Was Jenelle Evans' Ex-Boyfriend Gary Head Planning To Propose?

Tue, April 17, 2012 1:18pm EST by 7 Comments
Jenelle Evans Engagement Ring

It looks like the ‘Teen Mom 2′ star and her ex-boyfriend could have been headed down the aisle before their relationship went sour!

Gary Head took to his Twitter account to post a picture of a diamond engagement ring from REEDS on April 16, tweeting, “Glad I can get my money back for this!!!” Can you believe he was going to ask Jenelle Evans to marry him?

Days before deactivating her Twitter account, Jenelle tweeted, “Singleeeeee :)”

Maybe Jenelle had a smiley face for a reason! Hours after Gary tweeted the ring picture, he tweeted that Jenelle and her ex-boyfriend Kieffer Delp were spotted together.

@gary_head: “I know everyone just saw Keiffer at jenelles! Who’s lying now???”

Are Jenelle and Kieffer back together? If they are a couple again, then that was a quick rebound!

HollywoodLifers, Do you think Jenelle is back with Kieffer?

More Jenelle Evans News:

1. Jenelle Evans Needs To Stop Allegedly Cutting Or She Could Lose Jace Forever
  2. Jenelle Evans’ Shocking Alleged Cutting Revealed
  3. Jenelle Evans Dedicates Angry Video To Ex-Boyfriend Gary Head

bobbye

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 18, 2012

you need to stop going for these losers.

bobbye

Posted at 10:22 AM on April 18, 2012

your stupid you need to giveup i hate you you need to start taking care of your self and your kid.do not get a boyfriend and start taking care of your kid your mom.

michelle

Posted at 1:47 AM on April 18, 2012

I could care less about reading about her all the time. She is a low life, Scum bag of a mother, Who should have given up her son for adoption at birth. Instead her poor mother is raising him.

loveee:)

Posted at 7:13 PM on April 17, 2012

Well Jenelle, as we all now has anger issues. She is not very easy to get a long with. I think the only living thing on this planet that could actually calm Jenelle is her son. I know she loves her son and would do anything for him. If he did propose I think it would hold her back from becoming a good mom. She would be busy planning and to me motherhood is number one. Yes, I think she deserves love. Every one deserves love but do I think she needs it now. No. I don’t think Gary is the man she is so called in “love” with. But I’m not her so I couldn’t tell you. I’m sure she will find her way back if they are truly in love, but like I said before Jennelle is hard to get along with.

who cares?

Posted at 2:14 PM on April 17, 2012

we dont care , she is NOT a celeb she is a whore that got pregnant and become a stupid teen mom and she gets paid -_- great rolemodel

bobbye

Posted at 10:23 AM on April 18, 2012

you are right.

miramenia

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 23, 2012

i think janelle is really single, and she tried to find her true love,