Zac Efron Is Breaking Vanessa Hudgens’ Heart Again

Tue, April 17, 2012 9:40am EST by 78 Comments
Zac Efron Vanessa Hudgens

timclef

Posted at 8:34 PM on August 4, 2012

i think vanessa can be d Gabriella montez i used 2 luv nd zac can also be Troy bolton i that inspires my heart whenever both of are singing lyk kindergarten.also just lyk that song BREAKING FREE:We’re soarin,flyin,there’s not a star in heaven that we cant reach,if we try it so we breakin free.i know d world can see us now.creatimg space between us.we’re breaking free.

Jane

Posted at 9:04 AM on June 30, 2012

Miss Vanessa hudgens if you are reading this I want to ask you to please make every thing like before you and zac are together nice when you are kissing together like in HSM3 :*

Becky Pelnar

Posted at 5:05 PM on June 21, 2012

I love Vanessa but I really love zac efron!!!!!! I like him rather he is with Vanessa or not I think they are both awesome!!!! But its good zac has respect for her still even tho she is being rude trying to make him jellious but wteva…

Aria

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 9, 2012

Zanessa was love personified, and they should just get back together. Honestly, amongst all the celebrity couples, even the older and mature ones, they knew how to make it work the best. They should stop playing all these games, they’re obviously still into each other, and get back together.

Danny

Posted at 5:01 PM on May 16, 2012

Yeah the guy that she and Zac will come back, no one is kissing all the time especially when you see the paparazzi, she’s being childish and playing around like that with the feelings of others there will be no return … Open your eyes Vanessa arrives to stay in scrubs with this boy … when love is true does not help …

14marshmallow21

Posted at 10:26 PM on May 14, 2012

Personally I think that Vanessa was the one who dumped Zac because she has had serious relationships with both Josh Hutcherson and Austin Butler. On the other hand, Zac hasn’t gotten into another serious relationship since breaking up with Vanessa, so I think that he still cares about Vanessa,still has feelings for Vanessa, and still loves Vanessa!!! =D Zac and Vanessa will always have a special place for each other in their hearts!!! =D I’m still hoping for the day that Zanessa gets back together!!! =D I still remember the day when I found out that Zac and Vanessa broke up!!! =P One of the saddest days of my life!!! =P I hate Austin Butler!!! =D Zanessa sweetness!!! =D Zanessa pride!!! =D Zanessa forever!!! =D Zanessasaur for life!!! =D Does anyone know if Zac and Vanessa are still friends??? =D Vanessa deserves someone much better than Austin!!! =D Even if Vanessa were with Josh, I would be happier!!! =D

14marshmallow21

Posted at 10:39 PM on May 14, 2012

I also feel sorry for Zac whenever he has to see his girl with Austin and kissing him in public all the time!!! =P Poor, lonely Zac!!! =P I miss seeing Zanessa together!!! =D

carla

Posted at 3:04 AM on May 10, 2012

I totally agree that this couple should be back together… Austin and Baby V is just good for flirting. there’s nothing between them that can be compared to what Zanessa had before

Cat

Posted at 4:40 PM on May 5, 2012

Im glad he broke up with her. She’s a bitter, ugly, slut. I never liked her.

Zac is too good for her.(:

Laulet

Posted at 1:58 AM on April 18, 2012

Why on earth Zac is telling the whole world now that he was in love with vanessa??? is it a propaganda of Zac & his publicists to get more attention from media while he is having a new movie coming to the theater? Vanessa’s career has taken off even without Z’s name on the background. You writer, are just making things out of proportion. Anyway… how much bribe or whats the benefits you can get from writing such article from Zac’s camp? or lets say how jealous you are towards a mix culture V and her beauty and career? :)

Marie

Posted at 11:01 PM on April 22, 2012

Haha! I truly agree! Zac efron is nothing but an attentionwhore, he’s just making ways for him to be talked about and vanessa totally deserves someone who don’t have sex with different girls without expressing love.. Douchebag!

lauren

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 17, 2012

umm
some of you people need to stop acting like you guys know what happen in there past relationship or act like you know zacs life?

carla

Posted at 3:07 AM on May 10, 2012

you have a good point on that one :)

Megan

Posted at 9:49 PM on April 17, 2012

The thing is, both Zac and Vanessa will have “difficulty” in starting or being in other relationships. Look how so many ppl are saying Austin is using Vanessa to get a foot up in Hollywood. Nobody knew who he was before he got with Vanessa. The same thing will happen with whoever Zac starts dating. Most of his fans will think the girl is using him to increase her own fame. And how will he know she isn’t? The difference is, I think Zac will keep any new relationship a very guarded secret until he and the girl have figured out if they are compatible and can trust each other.

lauren

Posted at 10:45 PM on April 17, 2012

megan
will u just stop?
stop acting like you know what your talking aobut.

Charlie

Posted at 8:59 PM on April 17, 2012

LOL at condoms to film premiers. Like, TMI, we don’t need to KNOW THAT!!! But what I really wanna know is, who broke up with who? Then you’ll truly know which party stands where.

RobAndRachForever

Posted at 7:17 PM on April 17, 2012

This exact same thing will happen with Robsten. Mark my words.

