One Direction's Louis Tomlinson: A Man Tried To Kiss Me

Tue, April 17, 2012 7:12pm EDT by 15 Comments
Louis Tomlinson
Loading video...

Watch this hilarious interview with the One Direction boys to hear all about their crazy fan adventures!

Uh, oh! It’s all fun and games…until Louis Tomlinson gets unwillingly kissed by a guy! During an interview featured on a British news program, the One Direction boys rehash their entertaining fan encounters…especially those with men.

In fact, Louis says a press guy actually tried to swoop in for a kiss one day. Harry Styles also had an awkward moment with the press, when a British talk show personality tried to pick him up!

Watch the video to hear all the hysterical details.

More One Direction

1. First Look: One Direction Guest Stars On ‘iCarly’
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles: How I Became BFFs With Louis Tomlinson
  3. One Direction To Perform On SNL — Watch The Preview

Hi I'm billy bob

Posted at 7:02 PM on September 9, 2012

I like the pic with the shirt on louis that sed sorry girls I only suck dicks

lol

Posted at 4:52 PM on June 16, 2012

Harry’s face when they were talking about someone trying to kiss louis, and that weird little thing he did with his foot x3 larry stylinson

Louisgirl

Posted at 2:19 AM on June 12, 2012

That’s just wrong. the guy that tried to do that should be ashamed. What is with people?

Amy

Posted at 7:53 AM on June 1, 2012

I love Louis<3
What stupid idiot would kiss a guy?
STUPID!
Louis is so funny, and has such a great personality<3

dude

Posted at 1:13 AM on April 20, 2012

That’s an Australian program. They were in Australia recently! Either learn to recognise accents or do some research first! =_=

Haylee .silva

Posted at 8:11 AM on April 19, 2012

Omg that so … Crazy lol maybe I’ll get to you all in concerd cause : I live in London with my aunt Alice bye !!!!!:-]

ummmmm

Posted at 3:53 AM on April 18, 2012

They are both Australian News Programs not British!
Get your facts right!

Hannah

Posted at 12:55 AM on April 18, 2012

OMG I FREAKING LOVE LOVE LOVE ZAYN AND HARRY SO GET AWAY OR I WILL ATTACK YOU

ann

Posted at 10:19 PM on April 17, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Dana

Posted at 9:54 PM on April 17, 2012

Liam I’m sorry about your turtle’s foot =(.

fannie

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 17, 2012

There is a saying like this “Only one himself knows if the shoes match his feet or not”。If you really love her /him, race, color or age. ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is a banker .We met via ___Blackwhiteplanet,,C0’M____, a nice place for women and men who have much money, Ever feel that you would best enjoy someone who is in your group? If u are really interested in it, maybe u wanna check it out or tell your friends.

Ally

Posted at 8:25 PM on April 17, 2012

Louis: Liam lives a crazy life.

That made my world complete!

hm

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 17, 2012

WELL LOOKS GAY

Hmm

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 17, 2012

Since when is something on the Ten network British, and the Today show in Australia British?

Both are Australian Hollywood Life, get it together!

....