One Direction's Harry Styles Loves To Be Naked — Totally Naked

Tue, April 17, 2012 11:47am EDT by 39 Comments
Harry Styles Shirt Off

Sounds like we can add Harry to the growing list of celebrity exhibitionists! His band members reveal Harry loves to strip all the way down!

Miley Cyrus, Rihanna…and Harry Styles?

In an interview with an Australian radio show —  Fifi and Jules — the two asked One Direction “who is the most likely to go commando” and Louis Tomlinson didn’t hesitate to point his finger at Harry!

“Harry likes to be naked all the time,” Louis said.

And the rest of the boys AGREED.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you agree? Sound off in your comments and watch their interview below.

More One Direction:

1. Harry Styles Is Planning A Secret Reunion With His Ex-Girlfriend
  2. One Direction, The Beatles & More — 8 Reasons The Boy Band Craze Is Back
  3. One Direction’s Harry Styles Hit On & Was Rejected By Hot Cougar

selena Jean Miller

Posted at 10:14 PM on April 1, 2014

I would love to live with harry.♥♥♥♥He is hot.His willy would be out he he!!!ツツツ

Kelly

Posted at 8:51 AM on May 25, 2013

Harry and I have so much in common

Christi

Posted at 11:17 AM on January 6, 2013

I hate Harry

joelle

Posted at 8:36 AM on January 13, 2013

KEEP YOUR CRAZY OPPINION TO YOUR SELF! HE’S AMAZING OK?

jennifer vargas

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 30, 2013

l love harry styles

Kam

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 29, 2013

And I hate You

Sophie Bennett

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 6, 2013

Excuse me but what has Harry ever done to you? So please keep your rude comments to yourself and not hurt our beautiful amazing boys :)

Cheyanne

Posted at 6:13 PM on December 28, 2012

Also that was for Kristen

Samantha

Posted at 11:18 PM on December 23, 2012

Happy birthday louis aka BOOBEAR ur21 I love u louis XOXO he is mine love u=]

Beautiful girl.So sexy.

Posted at 2:54 AM on December 19, 2012

Who is your favourite 1D member? Mine is Louis he is mine so nobody take him or i will come to your house and kill you.

NiallIWantU2RockMe

Posted at 1:54 AM on December 20, 2012

I think the name says it all

Vanessalovesyou

Posted at 9:10 PM on September 22, 2012

I think that harry styles is the cutest from the band!!!

Gabby

Posted at 5:53 PM on October 21, 2012

me too

salena

Posted at 2:49 PM on December 22, 2012

sorry taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Harry styles

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 12, 2013

Oh no Harry is mine

April Snow

Posted at 1:29 AM on July 9, 2012

I never knew Louis was part Belgium. That’s pretty interesting and I’m also glad Zayn never wore that cross more than one time as a fashion statement because He’s a proud Muslim and that would go against it. I also think it’s adorable Louis is a mamma’s boy and I feel super bad about Liam’s kidney problem. If there was any way I could help him I would do everything to make him better.

alexisnicoleharris

Posted at 5:46 AM on June 23, 2012

this is not a real pic of harry i know he likes to get naaked all the time but i mean i cant belive his own fan who say and thinks they now and love him soo musch would think thats really him but i really do live harry and i am saying that is not him and one more thing the people who are getting on here talking trash about harry needs to stop i mean wat has h done to you .. yeah nothin so just stop talkin trash about him if u dont like harry then y do u look him up if u dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. and harry ur great just the way you r and dont listen to wat other people have to say they are just hatters and u say thats u dont think people would like u if u wasnt in the band well i know 1 girl that would like you :) i love you harry no matter wat my yahoo name is alexis0522 if any of yall want to say anything to me thank you :)

brina

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 11, 2012

Hi i think its great that the band members would all agree on the same thing but um its pretty sick wat they said

kasie

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 8, 2012

i think zany [from 1d] is realy hot. But….
not hotter then harry!!

zahra

Posted at 7:12 AM on July 3, 2012

no zayn is the hottest. and guys if harry says its not him then we are supposed to believe him as we all love him and we are true Directioners.. :)

salena

Posted at 2:51 PM on December 22, 2012

back of harry and zayn are mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arika

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 8, 2012

i have a question for u harry styles. y do u like 2 be totally naked?

salena

Posted at 2:53 PM on December 22, 2012

because he is totally sexy duuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ‹3 harry styles

Posted at 7:57 PM on June 6, 2012

i love harry so much i wanna have sex with him and he’s sexy! I wont stop until i see his penis!!!
P.S. in order harry,liam,louis,zayn, and niall is the sexyist!!!

LimLift

Posted at 3:03 AM on June 1, 2012

They look bored =3= seriously

Felicia

Posted at 4:36 AM on May 27, 2012

Harry loves to be naked… in my bed. :D

Ilove1D

Posted at 8:41 AM on May 17, 2012

I don’t think the boys liked that intervieuw, they’re looking like ‘I don’t give a f*ck’, lol.

Lexi

Posted at 10:56 PM on May 1, 2012

I love Louise I’m the same age as him

kristen

Posted at 5:36 AM on April 23, 2012

i would really love to see his penuis i would love to have SEX with him he is hot i want too suck his dick man he is so sexy i like to be naked too he can squeeze my boobs maybe even suck my nipples i am rich i weigh 118 pounds i dont eat much hey harrys nipples are so cute hey maybe each of you can take turns having sex with me i am blonde with light brown high lights harry please have sex with me FOREVER you are to sexy i am going to search the internet till i see you penuis

Harry Styles

Posted at 9:23 PM on April 24, 2012

I would do ya, but I feel like you would smell REALLY bad.

Kaitlynn

Posted at 10:00 PM on July 5, 2012

When I Read This I BUSTED OUT Laughing .

Amber

Posted at 11:11 AM on July 9, 2012

ikr!

Cheyanne

Posted at 6:08 PM on December 28, 2012

You are kinda sick,Harry would never go out with you if you are going to be like that. How old are you,???you might be to young for them. Also you need to learn how to spell penis.

YourMom

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 22, 2012

1) Old news. Very old. 2) WHO CARES?! Does it really matter if he likes being naked? It’s not like no one else in the world likes to be naked. What about nudists? They never get attention…

angel

Posted at 4:10 PM on May 16, 2012

HE ISN’T EVEN NAKED IF IT IS THAN IT SHOULD SHOW HIS DICK. DUUHHH

Harrystyles1D 1fan

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 18, 2012

Whats the point he is still cute I love harry for who he is and if he likes to strip all the way down then to bad deal with it and who cares if he has 4 nipples he is still cute and amazing AND so you can no I don’t only love harry I love all the boys but I feel bad for harry because everyone is is always makingbad comments of harry and if you didn’t see what you did to harry then I’m sad he was so heart broken you made him make a video saying so dont cowhat did I ever do to you and with him crying I’m sad so don’t commentif you don’t have anything nice to say STOP BULLYING

blaize

Posted at 6:05 PM on April 17, 2012

But since he’s a guy , nobody is going to say he’s “desperate for attention”, “a trainwreck” or that “his parents need to tell him to stop exposing himself”(look to the right of the screen and you’ll see what I’m referring to), or that he “feels unloved.” Right? We all know what kinds of things would be said if he were a girl. A girl would also be called trashy just for admitting it. It just goes to show that sexism is still very much alive in America.

JBwife1

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 17, 2012

og my goodness this is the most possible old news yet!!!!! ur 2 years late

Anonymous

Posted at 3:56 PM on April 17, 2012

LOL pretty sure we all knew this when they were on The X Factor.. this isn’t a new story ahhahahah