One Direction's Harry Styles: Why He Loves Older Women

Tue, April 17, 2012 12:23pm EDT by 73 Comments
Harry Styles Dating

Movies

Posted at 11:13 AM on May 24, 2012

I will immediately clutch your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Spencer

Posted at 7:42 PM on May 22, 2012

I think he shouldnt date older women. I think he should date someone younger than him perosnally. I know it might sound weird but i think he should date someone a lot younger like 5-6 years younger. I hope Harry will understand where the fans are coming from because if he was with a 13 year old it would be cute but a 32 year old ewwww.

Inês

Posted at 5:53 PM on May 22, 2012

I hope he does not continue to like older women because women do not want younger men, but older! Harry, love yourself for another new

Raquel

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 18, 2012

Harry shouldn’t date older women..maybe he should date someone younger like 3-6 years younger but not somebody whose older like 32..I hope he finds the perfect GIRL and will be happy with her forever:)

Jessica Magga

Posted at 11:50 PM on May 15, 2012

Harry why do really like women than girls,you should not think about what your parents did its not juist because you will be like them,this is a new life you should start over with ill say a youg person cause you are young to its not women who are kind and wont leave you girls can be nice and can comfort you not juist women but only if you find the right girl.Love Jessica.

Mindy

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 11, 2012

Wow and I’m teeny ;( too bad Louis has a girlfriend ;( lol

Trinity

Posted at 8:40 PM on April 30, 2012

Y don’t u like younger girls Harry I love u

HarryLover

Posted at 8:35 AM on April 27, 2012

Harry… Y u like older woman… I like u a lot…. I wan u as my bf…

Renee

Posted at 6:40 PM on April 25, 2012

Why is it inconceivable that maybe he is more attracted to older women because they are hot and sexy? Look at J.Lo, Kim K, Kate Beckinsale to name a few that Harry has also named. You immature girls need to get over it and stop being haters, he has a type an unfortunately you don’t fit into it.

1D lover

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 21, 2012

They aint gay so sut up. Leave 1D alone

Jessyca

Posted at 2:48 AM on April 26, 2012

I know right!? It’s called a bromance, people need to look it up and know that it’s about STRAIGHT guys.

andrea

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 20, 2012

Taylor im gonna pray for u to break a real leg. Stay away from Harry! taylor is ugly, boring and vindictive!! she’s an awfull person! she teaches nothing to the kids but being FAKE!! does she really care about the world and humanity? i dont think so, she just cares about her reputation! Go to Africa, Taylor if u really wanna help but go for a YEAR! They also need volunteers and now that her career is OVER she must have lots of time. broken heart songs were fine for 2 seconds but then its time to move on! all she does is write about break ups and how awfull her boyfriends are to her! she’s the awfull one!!! People OPEN YOUR EYES! SHE’S A FAKE biii just like selena!

Nurul

Posted at 7:06 AM on April 18, 2012

They’re gay? Bless your brain babe! You know their names, not their stories! But I also know their amazing voices and talents!

Chrissy

Posted at 6:32 AM on April 28, 2012

They so aren’t mabe you need a research check! Don’t ever say something when u don’t know if its true!

Melanie

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 17, 2012

1D is gay. And I don’t mean it in a lame way, gay as in homosexual. There’s WAY too much evidence for them to claim to be straight, even if they are playing around, there’s a limit.

maylie

Posted at 12:44 AM on April 18, 2012

stfu! oF COURSE THEY’RE GAY! LEAVE THEM ALONE! WE DON’t WANT NO DIRECTIONATORS!!! GET A LIFE

julie

Posted at 9:02 PM on April 17, 2012

Harry+Taylor= Tarry <3

Taylor

Posted at 10:06 PM on April 17, 2012

Hehe… My name is Taylor… Obviously, duh, stupid me… Anyways, I like that couple name. ;)

Amina

Posted at 8:48 PM on April 17, 2012

HOLLYWOODLIFE, HARRY STYLES IS 18 YEARS OLD, PLEASE DON’T MAKE MISTAKES IN YOUR ARTICLES, OR NOBODY WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY. thanks
all directionners on earth

marissa

Posted at 8:09 PM on April 17, 2012

harry date sumone young like you or a at least 19

marissa

Posted at 8:09 PM on April 17, 2012

harry should date someone his own age a 18 year old girl or 19 should give him lots of luv and comfort so yeah

marissa

Posted at 8:08 PM on April 17, 2012

julie

Posted at 7:37 PM on April 17, 2012

OMG !!! Harry + Taylor = Tarry

Makayla

Posted at 4:52 PM on April 17, 2012

I didnt hear did zayn ask if harry would ever date a younger girl? and did Harry say no?

Smac

Posted at 4:49 PM on April 17, 2012

Well, Harry may like mature women because he´s looking security in them but mature doesn´t always mean older, it can be also a young girl of his age who can give him the comfortness he wants, don´t you think? :)

HazPotter

Posted at 4:58 PM on April 17, 2012

Honestly I agree. Any one his age could be mature and give him the comfort and security he wants. Being mature doesn’t exactly depend on age.

No Country For Old Men

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 18, 2012

@HazPotter,
So untrue. An older woman has MANY things to offer a younger man like Styles. How in the heck can a teenaged girl “mother” him when he knows she’s a teen? A girl his age cannot guide him because she has limited life experience herself. Most cannot cook & don’t know how to care for a man, have high-pitched voices, and rarely have orgasms in the bedroom.

For that reason, I think younger women should stick with the ugly older men who cannot get proper erections, and are out of shape. Thank God you all go for awful older men because that leaves the young hot studs who do want older women (Ryan Gosling, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, Rob Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, HARRY STYLES, and possibly Zac Efron). Ha ha! You all get stuck with Larry King, Jack Nicholson, Donald Trump, and other old men. Ha ha ha! You all have grampa issues.

No Country For Old Men

Posted at 10:56 AM on April 18, 2012

Oh, and I forgot Daniel Radcliff. Not just Harry Styles, now is it? It’s Harry Potter, too! I your bet Harry Potter is out of control in bed. Only an older woman can handle him and he knows this well.

lisa

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 17, 2012

that’s kinda sad… but i knew his obsession with older women came from mom issues

Anonymous

Posted at 3:35 PM on April 17, 2012

HE IS 18. BORN FEBRUARY 1ST 1994. LOL.

luvHazzastyles

Posted at 3:31 PM on April 17, 2012

No, I really don’t think he should continue dating older women because I am younger than him and although it’s a slim chance, I look forward to meeting him and of he still likes older women than we won’t really have a chance with him. :(

Love u Hazza ;)

LOL

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 17, 2012

HAHAHAHA i hate older women dating young men does not look right, do all british guys like older women?

luvHazzastyles

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 17, 2012

Ikr, I hate that too. And I don’t ALL british guys like older women….. at least I think…….

Love Harry styles ;)