'Toddlers & Tiaras' Mom Models G-String In Front Of 2-Year-Old Daughter

Thu, April 19, 2012 10:31am EDT by 15 Comments
Toddlers and Tiaras Thong Mom

Can you believe a mom would do this? Find out why she thinks it is perfectly normal!

Toddlers & Tiaras mom Tricia revealed a little more skin that expected on a recent episode of the TLC show when she modeled a G-string bikini during a calendar shoot — while her two-year old daughter SamiJo watched! And she couldn’t take her eyes off her mom!

The mother of four from Oklahoma is a part-time promotional model and “cage girl” for mixed martial arts fights.

“My style of parenting is extremely different,” she explains. “I think exposing your child to whatever you can is just a really great way to be culturally diverse.”

She insists her toddler is “far from two,” because she says “she’s 17″ Um… what?

“She has a vast understanding that some seven-year-olds, six-year-olds don’t have,” she adds.

Tricia insists the modeling of the G-string was completely normal, explaining that SamiJo is “obsessed with bras” and “loves Victoria’s Secret,” so the mother entered her daughter into a swimsuit competition!

Obsessed with Victoria’s Secret? And she’s two years old? Really?

The pageant mother nonchalantly confesses that she and her ex-husband have spent over $100,000 on “countless” pageants for their daughter!

She has no remorse about the amount of money spent, because she claims, “Pageants are a family bonding thing.”

Now let’s hear it HollyMoms, what do YOU think about this mother’s parenting style?

More ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ News:

1. ‘Toddlers And Tiaras’ Star Eden Wood Cut Out Of Her Own Reality Show
  2. ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Star Eden Wood Gets Her Own Reality Show
  3. ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ Moms Get Shocking Makeovers On Anderson Cooper

Lee

Posted at 1:35 PM on May 11, 2012

Have you seen the nasty gutter scum this mom is sleeping with? And her daughter sees that every day ! That is worse than seeing her mom’s butt is a thong ! The little girl has a chance as a model or beauty queen, but will fail if she accepts her mom and her filthy boyfriend.

free hosting templates,free website, web hosting,servers,buy hosting cheap

Posted at 9:21 AM on April 27, 2012

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you have offered to your post. They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for newbies. May you please extend them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

jessi

Posted at 7:45 PM on April 22, 2012

Who gives a hoot! My kids have seen me in all sorts of things and naked. I let them run around the house in the buff and strive to create a comfortable, caring, and open home. On another note, that is not a g-string from what I can tell from this pic above. It looks like those cheeky shorts and is not offensive to me at all for a swimsuit.

Celebrity Gossip, Celebrity, celebrity gossip, Gossip, Celebrity News, Hollywood, celebrity, celebrity news, gossip, pics, Casey, Movies, celebrity photos, Gaga, Photos, star, Harry Potter, Tweet, celebrities, Kim Kardashian

Posted at 3:30 PM on April 22, 2012

Hello there, I discovered your web site by means of Google while looking for a similar subject, your website came up, it seems to be great. I’ve added to my favourites|added to bookmarks.

Eric

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 20, 2012

And yet another new low for the state of Oklahoma.

WOW

Posted at 9:55 AM on April 20, 2012

I have a daughter and she does pageants and when I wacth this show I think to myself that why are the parnets letting their kids walk all over them and the parnets spend millions of dollars on cloths and etc. My daughter dosnt get all out on pageants she gets hhand me down dress and store bought swimsuits. My daughter like wacthing this show and I tell her at the end of the shows that she will never talk to me like some of those girls do to their parnets. I tell her it is not about winning its about having fun and making friends. That is what it was when I was in pageants.

michelle

Posted at 2:14 AM on April 20, 2012

I love watching Toddler and Tiarras, But I have noticed the last 2 times I have seen Sami Joe on tv, She is not good. I know she is only 2 or 3 , But her mom makes her out to be 15! This kid does not suit the pageant world. I also think the mom is just using TLC for herself to get noticed. She works at Hooters and is a cage fighter at her age! Im sorry, Yes your skinny… But your face is butt ugly! Time for a new career choice for you and your daughter. I dont blame her husband for leaving her.

me

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 19, 2012

this is the second time they have been on the show, they showed the mother doing the same thing on the first show, i think she,,, meaning the mom is fishing for a deal somewhere

jodi shoemaker

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 19, 2012

Wow that’s the kind of trash that gives the pageant world a bad name! I love entering my daughter into pageants and she currently holds a state title but sexifying ur 2 year old is freakin retarded! I will be shocked if poor sami jo isn’t pregnant at 14! Shame on u TLC for airing a almost naked woman on family tv! I had to explain to my 3 year old that loves pageants and watching toddlers and tiaras that its not ok to take skanky pics like that or to dress like that in front of people!! Go ahead tlc give her nasty mom publicity and encourage that behavior ur only hurting the poor child!

EK

Posted at 2:04 AM on April 20, 2012

Newsflash MissShoemaker… TLC is not entirely “family” tv, nor is the “Toddlers & Tierras” program. The purpose of the show isn’t to focus on pageants and the young girls participating in them – it’s primarily on the sick and twisted parents (almost always mothers) who have serious unresolved issues. The fact that you’re upset with TLC just shows you’re no different and have a twisted view of reality yourself. There is no way your “opinion” carries any weight when you’re essentially on the inside looking out.

C. Millard

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 20, 2012

SamiJo is a first cousin of mine. (from her fathers side) Please do not say that about SamiJo. Criticizing her mother is fine by me, but saying that about a 3 year old… come on. Her other family does have morals and will raise her right.

Lorie

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 3, 2012

Sami Jo’s dad needs to get permanet custody of her.Her mother is a slut and and totally unsuitable to raise her. I admit the child does not know any better. She is not good in pagents and her mother only enters her for her sake meaning the mothers. Last time they were on and she was still married I could not believe her husband put up with her spending on herself.Boob jobs etc. I just know her mother is trash and it has nothing to do with taking sexy pics in front of the child. Please get her away from that slut before she growsup to be one too!

Mandy

Posted at 12:59 PM on April 19, 2012

I don’t know about everything else but as far as being in underwear in front of her daughter.. who cares?

Kat

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 19, 2012

Thank you! my goodness. I guess people don’t realize that the television industry only airs what will get people talking. Who hasn’t seen there mother in underwear at 2? And her daughter thinks it’s normal because on purpose, nobody makes a big deal of it. Would you rather have her on welfare with your tax money and working for min. wage? find a better hobby than judging a television show… wow! ignorance is abundant around here

Julie Wolfe

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 19, 2012

White Trash – I saw this on TV last night. Just gross!