Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Walk 'On The Road' Carpet Together

Tue, April 17, 2012 10:47am EDT by 23 Comments

little me

Posted at 9:55 PM on June 2, 2012

They look so hot together. Oh my goodness Rob eyes are so smoldering!

Poetry

Posted at 3:20 AM on April 28, 2012

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent idea

Arya Fajar Putra

Posted at 7:27 AM on April 18, 2012

wow….

nina

Posted at 2:50 AM on April 18, 2012

ted didn’t say they were walking the red carpet, merely he’ll catch her screening. Who knows if they will make it official in Cannes, although it would be great. We already know they take in eachother’s screenings though, this isn’t news. Rob saw Runaways and Welcome to the Rileys pre-premiere, and Kristen went to both Remember Me and WFE premieres.

oggie

Posted at 2:25 AM on April 18, 2012

Mark my word,they’ll do the opposite!

oggie

Posted at 2:24 AM on April 18, 2012

This is one thing i don’t like about HL,everytime they say something about rob and kristen doing this and that,RK usually do the opposite,stop jumping the gun cause you always jinx it!

bluebird

Posted at 2:02 AM on April 18, 2012

You mean ROBERT PATTINSON, KRISTEN STEWART and GARETTE HEDLUND in the red carpet!? Gosh! how lucky, how blessed that KRISTEN STEWART!!!

Debra

Posted at 9:33 PM on April 17, 2012

Robert will be at Cannes for Cosmopolis. Whether he walks her red carpet or she walks his is anyone’s guess.

F45

Posted at 11:42 PM on April 17, 2012

The only red carpet Rob is walking is Lindsay Lohans…

Or...

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 17, 2012

Or your story about an red carpet embargo was just baloney in the first place.

FiFi

Posted at 8:13 PM on April 17, 2012

Chaperoned by Jules Stewart? lol Oh yeaaahh really cute and romantic. LMAO

lacy

Posted at 2:27 PM on April 17, 2012

Thank You!!!! I don’t get the whole goddess thing I agree she’s a very attractive and talent young lady but she and Rob looks just like any normal couple out there but with money.

rosi

Posted at 1:37 PM on April 17, 2012

robert will be in cannes for cosmopolis.

Ri

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 17, 2012

Haaaaaa! Your front page screams how Rob and Kristen can’t walk red carpets together because it’s in their contract that they can’t.

And not even a day later, here you are screaming they’re going to walk the OTR carpet together.

Way to prove that you haven’t a single real source or any idea what you’re talking about, Hollywood Life!

CA

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 17, 2012

I Just cant understand why Robert is with Kristen..I mean he is really hot and she is not that special, some of the pics without makeup she looks like a punker. Im still wondering why all those celebs date with other celebs..I mean like a normal girl can maybe make him happy too..Dont get me wrong I love the movie and the acting!its just understandable..

saly

Posted at 12:56 PM on April 17, 2012

he loves her that way and she is perfect

And there you go....

Posted at 2:05 PM on April 17, 2012

And that’s why her fans have a warped view of reality. She is not perfect. Rob is not perfect. NO one is perfect. She isn’t some goddess. She is a normal person.

lala

Posted at 10:10 PM on April 20, 2012

Oh so you’re basically saying that she can’t be with him because she’s ugly? Wow you are so vain! Love can’t be determined by looks. You do know that right?… I mean, how old are you?

Faith

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 17, 2012

Yei I’m happy for them!

pyper glynn

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 17, 2012

LOL at HL just saying they’re forbidden to walk non-Twilight red carpets together and then having to backtrack. I don’t put a whole lotta stock in what Ted C. says either though, lol.

deb

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 17, 2012

Hope that this is true, but I highly doubt this. I don’t think the other stars of OTR or the movies producers, directors want their movie to be over shadowed by the “Twighlight couple.” I believe they will be there at the same time, but I don’t think they will walk the carpet together. However, it will be very cool! These sources you keep quoting either don’t exist or are just making these things up. Again, I doubt that any true friends of R/K will be telling gossip sites & mags anything about them.

Bailey

Posted at 7:47 PM on April 18, 2012

^ HL twisted Ted C’s original post. Ted reported that Rob will walk the OTR red carpet alone. Rob and Kristen are private; they won’t walk a red carpet together because it would take away from the other stars. HL is just being dumb like they always are!

Angel

Posted at 11:07 AM on April 17, 2012

HL ….. special permission from the studio! ??? really ??? hey they don’t need that ..cause Rob is there for cosmopolis :D