Dick Clark's Death — Ryan Seacrest & More Celebs Tweet

Wed, April 18, 2012 5:34pm EDT by 7 Comments

anita

Posted at 10:19 AM on April 19, 2012

Oh my, where do i begin every sat. morning i got up early to watch you mr. clark and a. bandstand afterwards my mom and i went shoping in downtown louisville. That is a wonderful memory to me all the where the action is tours and concerts you brought to my city how grand! first elvis now you are gone and i will follow soon. Bless you for being a big part of my teen life. Our spirt never dies.i will always feel you. rest for now go with peace and love beautiful soul a.

Korey

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 18, 2012

My whole childhood to adulthood included Dick Clark. I woul only watch him on New years eve. I know he is sharing music with the heavens above. Blessings to those who move him most

Donna Jensen

Posted at 8:57 PM on April 18, 2012

I rushed home every day to watch American Bandstand. That is where I fell in love with Paul, Bobby and Fabian. RIP my friend.

Brandy

Posted at 8:44 PM on April 18, 2012

I am very sad! I loved him so much. New Years Rockin’ Eve will never be the same again….

George Vreeland Hill

Posted at 8:38 PM on April 18, 2012

Dick Clark gave us decades of great entertainment.
He was a part of our lives.
Now he will be in our hearts forever.

George Vreeland Hill

Shelly

Posted at 6:55 PM on April 18, 2012

Such a nice person with a beautiful personality. They need more like him in show business. Thanks for all the Pyramid, Bloopers, American Bandstand and New Years Eve shows. My condolences to his family.

Linda