Molls

Posted at 6:30 PM on April 17, 2012

Isn’t Zac “dating” Lily Collins? Or is she his f**k buddy the way Rumer Willis was? And Teresa Palmer? And those strippers in NO? I seriously doubt Lily will stand for being degraded and hidden away. Phil Collins’ daughter will insist that Zac take her out where they can be seen together. Zac may be in over his head with this girl.

Megan

Posted at 5:11 PM on April 17, 2012

Zac publicly says whatever his PR team tells him to. In one interview he said his favorite scenes in TLO were with the dog and kid. Then in another interview he said the love scenes. Who know what the private Zac is like? And all these stories HL is posting probably come from Zac’s PR to bring attention to him and his movie. PR is everything in Hollywood.

lauren

Posted at 10:46 PM on April 17, 2012

again megan
shut up.
stop acting like you know zac and his team and his ways of talking?
who are you?

Cindy

Posted at 1:05 PM on April 17, 2012

Oh come on. Who knows what happened in the relationship. Maybe she didn’t wanted him at her premiers, bc he was more famous then her. Now with austin it’s different- he is a nobody. He went to her Rent-shows 3 days in a row, lppking like a proud bf. I wouldn’t blame anybody in this. They broke up. They moved on. or they didn’t 100%. We don’t know that. But some sources don’t know that either. Who would talk to HL if you could tell the same E! or other OK! or whatever other site.

Anon

Posted at 11:58 AM on April 17, 2012

He recently said in an interview that he’s never been in love, he’s been dropping condoms on red carpets, & he’s said that his sex scene in the lucky one was easy. He has also never been to any of vanessa’s red carpet premieres, but she was always at his. Zac’s focused on his career, partying with his boys, drinking, & letting naked models lay on top of him in photoshoots. vanessa was always the supportive one in the relationship.

Abbie

Posted at 2:25 PM on April 17, 2012

how could he have said he’s “never been in love” when I have this weeks issue of People where he does infact say “we were in love”?
Also Vanessa only had ONE movie premiere when they were together – Bandslam – and he couldn’t attend that because he was in Vancouver shooting ‘Charlie St. Cloud’ and couldn’t go because he needed to film. I’m sure she understood. Him not being supportive is the biggest bunch of bs. During the promos for CStC he praised Sucker Punch and Beastly and said he couldn’t wait for everyone to see them.

Anon

Posted at 6:37 PM on April 17, 2012

Maybe I misunderstood the interview, & I didn’t know about that..my fault..

Dinnyq

Posted at 1:23 AM on April 18, 2012

Agreed 100% Abbie. He was a great boyfriend to her and she was a wonderful girlfriend to him. That’s why their relationship lasted so long. They both said that they were each other’s first loves

kiky

Posted at 11:53 AM on April 17, 2012

What the HELL!!! she’s always out w/ her new “Boyfriend” kissing each other in front of everybody, now HE’s breaking her heart??!!! are u kidding!!! she doesn’t deserve a boy like him <3
Zac, u deserve MORE!!!

anon

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 17, 2012

He broke up with her right before her birthday. Oh yeah, he totes deserves a better girlfriend.

Abbie

Posted at 11:43 AM on April 18, 2012

the relationship was over before then, it just wasn’t announced until the day before.

pretty

Posted at 5:30 AM on May 31, 2012

i totaly agree u deserve someone more simple nd cool not dat gf of urs or should i say ex girl-friend

pretty

Posted at 5:35 AM on May 31, 2012

i know am not a rich gul neither am i a white but if i could wish 4 one thing i;ll take d smile dat u bring wherever u go in dis world ill come along,oh god how i wish i could see u once one on one to talk 2 u myself

Cindy

Posted at 11:02 AM on April 17, 2012

And if he is so over her as they say he is, he could be in the same room as her. The avoid eachother like the pest.

Marie

Posted at 11:01 AM on April 17, 2012

Was this his PR who is the so called source? The thing with the condoms was clearly a PR stunt. So what normal person wouldtalk about it that way. Anyway, we will see. But the way and how often Zac talks about her, I DON’T think he is over her. And he isn’t dating anybody either.

geez

Posted at 10:51 AM on April 17, 2012

I think both have moved on (especially her). Save the drama for your mama.

bvsjnwgdwjkdgwudgjwdkhdel'w

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 17, 2012

I HATE THEM BOTH AND I HOPE THEY BREAK EACHOTHERS HEARTS!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CRAZY ZAC AND VANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sO um Hl who is that source u have got it freaks me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha sorry for being stupid but i know that ur site doesn’t provide what I need which is only a hope!!!!!!!!!!!!

ann

Posted at 10:15 AM on April 17, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Shay

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 17, 2012

Okay, how did we go from Zac hoping to win Vanessa back and her trying to get his attention by making out with Austin to Zac never wanting to be with her again and Vanessa getting her heart broken again…all in 24 hours? All of this is a bit ridiculous, no?

Charlie

Posted at 9:08 PM on April 17, 2012

I agree, WTF? LOL Who are their sources and why are these two articles contradicting each other!! Nice way to play with the public!! Shame on you Hollywood Life!!!

I wish I could talk to Zac myself. :(

lauren

Posted at 10:00 AM on April 17, 2012

um who are your ”sources” and who wrote this?