Justin Bieber Debuts ‘Boyfriend’ Music Video Clip On ‘The Voice’

Tue, April 17, 2012 9:41pm EDT by 33 Comments
Justin Bieber Boyfriend Video

The wait is almost over! Watch the first long clip of Justin Bieber’s new music video for his single, ‘Boyfriend’! He looks so sexy!

Justin Bieber has outdone himself again! The 18-year-old pop star debuted part of his “Boyfriend” music video on The Voice April 17 and it’s FLAWLESS.

We’d seen little teaser clips of the highly-anticipated video, but this longer clip is awesome and we think the full video will actually beat our expectations.

UPDATE: Justin Bieber ‘Boyfriend’ Music Video — The Official Full-Length Premiere!!

What do you think of Justin’s latest piece of work? Are YOU impressed? Sound off below!

Loading video...

More Justin Bieber News

1. Jaden Smith Raps Over Justin Bieber’s ‘Boyfriend’
  2. Justin Bieber Will Make A Great Dad Someday — Cute New Pic
  3. Justin Bieber’s ‘F–k You’ T-Shirt: He Wore It To Look ‘Tougher,’ Expert Says

Arm Of Revenge

Posted at 2:58 AM on May 28, 2012

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a leisure account it. Glance complicated to far introduced agreeable from you! However, how can we be in contact?

ninja hattori games

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 26, 2012

I appreciate, lead to I discovered exactly what I was having a look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

neues windows 8

Posted at 9:41 AM on May 16, 2012

Wow, awesome blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The full glance of your website is wonderful, as smartly as the content!

Russ

Posted at 9:13 AM on May 9, 2012

Last nights “VOICE” show was dynamic with extremely well done performances by nearly all the singers. Unfortunately the only performer who looked like an amateur was Justin Beiber. He looked like a rerun of “Leave it to Beiber”, where they, unsuccessfully, tried to make a little weenie look tough.
The winner of VOICE was a winner for sure and deserved the spot. Congratulations!!!

Brittany

Posted at 4:56 PM on May 4, 2012

Wow that’s a great video! I love it! Good job Justin!:)

Kaka

Posted at 11:31 PM on May 3, 2012

I will always be beliebers

Courtney

Posted at 6:48 PM on May 2, 2012

I love this song Justin is sooo sexy and him and Selena are perfect for each other. i honestly don’t think they care what the public says about them i think there gonna last a long time to be honest. Justin’s cute and Selena is flawless. They make each other happy and that’s all that matters . And if they had sex so what ? It’s none of our go damn business

Dezarae

Posted at 9:38 AM on May 2, 2012

I love the song boyfriend so much and you too

Carli

Posted at 6:14 PM on April 24, 2012

Best song ever

justinlover

Posted at 3:52 AM on April 25, 2012

your right

Lily

Posted at 7:05 AM on April 24, 2012

I never hated Justin Bieber, but… this song changed my opinion. Sorry, biebs, but this song sounds like Justin Timberlake on an off day.

Tekayla Fenderson

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 22, 2012

I love that Justin Bieber is happy with Selean Gomez but I think that he can do better, And every body is saying that he is gay like my family but I always stick up for him and at school because I am the biggs fan that he would ever have, and they also look like brother and sister, so made they should just be friends but u can’t tell him what to do.
But I reallly like Selean Gomez so don’t get made because I do watch your show on Tv. and you r good on that show.

LOVE,
TEKAYLA!!!!

sydney khatle

Posted at 12:27 AM on April 22, 2012

keep updating with various actives in fb also aboard,thanx thy 4 time also cooperation it is vital 2 me.Foget not 2 workplacement 4 perment post & better salary ,benefits great day 2 u guys.

Tekayla Fenderson

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 22, 2012

I LOVE YOUR COMMENT AND THAT IS GOOD THAT U R LIKE THAT.

porchea

Posted at 4:36 PM on April 21, 2012

I love your songs :)

nikki YEAH BUDDY ricketts

Posted at 4:04 PM on April 19, 2012

The vid clip he showed made me happy it is a really good clipi can’t wait to see the full vid I have 55 jb posters YEAH BUDDY luvvvv iiiittttt. Awesome bielieber for lyfe

Nina

Posted at 2:57 PM on April 19, 2012

Am I totally stupid and blind or he looks more and more like Paul Wesley with every day ?

DC

Posted at 10:02 PM on April 18, 2012

He’s grown up so much from “one time, one time….” to “swag, swag, swag….”. I think some people dislike him because he came out with a song when his vocals were not that deep and people commented and said “oh, he sounds like a girl” and so on but now he’s like a man. I’m not a GIANT fan but I don’t HATE him. He is a big popstar and deserves everything he’s got. He isn’t one of those celebrities that change so much nobody knows it them any more because he stays true to himself, not like wanna-be’s that try to be SO cool.

Tekayla Fenderson

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 22, 2012

Some people say that because they don’t like him because he is a singer and all of the guys wont to be like him because all of the girl LOVE him. One time my friend Austin was making fun of him and I said you r just don’t like him because all of the girls like him!! So who ever gets this u should say that or make fun of them!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

Belieber

Posted at 7:35 AM on April 18, 2012

I loved that the girls in his video are multi-racial. Glad to not just see skinny, white girls (not that there’s anything wrong with them:)

Justin bieber lover

Posted at 3:53 AM on April 18, 2012

I love Justin bieber his the best male singer in the world so pls vote for him he loves his belieber so we must love him by voting for him !

Cleo

Posted at 1:45 AM on April 18, 2012

They should include him in the list of female celebrities without makeup after he takes off all that makeup and hair dressing. Fans sure are strange in their tastes. Probably cause their lives are so sad, they’ll latch on to any moron Hollywood puts forth as “talent”. Kristina is the best judge, since she came through the Disney rangs to evaluate his talent. She has talent. Her detachment of his “glory” reflected that she doesn’t think much of him or his talent. Bravo!

Dinnyq

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 18, 2012

I’ve tried to resist him since I’m a little older but he really is getting HOT! Thank God he’s 18 now so I don’t feel weird about it. I’m younger than Selena anyway so I guess it’s ok. They’re super cute BTW. I really like this song, it’s so much more grown up (though the lyrics are juvenile) and it’s catchy. He seems to be channeling Justin Timberlake a bit. Can’t go wrong with that! I’m looking forward to this video and more singles!!! BELIEVE

B

Posted at 12:25 AM on April 18, 2012

OK the look on Xtina’s face after he hugged her. LOL. She looked so bit ch y and a bit digusted. Maybe b/c he hugged her standoffish? LOL but why would he get any closer her boobs are like right in the way!! LOL

B

Posted at 12:23 AM on April 18, 2012

OH Love the video. Definitely fits the song and makes the song better for some reason. B/c lets face it, the song is just OK.

ann

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 17, 2012

Age ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I. We met via ~~Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

tae

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 17, 2012

omg justins such a hotty

mook

Posted at 10:14 PM on April 17, 2012

ikr

meag

Posted at 11:36 AM on May 2, 2012

heck yea he isssss

Thommesha

Posted at 10:11 PM on April 17, 2012

i love him nd i wish he was my boyfran id love to meet hym cried when i say it :-P