Nick Jonas Kisses Mystery Girl During Dinner Date In NYC

Thu, April 19, 2012 5:10pm EDT by 43 Comments
Nick Jonas Girlfriend

Delta Goodrem is SO last year! Nick Jonas is already dating a new girl and HollywoodLife.com has all the details!

Sorry, ladies…we have bad news! Nick Jonas is already off the market and dating another girl — and we have details about their romantic date at the NYC hot spot, Beauty & Essex, April 18.

“Nick came in to the restaurant with a really pretty brunette,” an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “They were clearly there on a romantic dinner date and ate lobster tacos and pot de crème, as they snuggled up in a booth.”

Adds the source, “At one point, Nick was feeding her a lobster taco and had his arm around her while they looked at the menu. He definitely took the lead and ordered for them both.”

It sounds like Nick’s romancing worked quite well, because the mystery brunette (who had long hair) was smitten.

“They were so intimate,” the eyewitness remembers. “They shared a few pecks here and there.”

Up until February, Nick, 19, was in a serious relationship with Australian pop star, Delta Goodrem, who was eight years his senior. This spring, the teenage Jo Bro has been taking NYC by storm starring in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying on Broadway.

What do you think of Nick’s newest secret relationship? Do YOU know who the mystery girl is?

More Jonas Brothers

1. Nick Jonas Allegedly Wants To Date His Brother Joe Jonas’ Ex Ashley Greene
  2. The Jonas Brothers Reunite In The Studio — Hear Their New Music
  3. Nick Jonas & Delta Goodrem Split After 9 Months — So Sad

Lauren Adamczyk

Posted at 10:24 AM on April 14, 2013

happy woman s day girlfriend one me lauren adamczyk the have flower yes kisses my story date at dinner time 4:50 so happy

julia

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 17, 2013

ok

julia

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 17, 2013

i thick i now it

Alyssa

Posted at 7:24 PM on January 21, 2013

Really? People need to get off his back for once. You don’t know if this “eye witness” is telling the truth or not. He’ll he could’ve been there by himself and this dumb person could’ve made up a lie. Hell, maybe he wasn’t even there. And I’m not in denial.

Shay

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 16, 2013

I wish Miley wasn’t getting married to Liam. Nick’s heart is most likely really hurting, and I can see that he’s trying to get over her by attempting to find someone else, but it just never works out in the end. You guys should listen to Nick’s new song, ‘Wedding Bells’!

Lindsy

Posted at 2:51 AM on December 2, 2012

YESENIA RAMOS!! That’s the girl!

Lauren Adamczyk

Posted at 12:21 PM on October 25, 2012

did you to tell every body about that break up so ask me out not I can not get out of my head I tried to send her flowers but she has no address her home is in my heart it s like she never left don t run away don t run away from the trut hcause I m not giving up on you you ve got yourself a new tell her every day sheasks me do look ok it s so sad to that she don t just the way you are l t s funny when you find yourself looking from the out side Im s tanding here but all i want is to be over there break up by heart good bye talk joe jonas she a girl so sad me lauren adamczyk yes and no

Lauren Adamczyk

Posted at 7:11 PM on December 7, 2012

talk joe jonas she a girl so sad me lauren adamczyk yes and no ask me lauren adamczyk out not I can not get out of my broken hearts don t run away

ebie

Posted at 12:03 AM on August 22, 2012

Only if he was single lol

Venessa gabriella

Posted at 3:32 AM on August 10, 2012

Why did u and selena Gomez break up??

Kayla Jonas

Posted at 9:51 PM on August 6, 2012

OMG! Noooooooooo ): I love Nick Jonas so much, and this sucks. He just got out of a relationship, and should take some time to get over it.. And date meeee<3 Jk, but really. I wanna know who it is! D:

Megan

Posted at 8:30 PM on September 5, 2012

Its youtube star Marissa Jerome

michele

Posted at 9:01 AM on June 26, 2012

`i can go back to sleep ii thinking of nick jonas i see you in my dream you are on my mind always and i will be your girlfriend i have a crush on nick jonas right now yes is a story i be there for you all the time see he i shine when i’m by your side forever you are not the only one for me some guys is special i will open my heart for you

Lauren

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 22, 2012

Marissa Jerome is the mystery girl!!

Lauren Adamczyk

Posted at 4:42 PM on January 23, 2013

nick jonas new girlfriend kisses mystery date at dinner ln nyc hollywood life one girls me lauren adamczyk you home pick up me lauren adamczyk time 3:00 pm mom and dad yes and no