Selena Gomez Recording New Music Next Week

Tue, April 17, 2012 4:06pm EDT by 19 Comments
Selena Gomez New Music

Stop whatever you’re doing — we have breaking news, ladies and gentlemen!

2012 is about to get so much better. After taking time off to work on her film career, Selena Gomez is officially about to make some new music in the studio!

The guys over at Rock Mafia broke the news on Twitter yesterday. “Btw, when are y’all thinking of having Selena back in the studio? ;)”, a fan named @Gabeed123 asked April 16.

“hmm.. next week ;)))))” the studio “elf,” Jason Yang, replied.

Selena’s last album, When the Sun Goes Down, was such a hit — we knew the 19-year-old triple threat wouldn’t be able to stay away from the music scene long.

Are YOU excited for more music from one of our favorite starlets?

More Justin & Selena

1. Selena Gomez Will Sing On ‘Dancing With The Stars’
  2. Jaden Smith Raps Over Justin Bieber’s ‘Boyfriend’
  3. Nina Dobrev & Ian Somerhalder, Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez And More — Hollywood’s 8 Sexiest PDA Couples

Lisa_selena

Posted at 7:09 AM on June 15, 2012

Ohhh. I’m so excited about her new album. I can’t wait

Michael W Montgomery

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 18, 2012

Is this new music that will be made by Selena Gomez singles for movies or a 4Th CD from her band or is that not decided yet?

Michael W Montgomery

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 18, 2012

Pleas send me an email with your answer.

Michael W Montgomery

Posted at 11:35 AM on April 18, 2012

Pleas send me an email with your answer pleas.

Ana Martinez

Posted at 5:15 AM on April 18, 2012

Yay! That Jason follows me on Twitter! He’s so cute<33 I love the whole rock mafia team and I love Selena, I hope it's another song like the love you like a love song

Vicky Zertuche

Posted at 2:54 PM on April 18, 2012

i went to high school with that jason yang…..he goes by squidwardthe2nd we used to hang out all the time I ALWAYS told HIM that he will be doing big things ,I wish we stayed together together I would have his babies heehee -your teddy bear </3

lucy

Posted at 2:53 AM on April 18, 2012

she is boring ! her songs are boring ! justin makes only its advertising . ONLY

Cleo

Posted at 1:50 AM on April 18, 2012

Oh, my! And after tonight’s show on TV. A sucker is always born 6-15 years after her birth.

Savvana

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 17, 2012

HIT THE NOTES!

Tim

Posted at 10:17 PM on April 17, 2012

her last performance is painful

Komal

Posted at 9:22 PM on April 17, 2012

ThiS just made my day I was scared she quit!!! Yay I’m sooo happy!!!

Potterhead

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 17, 2012

Yay! 2012 seems like the year for Selena that everything gets done! then in 2013 the movie and album can come out and she can sit back, relax and watch the money roll in (: but of coarse not, she would probably go on another tour (hopefully world wide so she can come to New Zealand so I can see her) or making a new movie, she never sits down! She’s always doing something new…that’s what I like so much about her, she is such an inspiration, even when she isn’t working on movies or songs, she’ll be doing something for charity or something for her fans (: SHE IS AMAZING. FULL STOP. SO EXCITED!

janine #Selenator

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 17, 2012

Rock Mafia ??? Thatz wat Miley Cyrus used when she became a B***** S***!! Selena plezzz become edgy ur my life,soul,inpsiration<333 plezzz dnt disapoint us !!!!!!!!!!!

mileycyrus lover

Posted at 9:23 AM on April 18, 2012

fuc* you and yaur b**** selena gomez. miley is the best at least she CAN sing

thecat61

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 17, 2012

Sabrina

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 17, 2012

I can’t wait for her new music. It always have a dancing vibe to it.

Mahina

Posted at 4:45 PM on April 17, 2012

YAY!!!! My summer last year was Selena-filled. Sel was at the top of her game, with Monte Carlo and When The Sun Goes Down all at the same time. 2011 was her most amazing year! I really wanted her to release some new stuff so then she could get nominated for Teen Choice Awards in the summer. Can’t wait to watch her movies while listening to her new music. Ahh can’t wait. Love you so much Selena ♥♥ Hopefully 2012 will be an even better year than 2011 was. ♥♥

Nicole

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 17, 2012

:) cant wait to see her movies and hear her new music

Jamie

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 17, 2012

Yay!!! Now I want to see her movies and listen to her songs! Love ya Selena!