One Direction's Harry Styles: Why He Loves Older Women

Tue, April 17, 2012 12:23pm EST by 73 Comments
Harry Styles Dating

judithkiwichick

Posted at 7:05 PM on December 28, 2013

at the end of the day you cant help who you are attracted to, and harry said recently in a E interview with jason kennedy that hes looking for someone who likes him just for him and not and i quote from harry “BECAUSE YOU HAVE STUFF”.I truley hope harry finds the ‘one’!!!

lorena

Posted at 11:47 AM on December 28, 2013

Harry seems to be intelligent and mature for his age, appreciate Art and enjoy a good chat, so yes it should continue with cougars, he has much to gain from a relationship with an older woman, has always a good return

Brianna

Posted at 4:46 PM on December 4, 2013

did harry and zayn get married

Brenda

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 31, 2013

I’m a fan of Harry (even though I only heard 3 of their songs).
In my opinion (even though I’m 15) I would be fine if the women were 2-3 years older than him, but it is strange. But because you are your own person I respect your decision. :)

Brianna

Posted at 4:46 PM on December 4, 2013

I heard all of their songs

Gurlish

Posted at 11:56 AM on May 19, 2013

Geeezz! I understand if the girl is like 1-4 years above your age.. but 32?! Hahaha he must have a mother-complex. Really..

Younger Women Older Men

Posted at 7:45 AM on May 7, 2013

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive process and our entire neighborhood will probably be thankful to you.

Younger Women Older Men

Posted at 6:39 AM on May 7, 2013

Great work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the web. Disgrace on the seek engines for not positioning this post upper! Come on over and discuss with my site . Thanks =)

Dan12

Posted at 12:57 AM on February 3, 2013

If he is attracted to and wants to be with older women because of fear of abandonment, that seems to be a psychological issue, doesn’t it? Are there any young women his own age that he’s had a serious relationship with? Right now it looks like he may be back with that 33 year old Flack woman again, and he’s been with other women in their 30s. A pattern of seeking a relationship with a much older woman–it seems like the guy wouldn’t be looking for an equal, sharing relationship, but someone to take charge, baby him etc. and what if she didn’t fulfill her “role” as the mother figure?

Stefanie Byington

Posted at 5:34 PM on November 24, 2012

I would totally love to date Harry. That would be a dream come true. He is so cute, adorable, handsome and totally awesome. He seems do caring and understanding too. But alas he wouldn’t date me anyway cause not that good looking and overweight from having kids.But a girl could dream though.