Coltom should. Not have gone home!!! He was the best!!!!!

Savvy

Posted at 8:45 AM on April 20, 2012

Colton is very good in his style of music. He will go far. I think he will get swooped up for a deal, right away.
I wish him all the luck. He is a sweetheart. So is Skyler, his sister.
Colton has a great personality, too. He is going places!!!!!
My bets are on him all the way!!!!

gbtw

Posted at 10:56 AM on April 20, 2012

I will never forget skylar’s spoiled brat looks of jealousy during the early stages of the competition when she was still there. Very disappointing.

gbtw

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 20, 2012

but, ps, i do wish colton the best! and, i think his sister may have matured a bit b/c she did seem very sincere and sweet in the end. maybe/hopefully, i just misread her facial expressions early on when she looked like she was mad that he stole her thunder. in any case, if she had the same upbringing as him, hopefully she will turn out to be as good a person as him. he will go far, there is no doubt.

B. Scott

Posted at 8:41 AM on April 20, 2012

Colton you don’t have anything to be ashamed of…someone good has to go home every week now when it gets down this low…you did a great job! And I believe you will get a contract! Best of luck to you!

B. Scott