Miley Cyrus Rushed To Emergency Room

Tue, April 17, 2012 3:52pm EDT by 23 Comments
Miley Cyrus Hospitalized

Miley was raced to the hospital — we hope she’s OK! Read on for exclusive details on her scary hospital trip.

Miley Cyrus was rushed to the hospital on April 16.“She cut her finger while cooking and had to get a few stitches,” Miley’s rep told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “She’s doing fine.”

Starfeine.com obtained the pictures and video of Miley with her hand bandaged after cutting it badly. Miley’s mother, Tish Cyruswas by her side, along with boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and her grandmother, according to TMZ.com.

Luckily, Miley tweeted that she’s okay and it was actually an accident in the kitchen.

@MileyCyrusBz I’m all stitched up & have on a splint so I’m good,” she tweeted. “As you can tell by my expression, didn’t feel so good. Curse u blender!”

We’re glad to hear this and that it’s not something more serious like cutting!

More Miley Cyrus news:

1. Liam Hemsworth ‘Disgusted’ Over New Miley Cyrus Upskirt Pics
  2. Miley Cyrus Blasts Fans: I’m Not Anorexic
  3. Miley Cyrus, Wear Underwear! What Were You Thinking?

Go tostarfeine.com for more pics

summer

Posted at 10:06 AM on April 18, 2012

i am glad miley is so o.k, she is surrounded by people who care abt her.

crystabel

Posted at 6:44 AM on April 18, 2012

i rilly love you miley nd i think u should wear pants.it was made to be worn ,ok imagine liam going out without his boxers nd he has to pee wat would u say.

soshielfgirl101

Posted at 5:18 AM on April 18, 2012

ohh!! miley :((( i hope you will be fine soon!! btw liam is soo sweet <3 watta loving boyfriend of hers….!! she soo lucky to have him :)) he's always there for her !!:)) <3

soshielfgirl101

Posted at 5:19 AM on April 18, 2012

*’s* :))

ree

Posted at 4:44 AM on April 18, 2012

ahw liam was so sweet!!! love u miley

tin2x

Posted at 4:39 AM on April 18, 2012

love herrrrr!! #NoOneCanEverReplaceMiley is trending in twitter ahahaa !!nice one smilerssss

michelle

Posted at 1:57 AM on April 18, 2012

How many people did she need to bring with her?

nicole

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 17, 2012

she cuts her finger and the press make it sound like she’s on her deathbed

Samantha

Posted at 9:57 AM on April 18, 2012

I know right?!
I know someone that cut her finger yesterday. The tip of her forefinger came off too! Call the press!!!

Alexis

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 17, 2012

I think that her boyfriend is so cute but if we are talking about the hunger games like team Gale or team Peeta I would be on team Peeta but they are both really cute and awsome!!!

alexandra

Posted at 9:15 PM on April 17, 2012

There is a saying like this “Only one himself knows if the shoes match his feet or not”。If you really love her /him, race, color or age. ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is a banker .We met via ___Blackwhiteplanet,,C0’M____, a nice place for women and men who have much money, Ever feel that you would best enjoy someone who is in your group? If u are really interested in it, maybe u wanna check it out or tell your friends.

LILLY

Posted at 8:37 PM on April 17, 2012

she cuts her finger
she is still alive

Yahoo! user

Posted at 7:57 PM on April 17, 2012

Miley cut her finger?

OMG!!! Hold everything. Oh the calamity!! will her career be effected??? Can she still hold a mic? She may never be able to fasten a bra again..oh wait she doesn’t wear any.
Is this what triggers her Britney breakdown????

more importantly WILL SHE LIVE?!!

hahahaha..you lame-os!

The Boy

Posted at 9:17 PM on April 17, 2012

On Miley Cyrus

Baby I’m sorry for what I did to you I’ve giving this a lot of though I was wrong about everything I was stupid ought baby I’m hoping in your heart you could forgive me I’ve been doing bad things to you I feel awful for you for What Happen I’ve been a like nothing esle but you and your’e the only the person that I looked too my life I mean no harm to your’e mother Liam I’m sorry man I’m such a jerk mabye pranking her was a mistake I was stupid man I didn’t mean to your girlfriend dude if you and Miley are going to be angry with Me baby I’ll understand I was curel about you are the most beautiful girl I’ve have never seen my life I love the way you smiling I would do anything to keep that smile on your face baby I love you more than NoOne else in the world your my sexy rapper I love you oxoxo Miley keep smling babygirl I love you baby!

Michael

Just read boy comment

Posted at 10:08 PM on April 17, 2012

You are really stupid if you think any body believes or understands a word your saying I mean seriously!! Who do you think you are!!

michelle

Posted at 1:56 AM on April 18, 2012

LMFAO!!!

jennifer

Posted at 9:21 AM on May 4, 2012

awwww thats so sweet you should deserve one more chance with her

jennifer 13years old

kayla

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 17, 2012

wow she cut her finger while cooking and her boyfriend, mommy and grandma where there like she got in a car crash. Is it that serious?

Jen

Posted at 6:55 PM on April 17, 2012

HL…why are you asking us if she will be ok? Seriously? You think we’re doctors?

We’re airheaded dimwits.

thecat61

Posted at 5:51 PM on April 17, 2012

Stitches, tetanus shot (maybe)– OUCH!!!! Let Liam kiss it and it will feel all better.

javiera cyrus

Posted at 4:31 PM on April 17, 2012

I hope this well and nothing bad has ever happened ….. we love you miley you are our inspiration

marissa

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 17, 2012

I had the same thing happen to me but I had a knife accident. I had to get 5 stiches.

l

Posted at 10:30 AM on April 18, 2012

Really? She inspires you to flash your side boob and your goodies?